Get Certified copy of British Passport and my Address

John9

I need to get my British passport and UK address certified. Is it best to get certified at British Embassy, Bangkok where I need to book

2 appointments as 2 different documents need to be certified ( 1 - passport and 2- address proof) or is there recognised solicitor in pattaya who can do same for me if so please confirm name address. I need to send to a Law Firm in UK. Will British Embassy certify my UK credit card statement with UK address or my UK Bank Statement ? I have UK driving License but need last three month bank or credit card with address to be certified.

Please advice. Thanking all in advance.

I have used a Thai Notary for certifying UK passport (UK pension life cert + an Indian legal case) and address proof (UK OAP letter).

The Notary was at Euro Thai Law office opposite side entrance to Big C near top of South Pattaya Road near Sukhimvit Road. Ms Rena was the contact person at the office. I believe they charged Bt500 per document. This was a year or so ago.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dabhand said:

The Notary was at Euro Thai Law office opposite side entrance to Big C near top of South Pattaya Road near Sukhimvit Road. Ms Rena was the contact person at the office. I believe they charged Bt500 per document. This was a year or so ago.

I have used them a few times for similar including about 2 months ago.

It is useful to make sure the lawyer (her Thai husband) is in the office when you call unless you can leave the documents and come back. 

• Like 1