Do you believe in God and why

ivor bigun

11 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Which I respect,

as long you don't claim it is a certitude ( based on what we know now, and thus not accepted by everyone as being a fact ).

If we were to accept Truth only based on what everyone believes, we would still believe the Earth is flat and the center of the universe. 
But thanks God, some people are brave enough to swim against the established current, often at great personal risk, and break the ice of ignorance. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

If we were to accept Truth only based on what everyone believes, we would still believe the Earth is flat and the center of the universe. 
But thanks God, some people are brave enough to swim against the established current, often at great personal risk, and break the ice of ignorance. 

Always interesting to read an opinion.

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, Airbagwill said:

No.. that's what the title was.. even the OP is Christian based as is the rest of the thread.

Read it.

Actually i know that jews ,christians and muslims all believe in the same god,the one that the jews originally i wont say invented ,but shall we say discovered ,but i assumed that most that replied would be Christian as i should think the only muslims on here are ones who converted so as to marry one and that there are few Jewish contributers on these  boards as when you marry a jewish pperson the kids take on the religion of the mother . 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I understand that you interpret "knowledge" differently from what I meant. I meant that the sum of information ( knowlege ) is vastly increased now compared to 2,000 BC. That "knowledge" is contained in books. The amount of "knowledge" ( information ) per se does not depend on the ability of people to understand it.

The greatest wonder is the Pyramids we would have a hard time to copy and build today, even with the technoligy we have today, as well all the people involved understanding the project to its fully cent, and build it with the numbers of workers needed. Just designing it beyond anything else. And Angkor what? Have you seen the documentary about how complex it is, and how accurate? 

The amount of knownledge compare to people who do understand it, for certain matters when next big Black death shows up, and we depend on basic survival again. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I understand that you interpret "knowledge" differently from what I meant. I meant that the sum of information ( knowledge ) is vastly increased now compared to 2,000 BC. That "knowledge" is contained in books. The amount of "knowledge" ( information ) per se does not depend on the ability of people to understand it.

Is there now more knowledge than hundreds or thousands of years ago?

Biologist Rupert Sheldrake postulated the theory of 'morpho-genetic fields' and did many case-studies and experiments to validate that theory.

In short his theory implies that once something has been 'discovered' that knowledge is stored and available in what he calls the morpho-genetic fields (a sort of cloud of consciousness), and can be accessed again.  So the saying that there is 'Nothing new under the sun' and that most discoveries are simply re-coveries, is applicable here.  And that even applies to this morpho-genetic fields theory, because these have been known for ages as the Akasha Chronicles.

So in a sense you are correct that there is now more knowledge (available) than there was hundreds or thousands of years ago.  But of course knowledge is useless when it is not uncovered or accessible.  Compare it with a giant library in which all the knowledge that has been acquired over the ages is stored, but if you do not know how to access that library it's content is of no use for you. 

I would call the belief by many that because of the scientific discoveries in our present day, that we are at the peak of human knowledge/consciousness in history, a serious case of Hubris.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tagged said:

The greatest wonder is the Pyramids we would have a hard time to copy and build today, even with the technoligy we have today, as well all the people involved understanding the project to its fully cent, and build it with the numbers of workers needed. Just designing it beyond anything else. And Angkor what? Have you seen the documentary about how complex it is, and how accurate? 

The amount of knownledge compare to people who do understand it, for certain matters when next big Black death shows up, and we depend on basic survival again. 

I've been in the Great Pyramid and I refuse to believe that a primitive people that lived back then were capable of constructing the chamber we were allowed into. However, the stones that make the pyramid itself are not very large and not finely finished, so I have no trouble believing that a bunch of slaves with primitive tools cut, moved and stacked them to make the outer structure.

IMO the technology used to make the chamber is superior to what men had back then. There are also several passages and some dispute as to the purpose of the pyramid. Perhaps made by the same entities that constructed many advanced structures in South America.

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Is there now more knowledge than hundreds or thousands of years ago?

Biologist Rupert Sheldrake postulated the theory of 'morpho-genetic fields' and did many case-studies and experiments to validate that theory.

In short his theory implies that once something has been 'discovered' that knowledge is stored and available in what he calls the morpho-genetic fields (a sort of cloud of consciousness), and can be accessed again.  So the saying that there is 'Nothing new under the sun' and that most discoveries are simply re-coveries, is applicable here.  And that even applies to this morpho-genetic fields theory, because these have been known for ages as the Akasha Chronicles.

So in a sense you are correct that there is now more knowledge (available) than there was hundreds or thousands of years ago.  But of course knowledge is useless when it is not uncovered or accessible.  Compare it with a giant library in which all the knowledge that has been acquired over the ages is stored, but if you do not know how to access that library it's content is of no use for you. 

I would call the belief by many that because of the scientific discoveries in our present day, that we are at the peak of human knowledge/consciousness in history, a serious case of Hubris.

I have no problem believing that the earth was populated by an advanced civilization that vanished. The primitive humans that followed them, IMO, tried to emulate them, but far less successfully. If it was determined that all mammals on earth now were genetically engineered that would not shock me. None of which determines that God does not exist.

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've been in the Great Pyramid and I refuse to believe that a primitive people that lived back then were capable of constructing the chamber we were allowed into. However, the stones that make the pyramid itself are not very large and not finely finished, so I have no trouble believing that a bunch of slaves with primitive tools cut, moved and stacked them to make the outer structure.

IMO the technology used to make the chamber is superior to what men had back then. There are also several passages and some dispute as to the purpose of the pyramid. Perhaps made by the same entities that constructed many advanced structures in South America.

Then we have an explanation problem connected to more than one continent, who built the pyramids. Try to ask an Egyptian taxi driver that question.

I just finished reading a book called "Kundalini - The Evolutionary Energy in Man" by Gopi Krishna. Gopi had a permanent (and rather problematic at first) Kundalini awakening in 1937 at the age of 34.
While many of the details of his experience coincide with mine, his was much more radical and became a permanent fixture (mine was temporary) that completely overhauled his physical, mental and spiritual being.

Kundalini Awakening Information, Reasoning & Potential Dangers | Mind  Motivations

Gopi Krishna's experience radically altered the path of his life. He came to believe that the human brain was evolving and that an individual's profound mystical experience was a foretaste of what would eventually become an all-pervasive transformation in human consciousness. By his own account, Gopi Krishna's initial experience triggered a transformative process that lasted for twelve years. During this time, the sensations of light, splendor and joy alternated with – and were often completely overshadowed by – sensations of fire, unbearable heat and bleak depression.

Gopi Krishna was reported to be a supporter for the equality of men and women. He acted, and at one point ended up imprisoned for his actions. (Here's another one for you @Luckyluke. You don't need everyone's approval to see the truth and speak up).

His main thrust over the years was to write about mystical experience and the evolution of consciousness from a scientific point of view – that there is supposed to be a biological mechanism in the human body, known from ancient times in India as Kundalini, which is responsible for creativity, genius, psychic ability, religious, and mystical experience, etc.

He came to feel the kundalini experience underlies all (or most) religions that started with a personal revelation.

Gopi Krishna theorised that the brain was in a state of organic evolution, and that the rising of Kundalini into the brain would open a normally silent chamber called brahma-randra in the yogic tradition. Krishna worked tirelessly to promote the scientific investigation of kundalini in the human frame, hypothesizing that this energy was leading humankind towards the goal of Higher Consciousness.
From Wikipedia

----------------------------------------
He raised some other good points. For example, to the criticism that it could have been only his imagination, he countered that the experience was very physical and lasted throughout his whole life. Any serious inquirer would dismiss this proposition as completely unfounded.
Furthermore, how could the product of one's imagination coincide so well with the imagination of totally unrelated people separated by time and space? And, as it was in my case, no prior knowledge could have influenced me into "imagining" the rising of this energy inside my body. 
Think about a time when you really had to take a leak. If someone would have told you that you were just imagining it, that it was all in your brain, you would have surely told him to get lost, because you knew better than anyone what was going on in your own body. The same principle applies here. 
On a side note, it's interesting to notice that when I first told my story, there were plenty of people telling me how I imagined it all, that I was some sort of lunatic, that science could easily explain it (which it didn't and neither did they), yet none of those scoffers asked even one question in an attempt to get a better understanding.

Once all the doubter's superficial "explanations" die out, you're left with the one that was there all along, passed on from generation to generation of spiritual seekers. It's an explanation that G. Krishna himself had to (re-)discover after his experience, and it's the one that makes the most sense, at least to the one who experienced it and those not totally brain-dead. ???? 

Krishna's view that this energy was more accessible in a remote past seems very interesting and could be the key to explain those megalithic constructions you guys were wondering about earlier. But more importantly, he also believes (and I fully agree with him) that the release of the Kundalini potential is the future of mankind's evolution. Everything is in constant change, and there is no reason to believe that human consciousness would be any different. In fact, I think there are plenty of signs suggesting that there is an evolution of consciousness that goes from un-conscious to conscious, to super-conscious.
Progress is rarely linear and we often take 1 step back for every 2 or 3 steps forward, but still, I'm confident and optimistic about the future. 

Outstanding benefits of Kundalini Awakening in 2020 - MindYoga4U

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

I just finished reading a book called "Kundalini - The Evolutionary Energy in Man" by Gopi Krishna. Gopi had a permanent (and rather problematic at first) Kundalini awakening in 1937 at the age of 34.
While many of the details of his experience coincide with mine, his was much more radical and became a permanent fixture (mine was temporary) that completely overhauled his physical, mental and spiritual being.

Kundalini Awakening Information, Reasoning & Potential Dangers | Mind  Motivations

Gopi Krishna's experience radically altered the path of his life. He came to believe that the human brain was evolving and that an individual's profound mystical experience was a foretaste of what would eventually become an all-pervasive transformation in human consciousness. By his own account, Gopi Krishna's initial experience triggered a transformative process that lasted for twelve years. During this time, the sensations of light, splendor and joy alternated with – and were often completely overshadowed by – sensations of fire, unbearable heat and bleak depression.

Gopi Krishna was reported to be a supporter for the equality of men and women. He acted, and at one point ended up imprisoned for his actions. (Here's another one for you @Luckyluke. You don't need everyone's approval to see the truth and speak up).

His main thrust over the years was to write about mystical experience and the evolution of consciousness from a scientific point of view – that there is supposed to be a biological mechanism in the human body, known from ancient times in India as Kundalini, which is responsible for creativity, genius, psychic ability, religious, and mystical experience, etc.

He came to feel the kundalini experience underlies all (or most) religions that started with a personal revelation.

Gopi Krishna theorised that the brain was in a state of organic evolution, and that the rising of Kundalini into the brain would open a normally silent chamber called brahma-randra in the yogic tradition. Krishna worked tirelessly to promote the scientific investigation of kundalini in the human frame, hypothesizing that this energy was leading humankind towards the goal of Higher Consciousness.
From Wikipedia

----------------------------------------
He raised some other good points. For example, to the criticism that it could have been only his imagination, he countered that the experience was very physical and lasted throughout his whole life. Any serious inquirer would dismiss this proposition as completely unfounded.
Furthermore, how could the product of one's imagination coincide so well with the imagination of totally unrelated people separated by time and space? And, as it was in my case, no prior knowledge could have influenced me into "imagining" the rising of this energy inside my body. 
Think about a time when you really had to take a leak. If someone would have told you that you were just imagining it, that it was all in your brain, you would have surely told him to get lost, because you knew better than anyone what was going on in your own body. The same principle applies here. 
On a side note, it's interesting to notice that when I first told my story, there were plenty of people telling me how I imagined it all, that I was some sort of lunatic, that science could easily explain it (which it didn't and neither did they), yet none of those scoffers asked even one question in an attempt to get a better understanding.

Once all the doubter's superficial "explanations" die out, you're left with the one that was there all along, passed on from generation to generation of spiritual seekers. It's an explanation that G. Krishna himself had to (re-)discover after his experience, and it's the one that makes the most sense, at least to the one who experienced it and those not totally brain-dead. ???? 

Krishna's view that this energy was more accessible in a remote past seems very interesting and could be the key to explain those megalithic constructions you guys were wondering about earlier. But more importantly, he also believes (and I fully agree with him) that the release of the Kundalini potential is the future of mankind's evolution. Everything is in constant change, and there is no reason to believe that human consciousness would be any different. In fact, I think there are plenty of signs suggesting that there is an evolution of consciousness that goes from un-conscious to conscious, to super-conscious.
Progress is rarely linear and we often take 1 step back for every 2 or 3 steps forward, but still, I'm confident and optimistic about the future. 

Outstanding benefits of Kundalini Awakening in 2020 - MindYoga4U

The sad thing with all this personal discoveries, it is personal, and very few can adopt to the visions and the experiences. Many strive to succeed, but most have to give up before it gets to be a journey for them personaly. While other continue to search for one and anothers experience, and also never even come close before they look at themselves, and what they need, and what gives them their personal experience. 

I was lucky enough to experience the great nature of god, the nature it self, but it took me awhile before I understood it was my true nature I was looking for, and not somebody elses. Simplicity at its best. 

35 minutes ago, Tagged said:

The sad thing with all this personal discoveries, it is personal, and very few can adopt to the visions and the experiences. Many strive to succeed, but most have to give up before it gets to be a journey for them personaly. While other continue to search for one and anothers experience, and also never even come close before they look at themselves, and what they need, and what gives them their personal experience. 

I was lucky enough to experience the great nature of god, the nature it self, but it took me awhile before I understood it was my true nature I was looking for, and not somebody elses. Simplicity at its best. 

I think that it being personal is its great strength actually. You don't have to take the word of anyone or subscribe to a one-fits-all religion, but you can rely on your own judgement. 
Science is unable to verify your experience? So what? What does it matter? Ordinary people will think you've got a few loose ones.....who cares? 
What matters is the strength of the connection inside you and how well you translate it into action. The rest is insignificant.

Edited by Sunmaster
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

I think that it being personal is its great strength actually. You don't have to take the word of anyone, but you can rely on your own judgement. 
Science is unable to verify your experience? So what? What does it matter? Ordinary people will think you've got a few loose ones.....who cares? 
What matters is the strength of the connection inside you and how well you translate it into action. The rest is insignificant.

Still I would like to know if my "experience" of 58 years ago was something which just happened in my brains or was it "something else", and what.

My "revelation" is a more complex one than the "usual" ones, as it was an "unveiling" ( I don't find the right word) there is no creator, no god, no God.

Something ordinary and even other people are not ready to accept.

Revelation of a creator, a god, God, it may be plausible  for some.

Claiming you experienced the "announcement" there is nothing, and be prepared to ear/read you loose more than a few ones.

Anyway it marked my life, my thinking, and my actions.

1 hour ago, Sunmaster said:

I think that it being personal is its great strength actually. You don't have to take the word of anyone or subscribe to a one-fits-all religion, but you can rely on your own judgement. 

I feel it come a bit wrong "the sad thing it i personal" and it is, but to many ending up being copy cats, Thats what I ment, and chasing others personal discoveries, instead searching for their own true nature. And it doesnt need to be as great as those who try to sell their visions and their truth as they want to teach others. 

A good example is Osho teaching His followers to be free souls and free of mind, and still need his simple teachings to feel complete. Quite extra ordinary to study his videos where he is teaching. How many Rolls Royces did he end up with at the end? The guy who dies with most toys wins? 

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Still I would like to know if my "experience" of 58 years ago was something which just happened in my brains or was it "something else", and what.

My "revelation" is a more complex one than the "usual" ones, as it was an "unveiling" ( I don't find the right word) there is no creator, no god, no God.

Something ordinary and even other people are not ready to accept.

Revelation of a creator, a god, God, it may be plausible  for some.

Claiming you experienced the "announcement" there is nothing, and be prepared to ear/read you loose more than a few ones.

Anyway it marked my life, my thinking, and my actions.

I don't know how your experience was, but maybe I can help you look at it from a different perspective. 

The yogic tradition teaches that there are many levels of consciousness you can access during meditation. You can choose to concentrate deeply on a manifestation of the divine for example, let's say Avalokitesvara "God of Compassion", and depending on your practice, you may well have visions of him and feel the love and compassion he represents.
Beyond that, you can access the unmanifested, the never changing Ground of All Being, where there is no creator nor created, because everything has always been. It's the eye of the storm, so to speak, where despite the storm raging around it, everything is perfectly still and in unmoving perfection. 

Ultimately, it is for you to find out the meaning of your experience. Nobody can or will do it for you. 
Perhaps look at the feeling associated with that experience...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. Natural selection is survival of the fittest and the organisms that would die without intervention die.

This categorically shows you don't understand the processes of evolution. 

For instance it is obvious from some posts that intelligence is no longer a prime factor in passing on human genes, therefore it is likely or even evident that the human race may be evolving into something more stupid......as this process could take millennia, it is only now we are observing the thin end of the wedge.

Edited by Airbagwill

26 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

I don't know how your experience was, but maybe I can help you look at it from a different perspective. 

The yogic tradition teaches that there are many levels of consciousness you can access during meditation. You can choose to concentrate deeply on a manifestation of the divine for example, let's say Avalokitesvara "God of Compassion", and depending on your practice, you may well have visions of him and feel the love and compassion he represents.
Beyond that, you can access the unmanifested, the never changing Ground of All Being, where there is no creator nor created, because everything has always been. It's the eye of the storm, so to speak, where despite the storm raging around it, everything is perfectly still and in unmoving perfection. 

Ultimately, it is for you to find out the meaning of your experience. Nobody can or will do it for you. 
Perhaps look at the feeling associated with that experience...

At 13 years old in 1961, I was not aware at all of any kind of yoga, it becomes only known, and modish around 1968.

I don't remember my experience as a nice feeling, and never encounter it anymore, and with no really desire to renew it.

It makes me a non believer, not trying to understand how exactly everything is, to accept things as they are, with in due time an explanation for it,

not trying to give it an own version.

Later I became a nature lover, where I could/can find happiness and serenity, with no need of special knowledge or/and exertion.

However, as written, becoming older, I became curious,

was it something which happened in my mind, or...?

3 hours ago, luckyluke said:

[...]

However, as written, becoming older, I became curious,

was it something which happened in my mind, or...?

The way I see it, there are 3 choices:

1) Nothing exists beyond the material, in which case it can have only happened in your mind. Following that, it can't be called a (spiritual) revelation and has therefore no bearing on the discussion about God or the Divine. In that light, it can only be called a mental glitch, so to speak.

2) There is more to life than what your 5 senses tell you, in which case your experience would seemingly be at odds with that. The Divine giving you a revelation that the Divine doesn't exist? If you don't believe in a Higher Power due to your experience, why even considering this option? It wouldn't make sense.

3) A 3rd option could be: There was a divine revelation, but due the limited capacity of a 13 year old to translate it and perhaps due to emotional distress involved, ended up corrupting the message.

Some more mundane explanations: bad digestion, it was a bad dream, an overactive imagination due to a recently viewed film, low blood sugar... ???? 

• Like 1

I may know it one day, or than not. 

For the moment there are only suppositions. 

And no speculation is better or worse than the other. 

Coming from you I am however surprised by your last paragraph, where you mention that people's "revelations" are maybe something completely down to earth. 

Or do you mean it is only possible in my case, but certainly not for others. 

Edited by luckyluke

13 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I may know it one day, or than not. 

For the moment there are only suppositions. 

And no speculation is better or worse than the other. 

Coming from you I am however surprised by your last paragraph, where you mention that people's "revelations" are maybe something completely down to earth. 

Or do you mean it is only possible in my case, but certainly not for others. 

I can only speak for myself and my own experience...and you know what I think about it and I will not let others define it for me.

In any case, if your experience or revelation or whatever it was, expanded your horizons, made you a better man or was of any value to you whatsoever, ...does it really matter where it came from?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tagged said:

Then we have an explanation problem connected to more than one continent, who built the pyramids. Try to ask an Egyptian taxi driver that question.

There isn't an explanation problem at all. Any beings capable of building those structures in Sth America were entirely capable of traveling between the middle east and Sth America.

Slaves built the pyramids. Would be simple enough to do so even with their technology. I was surprised the stone blocks were so small.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There isn't an explanation problem at all. Any beings capable of building those structures in Sth America were entirely capable of traveling between the middle east and Sth America.

Slaves built the pyramids. Would be simple enough to do so even with their technology. I was surprised the stone blocks were so small.

Yes we have, as we think people travelled a lot more than we can prove at the moment, still not clear and proved, but you claim you do not believe anyone back at that time could build those pyramids, thats when the we  get an explantion problem. Thats why I ask who built them? Gods or space travellers?  

Since you belive in spiritualitu, maybe they found a way to connect!  

Small stones or not, the densety still make them 2,5 ton

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

Yes we have, as we think people travelled a lot more than we can prove at the moment, still not clear and proved, but you claim you do not believe anyone back at that time could build those pyramids, thats when the we  get an explantion problem. Thats why I ask who built them? Gods or space travellers?  

Since you belive in spiritualitu, maybe they found a way to connect!  

Small stones or not, the densety still make them 2,5 ton

I NEVER said humans didn't build the pyramids. I said they couldn't have constructed the chamber INSIDE the pyramid.

2.5 tons is nothing. I could move that by myself given enough equipment. It's all about physics.

Not having been there then I don't know who built the chamber or the structures in Sth America. Could have been a more intelligent race of human like beings or aliens. Just couldn't have been humans of that stage of evolution. Try cutting stone with a chisel you have to make yourself from raw materials lying around on the surface of the ground.

This categorically shows you don't understand the processes of evolution. 

For instance it is obvious from some posts that intelligence is no longer a prime factor in passing on human genes, therefore it is likely or even evident that the human race may be evolving into something more stupid......as this process could take millennia, it is only now we are observing the thin end of the wedge.

I was talking about knowledge. You are deflecting if you want to make it about intelligence which is a different subject altogether.

therefore it is likely or even evident that the human race may be evolving into something more stupid

That is likely true as we no longer have to use our brains. Machines think for us now. When I went to school we were not allowed calculators, so we had to work things out in our heads. Bit different now, isn't it? Like any part of our body, if we don't use it we lose it. The human race is losing it's ability to use it's brain, ergo the human race is getting more stupid.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I NEVER said humans didn't build the pyramids. I said they couldn't have constructed the chambers

? What is the difference? Chambers is part of the pyramid construction right?

What if you study termits? What do you find? S perfect construction regulate airflow and temperature for grow and cultivating chambers, egg chambers, diverting moist, and much more.

How did it become so complex? Intelligence? 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Tagged said:

? What is the difference? Chambers is part of the pyramid construction right?

What if you study termits? What do you find? S perfect construction regulate airflow and temperature for grow and cultivating chambers, egg chambers, diverting moist, and much more.

How did it become so complex? Intelligence? 

You have to bear with me, since all our knownledge come nature, physich laws, the emotions (animals have to) and everything in nature we try to copy. Basicaly all our inventions already exists, and we try to copy nature as best we can, but still so far in the "stone age" based on we are not sustainable! We are still to stupid to live by the laws the nature have given us. 

Anyway nature is superior to the human race, and termites who cultivates fungus, live in regulated mounds cultivsting fungi

"Mushrooms farmed by termites make tasty summer treats. Termitomyces are a remarkable group of mushrooms which have been able to survive for 30 million years by forging an intimate relationship with termites. In fact the mushrooms are unable to grow without the help of the termites which actively cultivate them"

http://naturallyzimbabwean.com/2015/08/05/mushrooms-farmed-by-termites-make-tasty-summer-treats/#:~:text=Termitomyces are a remarkable group,termites which actively cultivate them.

https://youtu.be/620omdSZzBs

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That is likely true as we no longer have to use our brains. Machines think for us now. When I went to school we were not allowed calculators, so we had to work things out in our heads. Bit different now, isn't it? Like any part of our body, if we don't use it we lose it. The human race is losing it's ability to use it's brain, ergo the human race is getting more stupid.

I think it may have come up before on this thread but what your describing reminds me of the film Idiocracy  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

There's plenty of truth in jest!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, luckyluke said:

But it happened 58 years ago; at 71+, I wont have to wait that long to know,

or not. 

Promise to keep us posted...

< Yes, I know: sick joke, but I simply have a weird sense of humor >