Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Great to see Collingwood get beaten by Melbourne... Poor widdle Eddie!

Weagles...well, someone here mentioned Gold Coast might be a chance... I caught the last ten minutes of the game and WC blew a few chances...

Sydney..watched the highlights online..nice to see Jetta's running goal...That's the role I'd like to see him allowed to play more...he is a confidence player and can blast a game open. Better having him go for goal than looking for Tippet , imo. He might yet stay at the Swans.

I might try and download the entire game tomorrow.

Well, Chimpy rocked back in this evening, wearing an odd collection of numbered badges, a Singha Singlet top and a lovely pair of Gambol flipflops. He muttered something about 'support' and 'love' and raided my wallet of its last remaining baht. He was back out the door before i could give him the good news about Collingwood's defeat.

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Weagles...well, someone here mentioned Gold Coast might be a chance... I caught the last ten minutes of the game and WC blew a few chances...

Sydney..watched the highlights online..nice to see Jetta's running goal...That's the role I'd like to see him allowed to play more...he is a confidence player and can blast a game open. Better having him go for goal than looking for Tippet , imo. He might yet stay at the Swans.

Well, Chimpy rocked back in this evening, wearing an odd collection of numbered badges, a Singha Singlet top and a lovely pair of Gambol flipflops. He muttered something about 'support' and 'love' and raided my wallet of its last remaining baht. He was back out the door before i could give him the good news about Collingwood's defeat.

I only wish I had Fox Footy "press red for Ed".

Ed would have set this up as a certain win for the Pies.

I reckon Ed would've been red all righttongue.png

• Like 1

My spies tell me the last sighting of Chimpy, was at a ladyboy bar in Nana where he was seen eating a banana out of a Katoey's clacker.

• Like 2

This weeks winner is GrannysApples with 8/9. Excellent tipping. The overall leader is Carnegie Joe with 111 and Will27 is on 110.

Nice one GS... picking Richmond was inspired...

err...i'm 7 off the lead now..what happened..

• Like 2

Geeeeeesssssss.......if i had of being on the ball fri morning i would have picked the 9 this week....work over load schedule to meet etc etc.....Tigers were on my mind when i hit the Hawks on the iPad ( you know..play it safe) ....and i should have known....the Dees....fair record agains the woods yes we loose more then beat them but i know my team...it was a gimme and i wasn't tuned in.

• Like 1

This weeks winner is GrannysApples with 8/9. Excellent tipping. The overall leader is Carnegie Joe with 111 and Will27 is on 110.

Err I'm 8 off the lead and I know what happened. I made some fuc.... bad selections.

Mr Smith also thrashed me in the Fantasy

• Like 1

Err I'm 8 off the lead and I know what happened. I made some fuc.... bad selections.

Mr Smith also thrashed me in the Fantasy

Too kind Khun rip... Throwing caution to the wind in the tipping but as long as I can steer clear of farmerjo I'll be right :P

Fantasy, don't get me started, too many injuries to solid performers (at shitty pricing so it makes trading a bitch) are killing me. Hopefully Fyfe's back next week for Freo otherwise he's on the trade table as well to free up the cap..

• Like 1

The old Sydney saying "in Roosey we trust" didn't <deleted> listen did I :P

Though I'm wishing the Suns got up ;)

• Like 1

Bloody hell gang

The WB's have snuck under the radar. Everyones been talking

about Richmond but they've quietly slipped into 5th.

If Sydney get rolled by Geelong at Skilled on the weekend and they beat

Port, they will be in the 4 with a soft run home.

• Like 2

Bloody hell gang

Yeah, i saw a little bit of that game, they looked good.

I've been wondering a few times this year how some of their higher profile players who left the club in the last couple of years are feeling about having left now.

Adam Cooney is one of them ,playing for Essendon

• Like 2

Geeeeeesssssss.......if i had of being on the ball fri morning i would have picked the 9 this week....work over load schedule to meet etc etc.....Tigers were on my mind when i hit the Hawks on the iPad ( you know..play it safe) ....and i should have known....the Dees....fair record agains the woods yes we loose more then beat them but i know my team...it was a gimme and i wasn't tuned in.

Yes Alex, I say the same thing EVERY week

Hey bokkie.. look at my first 2 weeks in tipping...that put me 5 down from the first weeks ummm that would just about have me top yes? plus...this week if i had been on the BALL think i might have been leading...

At least I'm above you hehehehehe.............will the ghost of joe be crowing at seasons end?

Bloody hell gang

Bulldogs have surprise, and i have to say Beverige how ever you spell his name was exactly the type of ordinary player that could make a great coach, when at the Dees he was in and out but when in was a tryer and the one most likely on the bottom of the pack, no real skills no pace but just an honest goer.

Hardwick luckier and a bit more talent good solid defender without being outstanding like mick the malthouse also the type to make great coach...I said earlier in the year when the Thai mob were dismissing the Tigers i stuck by him and now i can say to you all....i told you so..

As for luke sorry he will have a great first year and may even get to the prelim but next year there all going to be wiser to the dogs and second year jitters will set in they will struggle comes down to a young playing group, they will rebound of course and who knows with the right trading could be a force and lets hope so its getting boring t the top seeing the same olds running around in sept.

• Like 2

Yes Alex, I say the same thing EVERY week

Hey bokkie.. look at my first 2 weeks in tipping...that put me 5 down from the first weeks ummm that would just about have me top yes? plus...this week if i had been on the BALL think i might have been leading...

At least I'm above you hehehehehe.............will the ghost of joe be crowing at seasons end?

Its just lucky for you , as u have stated, that winning the Tipping comp isn't on your radar at all...though, it does seem you have thought about it quite a bit...gigglem.gif

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Bloody hell gang

Bulldogs have surprise, and i have to say Beverige how ever you spell his name was exactly the type of ordinary player that could make a great coach, when at the Dees he was in and out but when in was a tryer and the one most likely on the bottom of the pack, no real skills no pace but just an honest goer.

Hardwick luckier and a bit more talent good solid defender without being outstanding like mick the malthouse also the type to make great coach...I said earlier in the year when the Thai mob were dismissing the Tigers i stuck by him and now i can say to you all....i told you so..

As for luke sorry he will have a great first year and may even get to the prelim but next year there all going to be wiser to the dogs and second year jitters will set in they will struggle comes down to a young playing group, they will rebound of course and who knows with the right trading could be a force and lets hope so its getting boring t the top seeing the same olds running around in sept.

Brendan McCartney should get a lot of credit..A lot of the youngsters coming through now can be attributed to his time at the dogs.

Now at Melbourne as a development and strategy coach

• Like 1