Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well Swans people should bbe happy this evening......Don Pike is Lonmires new right hand man....unlike my mob who hire a sacked deadbeat ex coach 5 min after hes chopped....

And wow is all i can say, soooo much coming out of Paul "Jesse" Hogans court case today the 8000$ fine was nothing and took the fall for the young lady who was as horny as he....as i said the Swans in here should be dribbling......The lawyer trying to save the boys bacon mentioned and who knows why that Jesse will go to a rugby state to not be noticed in the near future, all this to get out of having a conviction against the lads name but wait....theres more...said lawyer said poor jesse had no female company for a few months in the hub....hey i havent had any since i been back to au in feb, anyway Jesse and the horny girl had an argument so she left, Jesse followed her out and convinced her she was too drunk to drive home, such a thoughtful guy hey?, so she returned and stayed the night, lawyer says "hes a decent person, he wasnt some  arrogant AFL player that has been commented by people in the media". Thats when the mention moving to a rugby state came up and should not get a spent conviction but....the judge did not agree......

As a foot note Freo and Bell are disappointed in Hogan with 1 year left to go on his contract and its noted they are open to off load if possible however a club has yet to emerge, well so they say...so now we know why the Swans are not falling all over them selves to get at Cameron......or Brown didnt show any intrest in Danaher becasue there after Paul Hogan....wowowowowow....you heard it here first...

And since i watched him for 4 or 5 ys he would have to be the pick of the crop, now 25 WILL finaly grow up, mate the Swans WILL be unstoppable...

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, Will27 said:

Uncle Alex, your boy going to GWS.

Puzzling decision why he went to Melbourne in the first instance I thought.

BRAYDON Preuss is headed for a third AFL club, with the Melbourne ruckman nominating Greater Western Sydney as his preferred new home. 

Well WILL he is worth more now than when we got him, i too was suprised but at the time they wanted a back up and a possible tall forwad option which they never used him for....they wouldnt know a bull from a cow at the MCG, with the furture Eagle in house now that you WILL happly give up 10 years worth of first round picks for when Nick Nat retires thats "egg" who can ruck and play forward is only like 19 or 20 they think they have there man....

Mark my words we havent seen anything of this ruckman yet, Preuss could be anything, this guy can do it all and hes a goer full on, still 25 he hasnt even got close to that magical age for a ruckman, has enormous potential and would have been first ruck in half the AFL clubs this year alone, GWS have got a good one...

• Like 1

Well im not a wrap for Caroline but she does often know what shes talking about..... https://www.zerohanger.com/caroline-wilson-slams-north-melbourne-leaders-afl-2-65867/

As i said earlier Fj whats going on at North sounded very much deja vu of the Demons in the mid 00's, she names Glen Archer as one of the culprits.....a good read..

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Will27 said:

OK gang

Who do we like this week?

My heart is saying Port and Brissy but the head is saying Richmond and Geelong.

I'm tipping the felines again I'm afraid.

I would prefer a Brisbane Port GF but...... WILL the Cats turn it on again, they do go missing you know and if they get to the GF it could be there...Tigers of course you cant say no to.......I turned to my crystal ball and i saw the Lions jumper....make what you WILL of that....

I dont care.......i dont really care....its been a hell of a year...just a close game plzzzzzzz

By the way seen the Weagles look like landing a couple of GWS guys...... Hannan how ever you spell his name the monkey armed Dee is wanted by the Scrays, marks like a tall runs like a small.......Pies have asked about Tom Mac.... Oscar is up for graps too, Cameron its down to GWS or the Cats, noooooo body is showing any intrest in Brown so far, had to laugh when it was reported my mob recon the Weed and Jackson are there forward line....still think they need a shake up in the middle of the park so where are you yo?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I would prefer a Brisbane Port GF but...... WILL the Cats turn it on again, they do go missing you know and if they get to the GF it could be there...Tigers of course you cant say no to.......I turned to my crystal ball and i saw the Lions jumper....make what you WILL of that....

I dont care.......i dont really care....its been a hell of a year...just a close game plzzzzzzz

By the way seen the Weagles look like landing a couple of GWS guys...... Hannan how ever you spell his name the monkey armed Dee is wanted by the Scrays, marks like a tall runs like a small.......Pies have asked about Tom Mac.... Oscar is up for graps too, Cameron its down to GWS or the Cats, noooooo body is showing any intrest in Brown so far, had to laugh when it was reported my mob recon the Weed and Jackson are there forward line....still think they need a shake up in the middle of the park so where are you yo?

What GWS guys?

Tell me more please Uncle Alex.

Zac Wiliams?

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

What GWS guys?

Tell me more please Uncle Alex.

Zac Wiliams?

Cant belive our resident guru missed it....there were 2 GWS linked to Eagles possibly Zac the other was the other Zac Langdon they recon high draft picks who injury kept them out and out of contract and ex WA boys....

This too WILL https://www.zerohanger.com/afl-trade-news-rival-clubs-circling-cats-duo-afl-65994/ couple of Cats

And as i predicted more news comes out that Tom Mac and who knows who but i bet the coach have had a rif and the who is over it, told ya Tom has a mouth and he would have used it, droped from the leadership group start of the season too....Pies are sniffing and theres talk Pie wingman Phillips maybe on the table not mentioned along with Tom but it could be a sweet temptation for my club, we wont know for a little while...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Cant belive our resident guru missed it....there were 2 GWS linked to Eagles possibly Zac the other was the other Zac Langdon they recon high draft picks who injury kept them out and out of contract and ex WA boys....

This too WILL https://www.zerohanger.com/afl-trade-news-rival-clubs-circling-cats-duo-afl-65994/ couple of Cats

And as i predicted more news comes out that Tom Mac and who knows who but i bet the coach have had a rif and the who is over it, told ya Tom has a mouth and he would have used it, droped from the leadership group start of the season too....Pies are sniffing and theres talk Pie wingman Phillips maybe on the table not mentioned along with Tom but it could be a sweet temptation for my club, we wont know for a little while...

Thanks mate

Yep, it was Zac Langdon not Zac Wiiliams.

12 hours ago, Will27 said:

Thanks mate

Yep, it was Zac Langdon not Zac Wiiliams.

Both Zac's are linked along with 2 Cats all ex WA boys, The Pussys have to sell the house out if they want to land Cameron, this is the best part of the season for me....hehehe...

• Like 1

And....laughing barrel the Demons contemplating offering a 3 year deal to 32 year old Isaac Smith the Hawk is a FA, well they are still stuck in lala land we are not in the window and far from it, they wanna be looking at a key forward optinon instead....and sure another outside mid who WILL be around for the next 5 or 6 years....

Wops WILL Zac Williams is off to the Blues.....Fantasia is off to the Crows....

Dee's Saints and Bombers have made enquires on Ben Brown, Pies also looking for a forward, they cant afford unless they shift someone, so Phillips could be on the move, WILL they go for Brown or do a deal for big Mac, and as stated the Demons are over big Tom and looks like his little bro WILL also face the wrath of the coach just for being related to big Tom, Oscar is a mild mannered nice guy taking the fall for big bro....Anyway Tom recons he just might hang around to spite Simon and if nothing has vowed to pee off Simon and win his spot back...now that sounds like the MacDoanld i know....Like hes a good player you just dont drop off the end of the planet over nothing, and gone through out system so you know preferance would be to hang on to the guy, this is a good life lesson for Tom, shut your mouth and work hard....

Clubs circling Jarrod Brander 195 cm swing man Eagles say hes required but no one is listening....you can kiss him good byee WILL....

Pies are shopping big Mason Cox around, WILL De Goey be to expensive to stay a Pie? and OMG Cale Hooker and Dees mentioned in the same breath....just what we need not.....Zach Merrett linked to the Dee's and why not Simple long with Jakke and a few others spent time over at the Hill, Blues Hawks and Port also a possble destination but channel 7 sports man Watson recons he WILL stay...Gees reading this about players being unhappy reminds me of my FM20 game, bunch of prima donnnas....

Hogans name is coming up again.....be a good idea Simon makes a move here and we would love it....since Freo owe us we should get him for a second round pic....Alex Neal-Bullen's name has surfaced good choice for the Eagles, can be classy in a better team....doesnt do enough for me but he could still be something good...wont ever forget the last kick of the 2019 season from this guy, it summed up our year...

Paddy McCartin looks like he WILL join his bro at the Swans.....the Vultures are circling for Dom Sheed....maybe just print fodder but you know where theres smoke theres fire....an FA next year quite a few clubs are licking there lips....

Most clubs have up to 10 players to be signed so theres a good shopping list, we are moving more and more towards the look of American sports and it wont be long before clubs WILL be full off guys from other clubs, the journeyman WILL soon arrive in the AFL, the guy thats played for 4 clubs or more....anytime soon.....

I like the idea of Paddy at the Swans, big body forward that they like up there so much, Swans love pinching Saints players and well known for turning careers around too....yes a great fit indeed....

• Thanks 1

And this my friends, is why we're still in the VFL.

What a waste of money.

MCG turf moved to Gabba for 2020 AFL Grand Final

A piece of the MCG is on its way to Queensland and will take its place at the Gabba to ensure the traditional home of the AFL Grand Final remains a part of the biggest day on the football calendar.

It could be called a Grand Final stunt, but it’s been months in the planning between curators at the two grounds ahead of the historic first ever AFL decider player interstate.

On Wednesday morning a refrigerated truck backed in to the bowels of the MCG to collect a special bit of turf that will be transported to Brisbane, then laid at the Gabba ahead of the October 24 decider.

A section of the MCG goalsquare, which has witnessed some of the Grand Final’s most famous moments, was expertly lifted out by ground staff for replanting at the Gabba next Monday.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

And....laughing barrel the Demons contemplating offering a 3 year deal to 32 year old Isaac Smith the Hawk is a FA, well they are still stuck in lala land we are not in the window and far from it, they wanna be looking at a key forward optinon instead....and sure another outside mid who WILL be around for the next 5 or 6 years....

Wops WILL Zac Williams is off to the Blues.....Fantasia is off to the Crows....

Dee's Saints and Bombers have made enquires on Ben Brown, Pies also looking for a forward, they cant afford unless they shift someone, so Phillips could be on the move, WILL they go for Brown or do a deal for big Mac, and as stated the Demons are over big Tom and looks like his little bro WILL also face the wrath of the coach just for being related to big Tom, Oscar is a mild mannered nice guy taking the fall for big bro....Anyway Tom recons he just might hang around to spite Simon and if nothing has vowed to pee off Simon and win his spot back...now that sounds like the MacDoanld i know....Like hes a good player you just dont drop off the end of the planet over nothing, and gone through out system so you know preferance would be to hang on to the guy, this is a good life lesson for Tom, shut your mouth and work hard....

Clubs circling Jarrod Brander 195 cm swing man Eagles say hes required but no one is listening....you can kiss him good byee WILL....

Pies are shopping big Mason Cox around, WILL De Goey be to expensive to stay a Pie? and OMG Cale Hooker and Dees mentioned in the same breath....just what we need not.....Zach Merrett linked to the Dee's and why not Simple long with Jakke and a few others spent time over at the Hill, Blues Hawks and Port also a possble destination but channel 7 sports man Watson recons he WILL stay...Gees reading this about players being unhappy reminds me of my FM20 game, bunch of prima donnnas....

Hogans name is coming up again.....be a good idea Simon makes a move here and we would love it....since Freo owe us we should get him for a second round pic....Alex Neal-Bullen's name has surfaced good choice for the Eagles, can be classy in a better team....doesnt do enough for me but he could still be something good...wont ever forget the last kick of the 2019 season from this guy, it summed up our year...

Paddy McCartin looks like he WILL join his bro at the Swans.....the Vultures are circling for Dom Sheed....maybe just print fodder but you know where theres smoke theres fire....an FA next year quite a few clubs are licking there lips....

Most clubs have up to 10 players to be signed so theres a good shopping list, we are moving more and more towards the look of American sports and it wont be long before clubs WILL be full off guys from other clubs, the journeyman WILL soon arrive in the AFL, the guy thats played for 4 clubs or more....anytime soon.....

I like the idea of Paddy at the Swans, big body forward that they like up there so much, Swans love pinching Saints players and well known for turning careers around too....yes a great fit indeed....

No thankyou

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

And this my friends, is why we're still in the VFL.

What a waste of money.

MCG turf moved to Gabba for 2020 AFL Grand Final

A piece of the MCG is on its way to Queensland and will take its place at the Gabba to ensure the traditional home of the AFL Grand Final remains a part of the biggest day on the football calendar.

It could be called a Grand Final stunt, but it’s been months in the planning between curators at the two grounds ahead of the historic first ever AFL decider player interstate.

On Wednesday morning a refrigerated truck backed in to the bowels of the MCG to collect a special bit of turf that will be transported to Brisbane, then laid at the Gabba ahead of the October 24 decider.

A section of the MCG goalsquare, which has witnessed some of the Grand Final’s most famous moments, was expertly lifted out by ground staff for replanting at the Gabba next Monday.

Hahahaha, i dont know......you know its in the contract.....maybe them queeeeerlanders cant grow grass WILL....

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 5:53 PM, AlexRRR said:

Well Swans people should bbe happy this evening......Don Pike is Lonmires new right hand man....unlike my mob who hire a sacked deadbeat ex coach 5 min after hes chopped....

And wow is all i can say, soooo much coming out of Paul "Jesse" Hogans court case today the 8000$ fine was nothing and took the fall for the young lady who was as horny as he....as i said the Swans in here should be dribbling......The lawyer trying to save the boys bacon mentioned and who knows why that Jesse will go to a rugby state to not be noticed in the near future, all this to get out of having a conviction against the lads name but wait....theres more...said lawyer said poor jesse had no female company for a few months in the hub....hey i havent had any since i been back to au in feb, anyway Jesse and the horny girl had an argument so she left, Jesse followed her out and convinced her she was too drunk to drive home, such a thoughtful guy hey?, so she returned and stayed the night, lawyer says "hes a decent person, he wasnt some  arrogant AFL player that has been commented by people in the media". Thats when the mention moving to a rugby state came up and should not get a spent conviction but....the judge did not agree......

As a foot note Freo and Bell are disappointed in Hogan with 1 year left to go on his contract and its noted they are open to off load if possible however a club has yet to emerge, well so they say...so now we know why the Swans are not falling all over them selves to get at Cameron......or Brown didnt show any intrest in Danaher becasue there after Paul Hogan....wowowowowow....you heard it here first...

And since i watched him for 4 or 5 ys he would have to be the pick of the crop, now 25 WILL finaly grow up, mate the Swans WILL be unstoppable...

I don't see the swans picking up Hogan.

Loads of potential but always drama between his ears

On 10/13/2020 at 5:34 PM, AlexRRR said:

I notice Paps put in a great year so your theroy is poooooooo

Theory is sound

Paps was always kay with the Sydney as a club, accepted the deal couldnt be done and played as he always does

On 10/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, Will27 said:

The talk about Fantasia is that he's OK with the club but has been homesick for quite a while.

Player who doesn't want to be there and wanted to leave the end of last year also. Essendon should get whatever they can for him now in a trade...3rd round pick maybe

On 10/13/2020 at 5:53 PM, AlexRRR said:

Don Pyke is an interesting one....Seems opposite of John Longmires style. Also not sure how deep he was involved in the infamous and ill advised Adelaide players camp. 

Good we have brought someone in form the outside of the Swans bubble for fresh ideas

23 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

And i have to laugh looking for trade news this moring to acces the Hearld Sun i have to pay a subscription....now let me tell you non Vics what the HS is...its a small town rag full of low life reporting in pure simple terms, a Murdock publication only missing the topless woman on page 3, a news paper in name only and devised for the likes of Collingwood supporters of the 30's and stayed that way, i was 16 when i began reading it and did so for a few years while i traveled on the train to work casue the Age was bigger than me in them days and the words too long, eventualy i did grow up and stoped reading that <deleted>...but i was a kid so you know.....My brother inlaw reads it by the way.....has a digital subscription now....reads it on the iPad.....i read the age for free on the ipad .....and im almost over the iPad.....they stick the adds right where you fingers touch to scroll so you keep opening pages.....very annoying, since i just bought the gaming laptop replacing the tablet is not on but i was eyeing the latest Samsung with keyboard tablet the high end one works like a pc.....maybe next year....

Bring back the Truth I say.

a4da2e00ca7d35138fec9d9720b05635.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

FJ

Word on the Soi is that Roos to Norf for 2 years to oversee Blakey

You happy with that?

Not really Will.

Guys like Brenton Sanderson and Micheal Voss are primed having already had a crack.

Simo would be obvious choice but he's on a good wicket with your lads.

A supporter will Put up with losing if the side is giving 100% and the game style is enjoyable.

Roo's would just be no responsability and counting his money.

Roo's was one of my idiols as a player but not as a coach.

I might be wrong but surely Blakey could handle it on his own.

Give him a go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

FJ

Word on the Soi is that Roos to Norf for 2 years to oversee Blakey

You happy with that?

Think its a dream there, Roos was meant to be overseas so whats changed? another 6 million or a chalet @ Aspen from the depleted North....or he could be doing it on zoom.....hehehe and still get the Aspen mansion....

ps....Fj wont like Roos style, he is all about defense first and builds from there...not to pretty when you dont have any G factor players....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Not really Will.

Guys like Brenton Sanderson and Micheal Voss are primed having already had a crack.

Simo would be obvious choice but he's on a good wicket with your lads.

A supporter will Put up with losing if the side is giving 100% and the game style is enjoyable.

Roo's would just be no responsability and counting his money.

Roo's was one of my idiols as a player but not as a coach.

I might be wrong but surely Blakey could handle it on his own.

Give him a go.

Can loan you Al Rico Fj, Chooks can put in a good word too for him....and if you want to give the Dee's 2 million you could even get Goodwin to go along for the ride....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

We just delisted our forward line so we may end up with all backs whether i like it or not.????

If you can't make a forward line work around Brown and Daw your plan was flawed.

The biggest thing that annoyed me with Shaw was his defensive style.

When you had a guy like Polack who is your sides best kick for goal floating around half back and you throw Walker forward to just defend their games became horrible to watch as you knew what you were getting as they ran out on the ground.

I don't want to see a chinese checkers style like Geelong because we don't have the cattle to compete.

I don't want to see a Richmond style run and gun as it's exhausting if you get it wrong.

What i want to see is end to end footy that excuted by training together and Knowing your team mates capabilities and skill level while holding your space on the ground.

Some boys used to hate me at training as there was always a football for every two players so you saw each guy getting 50 touches a night of the footy and there was no hiding at the back of a line getting a rest.

Stop winding me up Alex and Will????

Think you might be over reacting to Shaws tactical play there fella, at the end of the day a few heads get togther and work it out, like they have back line coaches forward line coaches and toilet coaches, normaly the club as a whole has a style in its head like the new boy on the block cant just come in and do what he likes without someone above him giving him the ok you know.....

Its well known Shaw was not supported and it started form the GM down, thrown into the cage with nothing but a fine tooth comb, even the massacre of delistings pretty sure Shaw didnt sanction the total wipe out, this is board room stuff...honestly Shaw should walk and show up the horror of the place but like everyone else they think they can work around it and get a result....Jimmy Stynes is still revered at the G only becasue he died a hero long before they could start pointing fingers.......and G Lyon was in bed with him, he keeps talking in the media so the poo got deflected, mate the weak board and CEO were poison who destroyed and set us back 20 years....

And i might add....time for Bartlet to do some sabre rattling, didnt do Port any harm did it?

• Like 2