Should I include my girlfriends bank statements for tourist visa

I am about to apply for a uk tourist visa for 3-6 months for my Thai girlfriend. We have been together for 17 months . she has worked at her parents shop  for the last 4-5 years she has a 4 year old brother and left her old job at 7-11 to help her mum dad and take care of her brother .She has always worked but has never had money going into her account as her wages would go towards her rent ,phone bill and insurance .Recently in dec 2018 she moved to krabi and opened a food stall at a market ,which she pays rent for monthly and is now taking about 6000-10000b a week profit which is deposited into her account . She has only just started doing that so she only has 10000b in the bank at the moment  but will be making weekly deposits from now. I will be sponsoring her and have property and enough funds to cover the whole trip Would i still need to give her bank statements even though I am sponsoring her and will cover all costs.   But on the other hand is it not good to show she has her own money Aswell ? Is the food stall enough reason for her to ruturn to Thailand in there eyes? also is her brother  and parents a reason to return even thou there in Bkk? 

Everything they are asking for I can prove and is genuine my only worry is her not having much money (but has a sponser) and that her food stall And family is not enough reason to return can anyone help ??? 

Read somewhere they wanna see 200k in a bank. If she has 100k already stick 100k in asap or 150k so it looks super legit. Hold off the application a month maybe two. Let it sit there. I would not mention the business as they might question how she can just walk away from her livelihood for 3-6 months. Why even mention her brother in a different city? 

Few flags I'd be seeking clarification on.

1. Brother, he's a 4 year old your born in 82 I'm assuming, so your 37 so let's say she's 25. Her mom and dad had 2 kids 21 years apart. It does happen but maybe you need to be very certain about that. 

2. Few holes in this story so I'm just gonna pick a bit more. How you know she worked at 711? Easy way to be sure is to question her on the prices. For example if she don't know the price of cheese toastie and coffee special or she cannot name all the foot long sausage varieties or confirm all utility bills you can pay at 711. Then she's a liar.

3. If you go visit her family in bkk and meet the family and kid, and kid calls her mayor. Then that's a strong Indication the kid is in fact hers.

Keep me updated it sounds like it could be legit 

Edited by Laddy123
  • Like 2

As previously advised, there is no set amount required in a bank account for a visa to be issued, the object of the excersise is to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer, the person who makes the decision, that the proposed trip is affordable, as also pointed out, padding an account is a high risk strategy.

She should describe how she earns an income in her application, keep in mind that it's her application not yours, if she earns money from her food stall who is going to take care of it whilst she's away, if anybody, and of course the short time she's had the stall won't help.

If you're going to pay for her trip then you should not only provide evidence that you can afford to do so, but that it's reasonable for your to do so. You say you've been together for 17 months, is that together here in Thailand or is it a long term relationship, how often have you visited how do you communicate when you're seperated?

You say your girlfriend is going to apply for a 3/6 month visa, standard visit visas are routinely issued for 6 months but that doesn't mean that it's expected that the applicant would have a three month, and certainly not a six month holiday, she should indicate the length of her proposed trip and what she intends to do, if you work she should indicate what she plans to do whilst you're working.

You're right in suggesting that reasons to return are vital for any successful application, families aren't normally considered a strong reason to return, it's not uncommon for Thais to work overseas and send cash home, the food stall will depend on the stall itself, is it a moveable stall or is it a fixed stall with a lease, who will run it during her absence and, again, the length of her proposed trip will be taken into consideration.

It's always difficult for a single female to obtain a visit visa to visit their boyfriend who is providing support, ECO's could be forgiven for thinking that they would overstay and simply go under the radar and stay with the source of the funds, that's probably not her intention but she really needs to build up a solid tie to her home country in her application to have any chance of success. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Laddy123 said:

Read somewhere they wanna see 200k in a bank. If she has 100k already stick 100k in asap or 150k so it looks super legit. Hold off the application a month maybe two. Let it sit there. I would not mention the business as they might question how she can just walk away from her livelihood for 3-6 months. Why even mention her brother in a different city? 

Few flags I'd be seeking clarification on.

1. Brother, he's a 4 year old your born in 82 I'm assuming, so your 37 so let's say she's 25. Her mom and dad had 2 kids 21 years apart. It does happen but maybe you need to be very certain about that. 

2. Few holes in this story so I'm just gonna pick a bit more. How you know she worked at 711? Easy way to be sure is to question her on the prices. For example if she don't know the price of cheese toastie and coffee special or she cannot name all the foot long sausage varieties or confirm all utility bills you can pay at 711. Then she's a liar.

3. If you go visit her family in bkk and meet the family and kid, and kid calls her mayor. Then that's a strong Indication the kid is in fact hers.

Keep me updated it sounds like it could be legit 

That I’d definitely incorrect information she will not need 100-200k in the bank and by putting a lump sum in her account is also not a good look they will know the reason it was put there 

She has pictures and videos all over Facebook from before I met her showing that it’s her brother , she is definitely not the mum lol I have meet all the family on a few occasions.

again I have seen posts 4-5 years ago with pictures of her working in 7-11 uniform and posts abou work .if your trying to say was she a bar girl 10000% no I have done my homework and know she has never worked in a bar . 

6 hours ago, roo860 said:

Padding her account with a large amount will not help, as it will be obvious what you are doing, there is no given amount they want to see, they will want 6 months bank statements from her, in English, as they will want the same from you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I will not be doing this , she had enough money going into her account now my worry is the length of time she’s been in krabi And the length of time she has had the food stall. He will have staff still running the shop when she’s away and can pay the rent for the year would this be suitable to how she will return to Thailand 

I would listen to 'theoldgit', he has extensive knowledge, I listened to him in the past, gave sound advice.

I will not be doing this , she had enough money going into her account now my worry is the length of time she’s been in krabi And the length of time she has had the food stall. He will have staff still running the shop when she’s away and can pay the rent for the year would this be suitable to how she will return to Thailand 

5 hours ago, theoldgit said:

As previously advised, there is no set amount required in a bank account for a visa to be issued, the object of the excersise is to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer, the person who makes the decision, that the proposed trip is affordable, as also pointed out, padding an account is a high risk strategy.

She should describe how she earns an income in her application, keep in mind that it's her application not yours, if she earns money from her food stall who is going to take care of it whilst she's away, if anybody, and of course the short time she's had the stall won't help.

If you're going to pay for her trip then you should not only provide evidence that you can afford to do so, but that it's reasonable for your to do so. You say you've been together for 17 months, is that together here in Thailand or is it a long term relationship, how often have you visited how do you communicate when you're seperated?

You say your girlfriend is going to apply for a 3/6 month visa, standard visit visas are routinely issued for 6 months but that doesn't mean that it's expected that the applicant would have a three month, and certainly not a six month holiday, she should indicate the length of her proposed trip and what she intends to do, if you work she should indicate what she plans to do whilst you're working.

You're right in suggesting that reasons to return are vital for any successful application, families aren't normally considered a strong reason to return, it's not uncommon for Thais to work overseas and send cash home, the food stall will depend on the stall itself, is it a moveable stall or is it a fixed stall with a lease, who will run it during her absence and, again, the length of her proposed trip will be taken into consideration.

It's always difficult for a single female to obtain a visit visa to visit their boyfriend who is providing support, ECO's could be forgiven for thinking that they would overstay and simply go under the radar and stay with the source of the funds, that's probably not her intention but she really needs to build up a solid tie to her home country in her application to have any chance of success. 

She will have staff and will also pay the rent for 1 year upfront is this enough evidence ? Or would it be better to say she in bkk with her family and working there ? It’s a fixed still in a food court she just pays monthly rent but as suggested before she can pay the year upfront to show she is going to return 

We meet in 2017 in Thailand I was there 2 months then I returned to uk till dec 2018 for 4 months . We have spoke everyday via watts app video calls and Facebook which we can prove. 

1 hour ago, Tom1982 said:

She will have staff and will also pay the rent for 1 year upfront is this enough evidence ? Or would it be better to say she in bkk with her family and working there ? It’s a fixed still in a food court she just pays monthly rent but as suggested before she can pay the year upfront to show she is going to return 

We meet in 2017 in Thailand I was there 2 months then I returned to uk till dec 2018 for 4 months . We have spoke everyday via watts app video calls and Facebook which we can prove. 

It's best to tell the truth, she should provide as much evidence as she can about her food stall and the arrangements for cover, my only concern is that she hasn't had the business for too long.

Provide evidence of your communications, it would be better if calls were initiated by both parties, no need to overdo it.

Thieves 

3 hours ago, theoldgit said:

It's best to tell the truth, she should provide as much evidence as she can about her food stall and the arrangements for cover, my only concern is that she hasn't had the business for too long.

Provide evidence of your communications, it would be better if calls were initiated by both parties, no need to overdo it.

This is my worry that she hasn’t had it long and they will refuse the visa for this reason . She is now  earning good money and can prove this . She will have staff looking after the stall and can get letters from them stating they work there and will keep the stall open for the durations of the mrs holiday. Also she will pay the year upfront and get a letter from the lady she rents the market stall from saying that we have paid the year and have a successful business and will be returning. What do you think our chances are ? 

24 minutes ago, Tom1982 said:

Thieves 

This is my worry that she hasn’t had it long and they will refuse the visa for this reason . She is now  earning good money and can prove this . She will have staff looking after the stall and can get letters from them stating they work there and will keep the stall open for the durations of the mrs holiday. Also she will pay the year upfront and get a letter from the lady she rents the market stall from saying that we have paid the year and have a successful business and will be returning. What do you think our chances are ? 

I would look at trying for two weeks first, and stick to that and don't stay longer or it can cause problems the next time.  I don't know whether you meant you're applying for the 6 month visa or you intend for her to stay that time but I can't see them being a fan of her staying for 3-6 months.  You will find it very hard to convince them this brand new business she's just started can survive without her for 3-6 months.  It could look like she just started this business to get the visa if she's only just got it.

Ideally:

You want 6 months bank statements from her showing the income from the stall

You will need a translated copy of documents like the lease, any business registration etc.

Family situation you describe isn't a reason to go home

Don't pad the account, they are not daft, they will know why.  If you are sponsoring the trip theoretically she doesn't need anything in the account, just to be able to show that the chances are she will return home. 

It's not easy - don't rush it.  Take your time and try and see it from their perspective, if you were presented with this application would you think the business had just been started a few weeks before specifically to get the visa?

For what it's worth, I think the answer is usually yes as otherwise might look like trying to withhold something

In my experience its not a deadlbreaker as my gf had large debits and credits not directly related to her job

29 minutes ago, sampson said:

I would look at trying for two weeks first, and stick to that and don't stay longer or it can cause problems the next time.  I don't know whether you meant you're applying for the 6 month visa or you intend for her to stay that time but I can't see them being a fan of her staying for 3-6 months.  You will find it very hard to convince them this brand new business she's just started can survive without her for 3-6 months.  It could look like she just started this business to get the visa if she's only just got it.

Ideally:

You want 6 months bank statements from her showing the income from the stall

You will need a translated copy of documents like the lease, any business registration etc.

Family situation you describe isn't a reason to go home

Don't pad the account, they are not daft, they will know why.  If you are sponsoring the trip theoretically she doesn't need anything in the account, just to be able to show that the chances are she will return home. 

It's not easy - don't rush it.  Take your time and try and see it from their perspective, if you were presented with this application would you think the business had just been started a few weeks before specifically to get the visa?

She has opened the stall in jan 2018 and will be applying in a few months so by the time we submit the visa application it would have been open  6 months +. She is now earning about 6-10kb a week so she has reason to return as I would say for a Thai business that is a decent amount of money ? Also I will be returning to Thailand with her . I will apply for 1 month but have been told if granted she can stay for 6months ? 

The longest I would ever suggest for a first visit visa is a month, at the most, unless the circumstances were very different to your girlfriend. There is no reason why she couldn't stay longer as long as you explain why in any subsequent visa. The problem is if you rely on her reason to return as getting back to run her business and then she stays longer, the next visit visa she applies for could be a tricky one.

As has been said, don't pad her bank account.  The OP doesn't need to show bank statements specifically but must show that he has the funds to pay for the trip. They need to show proof of their relationship. Hotel bookings or flights taken together are good examples. And Skype/Whatsapp/Facebook or lIne Chat logs are useful. The OP's visa stamps to show trips to Thailand are useful as are visa from both of them if they visited another country together.

If she does provide bank statements UKVI will pick them apart to find any discrepancies but I'm not sure how else she can show that she has the business. If she has has the food stall since December she should have bank statements showing evidence of plenty of cash going in and out if the business is doing as well as the OP had talked about.   

I will apply for 1 month but have been told if granted she can stay for 6months ? 
I assume you mean that she will apply for a visa, you don’t need a visa, I’m assuming you’re British.
In her application she should outline the purpose of the visit and an indicative plan of what she intends to do on her holiday.
The ECO will weigh up her evidence regarding the affordability and purpose of her proposed trip, as well as her fledgling business, I’m assuming you mean Jan this year, not 2018, and will then make a decision whether to grant Entry Clearance or not.
Visas are routinely issued with a six month validity and she is allowed to stay in the UK for up to six months, if however she indicates that she is planning a one month holiday and legally stays for six, it would cast doubt on her reasons to return in any future visa application.

1 hour ago, rasg said:

The longest I would ever suggest for a first visit visa is a month, at the most, unless the circumstances were very different to your girlfriend. There is no reason why she couldn't stay longer as long as you explain why in any subsequent visa. The problem is if you rely on her reason to return as getting back to run her business and then she stays longer, the next visit visa she applies for could be a tricky one.

As has been said, don't pad her bank account.  The OP doesn't need to show bank statements specifically but must show that he has the funds to pay for the trip. They need to show proof of their relationship. Hotel bookings or flights taken together are good examples. And Skype/Whatsapp/Facebook or lIne Chat logs are useful. The OP's visa stamps to show trips to Thailand are useful as are visa from both of them if they visited another country together.

If she does provide bank statements UKVI will pick them apart to find any discrepancies but I'm not sure how else she can show that she has the business. If she has has the food stall since December she should have bank statements showing evidence of plenty of cash going in and out if the business is doing as well as the OP had talked about.   

She will be able to show bank statements and also she has receipts for the stall ,monthly rent and electric paid since jan 2019. She also has a Facebook page for the stall and has loads of pictures and posts and she also has private messages sent from customers ordering food etc would this be worth printing out ? Another thing I didn’t mention she is renting a house for 11k a month which she pays and has receipts and the contract is in her name but she’s only been there 2 months, would it be a good idea to Include on the visa ? 

We have loads of Facebook posts and pictures from the day we met and do have some old Facebook private messages we mainly use watts app but my chat history only goes back to sept 2018 (9 months after we met ) and same for her . We have loads of receipts for flights , hotels boats in many destiNations in Thailand and again they can all be matched up with our Facebook photos and posts . Is 1.5 years enough to be in a relationship in there eyes ? 

In the end all you can do is apply and see if she gets it. Does she currently have staff that she can trust to run the stall while she is away? I'd only known my girlfriend for four months when she first applied for a VV back in 2015. I visited Thailand for three times in those four months though.

With the extra info you have mentioned it does sound far more likely to be granted though as long as you put a solid application together.

Edited by rasg

1 hour ago, theoldgit said:

I assume you mean that she will apply for a visa, you don’t need a visa, I’m assuming you’re British.
In her application she should outline the purpose of the visit and an indicative plan of what she intends to do on her holiday.
The ECO will weigh up her evidence regarding the affordability and purpose of her proposed trip, as well as her fledgling business, I’m assuming you mean Jan this year, not 2018, and will then make a decision whether to grant Entry Clearance or not.
Visas are routinely issued with a six month validity and she is allowed to stay in the UK for up to six months, if however she indicates that she is planning a one month holiday and legally stays for six, it would cast doubt on her reasons to return in any future visa application.

Yes sorry I mean for her yes I am British . And yes I mean jan 2019 is when she opened the stall . But it will be 6+ months from when we apply for the visa, surely this is more reason to return then someone who is employed and can easily leave the job . She can provide receipts and a Receipt that the stall has been Paid for the whole year and they can contact the market owner to confirm this. What could be done to help this situation what about if she had a motorbike in her name ? 

A motorbike in her name is as much help as having a child. Neither make any difference.

Would she have to borrow the money to pay for the stall for a year? If she doesn't it would be similar to a boss stating that somebody would have a job to return to at the end of a trip to the UK. Who would run the stall while she is away? Does she have anybody she can trust to run the stall? If the rental contract for the house is for a much longer period it could be a useful addition. Facebook posts that match up with joint bookings for trips away are also useful. I used two of three internal flights and a couple of hotel bookings for my wife's VVs.

50 minutes ago, rasg said:

A motorbike in her name is as much help as having a child. Neither make any difference.

Would she have to borrow the money to pay for the stall for a year? If she doesn't it would be similar to a boss stating that somebody would have a job to return to at the end of a trip to the UK. Who would run the stall while she is away? Does she have anybody she can trust to run the stall? If the rental contract for the house is for a much longer period it could be a useful addition. Facebook posts that match up with joint bookings for trips away are also useful. I used two of three internal flights and a couple of hotel bookings for my wife's VVs.

She has enough to pay it She hasn’t yet I was asking If we did do this and and send it with application will this look good or again will they think we are up to something . And also I have read on the .gov website that you should not submit photos  9or bookings unless requested ? Is it still worth sending some as this is my main evidence for a genuine relationship ?

4 hours ago, Tom1982 said:

This is my worry that she hasn’t had it long and they will refuse the visa for this reason

That is one of the reasons.

. She is now  earning good money and can prove this .

Yes easy to prove if she is registered and been paying tax. Just get the necessary  documents from the revenue office. And all the tax receipts.

She has done all that right?

She will have staff looking after the stall

A high probability of something going wrong with that.

Many Thai staff have a very laid back, not so proactive work ethic when the boss isn’t around. 

What do you think our chances are ? 

Fairly slim. 

Story is flimsy, she supposedly just got successful, hasn’t saved anything ever in the past and wants to risk it all now to go on a holiday. No real proof of anything she has done, more a promise of what she will do. 

They are wary of Thai women of that age especially because they have form for working on these visas and not returning.

The amount she is making in her stall is less than what she would make where you are taking her. While higher than the minimum wage, it isn’t that impressive.

Many hookers try to get visas using a fake foreign boyfriends who get paid to take them. It is actually big business, they go to Europe, Singapore, Korea, Japan etc. making a lot more than they do in Thailand.

It is a bit unfair sometimes because the hookers with the fake boyfriend and story get a visa and those who are genuine get rejected.

But have a go and see.

Good luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobMuir said:

That is one of the reasons.

Yes easy to prove if she is registered and been paying tax. Just get the necessary  documents from the revenue office. And all the tax receipts.

She has done all that right?

A high probability of something going wrong with that.

Many Thai staff have a very laid back, not so proactive work ethic when the boss isn’t around. 

Fairly slim. 

Story is flimsy, she supposedly just got successful, hasn’t saved anything ever in the past and wants to risk it all now to go on a holiday. No real proof of anything she has done, more a promise of what she will do. 

They are wary of Thai women of that age especially because they have form for working on these visas and not returning.

The amount she is making in her stall is less than what she would make where you are taking her. While higher than the minimum wage, it isn’t that impressive.

Many hookers try to get visas using a fake foreign boyfriends who get paid to take them. It is actually big business, they go to Europe, Singapore, Korea, Japan etc. making a lot more than they do in Thailand.

It is a bit unfair sometimes because the hookers with the fake boyfriend and story get a visa and those who are genuine get rejected.

But have a go and see.

Good luck

It not a registered business but she actually has to pay her tax very soon so will have a receipt for that by the time we apply . I helped her with the stall and got her up and running so the money hasn’t just appeared I will tell them this in the visa application, she hasn’t suddenly got rich she’s only earning about 1000b a day profit so it’s not unrealistic at all. By the time she pays her rent for the market , house and other bills she has about 5kb left so really she’s saving about 4-5kb a month . 

Would it be better just to say the stall will be closed for the duration of her holiday ?

3 hours ago, Tom1982 said:

Would it be better just to say the stall will be closed for the duration of her holiday ?

As long as you choose a realistic length of time for the holiday.

Are you sure she will be allowed to close her stall for a few weeks and find it is still available when she gets back? Sorry. Just looking at the potential problems.

A while back I checked out something similar local to me and they wanted somebody there all the time. Every day, seven days a week and I had to abandon the idea as the staff costs would have been too much. A lot of these places have a waiting list of stallholders.

Edited by rasg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom1982 said:

It not a registered business but she actually has to pay her tax very soon so will have a receipt for that by the time we apply . I helped her with the stall and got her up and running so the money hasn’t just appeared I will tell them this in the visa application, she hasn’t suddenly got rich she’s only earning about 1000b a day profit so it’s not unrealistic at all.

So no real reason to return to Thailand, which is what they want. 

7 hours ago, Tom1982 said:

By the time she pays her rent for the market , house and other bills she has about 5kb left so really she’s saving about 4-5kb a month . 

If I was you I would use an agent who has a policy of no visa no pay. They know all the tricks.

Not sure about UK but when I took my Thai girl friend for a visit to Canada for 3 weeks here's what the embassy wanted:

1. My guarantee to host and fund her stay.

2. Proof I have the funds for #1.

3. Letter from her University stating her current status and the visit will not impact to her studies during the scheduled visit.

4. Her complete family background.

5. Copies of her and mine return flight tickets (yes it has to be issued ticket to prove your both committed).

6. Itemized detailed travel agenda of where we will go, who visiting (details of relationship), where staying etc.

7. A complete family and work  background about myself including my work permit and contract, years in Thailand etc.

8. An interview with an officer at the embassy. (Dress sharp business attire).

9. Non refundable fee for the visa whether approved or not.

+++.

I'm sure the UK embassy has a website you can find all the information.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, Tom1982 said:

It not a registered business but she actually has to pay her tax very soon so will have a receipt for that by the time we apply . I helped her with the stall and got her up and running so the money hasn’t just appeared I will tell them this in the visa application, she hasn’t suddenly got rich she’s only earning about 1000b a day profit so it’s not unrealistic at all. By the time she pays her rent for the market , house and other bills she has about 5kb left so really she’s saving about 4-5kb a month . 

Not all businesses run by Thai people are required to register with THE DBD. However, registering with the local district office is required and of course registering the VAT with the revenue department and social security office.

The UK does not have the same requirements as Canada, no face to face interview, applications are dealt with in India, not Bangkok.

Not sure about UK but when I took my Thai girl friend for a visit to Canada for 3 weeks here's what the embassy wanted:
1. My guarantee to host and fund her stay.
2. Proof I have the funds for #1.
3. Letter from her University stating her current status and the visit will not impact to her studies during the scheduled visit.
4. Her complete family background.
5. Copies of her and mine return flight tickets (yes it has to be issued ticket to prove your both committed).
6. Itemized detailed travel agenda of where we will go, who visiting (details of relationship), where staying etc.
7. A complete family and work  background about myself including my work permit and contract, years in Thailand etc.
8. An interview with an officer at the embassy. (Dress sharp business attire).
+++.

Good luck.

18 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Not sure about UK but when I took my Thai girl friend for a visit to Canada for 3 weeks here's what the embassy wanted: The requirements for the UK are very different 

1. My guarantee to host and fund her stay. Not required, if submitted would be ignored as it's not enforcable.

2. Proof I have the funds for #1. A sponsor would be required to prove ability to provide finacial support if they were offering, along with reasons for doing so.

3. Letter from her University stating her current status and the visit will not impact to her studies during the scheduled visit. As this applicant isn't at uni she's being encouraged to provide details about her business.

4. Her complete family background. Names an date of births of parents and any children only.

5. Copies of her and mine return flight tickets (yes it has to be issued ticket to prove your both committed). The UKVI specifically advise against buying non refundable flight tickets before visa is issued.

6. Itemized detailed travel agenda of where we will go, who visiting (details of relationship), where staying etc. Supplying an indicative itinerary is suggested

7. A complete family and work  background about myself including my work permit and contract, years in Thailand etc. Details of the applicants work, education or business is requested, and the source of fund from any sponsor of they're providing support.

8. An interview with an officer at the embassy. (Dress sharp business attire). Not required, the decision makers rely on the actual application and any supporting evidence though locally employed staff may telephone the applicant or any authors of supporting evidence if clarification is required.

+++.

Good luck.

A number of people have offered advice to the OP, some relevent and some not, people offering advice have often been through the process themselves or have other experience that makes their suggestions valid, or both.

Nobody can categorically say whether an application would suceed or not, applications are consisdered by Entry Clearance Officers who are human beings, have a heavy workload and have a short time to make a decision, mistakes do happen. The applicant has to make their job as easy as possible by covering all the points that prove the genuiness of the application, affordability and reasons to return, and not enclosing a lot of waffle which could mean that vital evidence is overlooked, a short covering letter from the applicant and any sponsor can be helpful.

• Like 2