Uk customs / taking thai herbal tea and dietary pills

My wife wants to take home approximately 20 kilos of thai herbal tea ( OTOP product ) from Thailand to the UK. She also wants to take about 2 kilos of the same brand dietary supplement tablets .

It will be about 200 boxes of tea and 100 boxes of the tablets. Everything is 100% natural, made from plants and fruits . the boxes are clearly labeled , nothing nasty or dodgy . the brand name is  NOPPAKAO.
All the stuff she wants to bring for my brother, herself and me . But im wondering how this will play out at UK customs when we tell them its all for personal use, im struggling , Ive read loads off different uk customs PDF but cant get to the bottom of what im allowed.  

Can anyone give me some advice ?

What are personal allowances for Tea ( in tea bags )

And what about my dietary supplements pills / capsules

Thanks in advance for any help / advice with this

Just a thought, 100 boxes looks a lot, is there anyway to package it differently, air tight bags, what the eye sees determines reactions, 6 or 7 tightly packed airtight bags looks a lot less than 100 boxes. Also you have a better argument for personal use.

Also have a look at quarantine rules for herbs, etc. 

I would think bringing in a large quantity of any such things will get their attention, wanting to verify what it is etc. 

And then there are the words that identify it, e.g. tea (like Lipton's) vs dried herbs.