Foreign Ministry clarifies Thai military court system

webfact

On 4/14/2019 at 7:28 PM, Prissana Pescud said:

You fail to understand politics and diplomacy.

Thailand is a strategic placed country.

US dumped it after the coup. China moved in.

Thailand purchased billions of dollars of China produced military equipment.

Now the west is trying to woo.

Don't blame Thailand, one Thai strategy is to play your enemies/contestants off against each other.

I believe that Thailand is fully aligned with China.

And the west gave an ally away, through interference and stupid stiff necked politics.

What a load of nonsense you speak. You stated it yourself. The US dumped Thailand after the coup. China moved in. So who stands behind the ordinary Thai people then? The US who want a free government or the Chinese who want to maintain a military government in order to make money and pay bribes. Wherever there is chaos or conflict in government you will find China undermining everything. 

Nobody is blaming Thailand or the Thai people. The US and other democratic countries have a wish to see a normal elected government. Not a government that does politics and rule of law with the barrel of a gun. 

10 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

What a load of nonsense you speak. You stated it yourself. The US dumped Thailand after the coup. China moved in. So who stands behind the ordinary Thai people then? The US who want a free government or the Chinese who want to maintain a military government in order to make money and pay bribes. Wherever there is chaos or conflict in government you will find China undermining everything. 

Nobody is blaming Thailand or the Thai people. The US and other democratic countries have a wish to see a normal elected government. Not a government that does politics and rule of law with the barrel of a gun. 

So you discount US favoured countries such as Saudi and Israel. What a lot of US mythos you sprout.

Where there are wars and rumours of wars, you will find the US and the US arms industry.

It is a sad thing when you truly believe your own county's propaganda.

2 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

So you discount US favoured countries such as Saudi and Israel. What a lot of US mythos you sprout.

Where there are wars and rumours of wars, you will find the US and the US arms industry.

It is a sad thing when you truly believe your own county's propaganda.

I am not American. Also, the Middle East is in a conflict in many different areas. It's not the same as in Thailand. Saudis are no angels but if you are picking between them and the other fanatics in the region then its no contest. 

5 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

I am not American. Also, the Middle East is in a conflict in many different areas. It's not the same as in Thailand. Saudis are no angels but if you are picking between them and the other fanatics in the region then its no contest. 

Then your post verges on really sad. I have seen your posts - Go Trump, wipe the floor with EU.

Sad and almost pathetic

On 4/15/2019 at 6:49 AM, Nip said:

What about that great Thai philosopher eh what's his name? Mathematician, humanitarian, the Thai guy who won the Nobel prize for eh? The legendary Hollywood actor, band leader, musician, opera singer, eh footballer, boxer, Booker prize winner, explorer, astronaut, poet, playwright, racing driver eh get your point. That all said they still manage to control every single foreign mission in the Thiefdom sorry Kingdom.  

Yes, in a very tiny land area country, they manage to feed themselves. You will barely see a beggar.

About 70 million people. The land ratio and the abject poverty in US makes your post almost too simple minded to be true

The poor do not thrive in Thailand, they exist. The crime rates in US in contrast, murder daily are so silly when compared to Thailand basic non democratic stability.

But the Thai create millions of tiny "industries" cooking, growing and supporting each other.

Your racist post is ignorant, what have you ever contributed to any society? Maybe an astronaut, you seem like a spaced man.

Sorry, I know you support Singha and a few other "bars". 

1 hour ago, Prissana Pescud said:

Yes, in a very tiny land area country, they manage to feed themselves. You will barely see a beggar.

About 70 million people. The land ratio and the abject poverty in US makes your post almost too simple minded to be true

The poor do not thrive in Thailand, they exist. The crime rates in US in contrast, murder daily are so silly when compared to Thailand basic non democratic stability.

But the Thai create millions of tiny "industries" cooking, growing and supporting each other.

Your racist post is ignorant, what have you ever contributed to any society? Maybe an astronaut, you seem like a spaced man.

Sorry, I know you support Singha and a few other "bars". 

If the measure of how successful or failed a nation is only by whether it can feed itself, then you have set the standard very low. 

Thailand is a tropical country with an abundance of naturally occurring plant and animal life. Thais did not make it this way, the earth did. Thais even have an idiom that roughly translates to something like "throw seeds on the ground, everything grows easily". 

You will be unable to argue that Thailand has contributed much to humanity. It must be quite low in the rankings. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

If the measure of how successful or failed a nation is only by whether it can feed itself, then you have set the standard very low. 

Thailand is a tropical country with an abundance of naturally occurring plant and animal life. Thais did not make it this way, the earth did. Thais even have an idiom that roughly translates to something like "throw seeds on the ground, everything grows easily". 

You will be unable to argue that Thailand has contributed much to humanity. It must be quite low in the rankings. 

I suspect your country has trouble feeding nearly all, of looking after each other as Thailand does.

Your claim that Thailand is a tropical ... blah blah is lame.

US is a large continental country where so many live in abject poverty, (including a large tropical area)

gun crime is rampant, gangs, school shootings are the norm. Your moral indignant stance is laughable.

Because your country lost that a long time ago.

Thailand has a culture that exceeds yours. Sure, it has been corrupted by everyone except the common man.

And the very poorest share with each other. As do I. You need to get out a bit, you have never known true culture and I hope ignorant bigoted people never do. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

I suspect your country has trouble feeding nearly all, of looking after each other as Thailand does.

Your claim that Thailand is a tropical ... blah blah is lame.

US is a large continental country where so many live in abject poverty, (including a large tropical area)

gun crime is rampant, gangs, school shootings are the norm. Your moral indignant stance is laughable.

Because your country lost that a long time ago.

Thailand has a culture that exceeds yours. Sure, it has been corrupted by everyone except the common man.

And the very poorest share with each other. As do I. You need to get out a bit, you have never known true culture and I hope ignorant bigoted people never do. 

Based on how basic your arguments always are, like you regularly do, I could make assumptions about where you might be from. But, that would be a waste of time.

Let me address some of your inaccuracies here using the only two countries you ever discuss: Thailand vs USA. You are wrong about every single point you make!

You mentioned how well Thailand can feed itself. However, let's look at the list of countries by malnutrition.

malnourishment.png.f18884aa1f0f418f1582d40e1c9f1fd2.png

You mentioned culture and other factors. These can perhaps best be measured by what is called the Human Development Index. http://hdr.undp.org/en/data

Rankings below (USA 13, Thailand 83) 

hdi_1.png.5dfbcfe437282864e9ee0aa2d505ceb3.png

hdi_2.png.b71d7d0eda304e7dc093bb31b3d7db36.png

hdi_3.png.b80dee5558d12b6cc721a87c26cb8d41.png

You also mentioned how giving Thais are. Well, it may surprise you that there are some measures of giving as well. One example is the World Giving Index. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index : https://www.cafonline.org/docs/default-source/about-us-publications/caf_wgi2018_report_webnopw_2379a_261018.pdf?sfvrsn=c28e9140_4

Rankings below (USA 4, Thailand 61)

wgi_1.png.f89922bb1ecc9293708fb76c20635056.png

wgi_2.png.b67f796c122372196b458b6eb0a8ebba.png

@Prissana Pescud do you have any argument now? Please try to make robust, intelligent argument. I am happy to help you but please do your part by doing some research and thinking through your arguments.

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Thanks 2