Is there ever a happy ever after with BG?

Thaisi

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/18/2019 at 1:58 PM, I am More Thai Than You said:

Who is the judge of that? Do you look Asian like all the other humans she has spent her life around pre BG? Do you really think you as a white man is more attractive physically to her than one of her own kind? 

Didn’t you know? In all thai teenage bedrooms are posters of fat, balding farangs older than their parents.

They love us mate.

But your theory doesn’t really stack up. If it did, considering I spent my life around white women, I should be more attracted to white women. But I am not. 

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I agree, all these guys that never tried a bg are missing out big time.

Pretty sure half the worlds male population has tried a thai bargirl before. They are world famous.

It is the marriage/ long term relationship part that I find weird.

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Difference is that western women think they are special, and sex is a treat to be "earned" by the guy. In my experience, Thai BGs don't think they are "special", and never say no. I'll take the BG any time over some self entitled western princess.

You must be doing it wrong. One taste of Rob and I have to fight them off with a stick.

Western women are so easy, not as easy as bargirls, but much easier than the average thai female. The amount of alcohol they neck down is a big contributor.

And they don’t even make you have a shower first. But the downside is, they don’t shower either and can be fairly stinky, especially after sweating it out drinking and dancing for hours.

6 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

But the downside is, they don’t shower either and can be fairly stinky, especially after sweating it out drinking and dancing for hours.

It's the hairy legs, hairy armpits and the dreadlocks that would kill it for me.  Patchouli oil is not my thing either.  

And they don’t even make you have a shower first. But the downside is, they don’t shower either and can be fairly stinky, especially after sweating it out drinking and dancing for hours.

I'm more concerned about them not knowing to clean after toilet.

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I have no problem getting 60yo white women either.

Problem being ......... I'd rather be alone, if I can't have a woman in her 20s (and weighing less than 50Kg).

punching well above your weight but i suppose b/gs will go with anyone. sorry 

3 hours ago, Spaniel said:

I think life with a hooker/prostitute whether in Thailand or any country rarely ends well.

Unless you act as their pimp, as many boyfriends/husbands do with western hookers.  Even then, it probably won't end well!  In Thailand many working bargirls have Thai boyfriends (or Toms) or husbands, but not sure how successful these relationships are.

12 hours ago, HighPriority said:

On your first point, I agree, she probably isn’t 1/2 the saint that you are... emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What in God's name are you talking about?  I wasn't attacking or criticizing BGs, but rather suggesting that they're victims.  There are occupational hazards of being a BG and yes, it could have an impact on their mental well-being over the long term.

25 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

There are occupational hazards of being a BG and yes, it could have an impact on their mental well-being over the long term.

There is nothing more pure or natural than having drunken, sweaty, debauche sex with a BG. For this I praise the lord and always let the girls know that they are true servants sent from heaven.

21 hours ago, Pravda said:

I guess when you pay someone to rim you sex can be great too...

I rest my case....

I couldn’t find a bookstore when I was in town, but I picked up a copy of “Thailand Fever” at Phuket airport as I was leaving last night.

I’d discussed the book with my wife and she read a couple of the sample pages on their webpage and had a giggle.

So I read it on the plane last night, it was interesting and I found myself laughing out loud several times as I recognized some of her patterns like not telling me what we are up to tomorrow or what time we are going somewhere with family etc.

I’ll photograph a couple of pages and send them to her... [emoji1]

The cultural and family expectations were interesting and vaguely familiar... even though I knew very little about them, I had sensed some of them myself and some had been vaguely explained by my wife to me.

All in all I thought it an interesting conversation starter.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 4/18/2019 at 6:39 AM, Dustdevil said:

I would never consider such a jaded segment of the female population. My first Thai gf was a mid-level official in the Education Ministry. I even took her Stateside for a vacation (no problem getting her a visitor visa because she was a government officer). My second Thai gf was a plastic surgeon registered nurse. My third was a village girl, but owned her own house up the mountain from Chiang Mai. My current one owns a restaurant very near the Vietnamese border, somewhat southeast of Udon Thani. I also had possibilities that I didn't follow up on with a beautiful pharmacist and an airline ground staffer. Do you see a pattern emerging? If you're a little further in life than a backpacker and not gross and haggard-looking, there are plenty of women in Thailand for you who are "real" women--i.e., not in the sex trade or bargirl milieu.

if you dont mind me asking, since all the various woman you describe here sound like a perfect catch

(have money, house, good job)....

why you havent settle with one of them ??

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:39 AM, Dustdevil said:

I would never consider such a jaded segment of the female population. My first Thai gf was a mid-level official in the Education Ministry. I even took her Stateside for a vacation (no problem getting her a visitor visa because she was a government officer). My second Thai gf was a plastic surgeon registered nurse. My third was a village girl, but owned her own house up the mountain from Chiang Mai. My current one owns a restaurant very near the Vietnamese border, somewhat southeast of Udon Thani. I also had possibilities that I didn't follow up on with a beautiful pharmacist and an airline ground staffer. Do you see a pattern emerging? If you're a little further in life than a backpacker and not gross and haggard-looking, there are plenty of women in Thailand for you who are "real" women--i.e., not in the sex trade or bargirl milieu.

LOL. When I was young, I was involved with several really attractive young western women that I could have married, but I didn't ( wasn't ready to settle down ). Do you see a pattern emerging?

When I decided I did want to get married at 60+ do you think any attractive young western women would have even thought about me as a prospective partner ( given I wasn't rich or famous )?

Do you think I wanted to get married to someone looked like my granny before she died of old age?

Do you think one of your "not a BG" young Thai women would have looked at me as a marital prospect?

That left one category of Thai woman, and I'd met many really nice ones, like the one I did marry. Unfortunately I married one with the family from Hades.

Anyway, even marriages between two similar western people is over 50% likely to fail.

Marriage is just luck of the draw anyway. There are no "sure things". Marriage to "non BGs" are as likely to fail as those to BGs.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, RobMuir said:

There are millions of jobs that are not in a 7/11, a bar or a KFC. Those jobs are for the lazy, same as in Australia.

Difference with Australian woman is that most non BG Thai women won't be looking for a farang BF/ husband because they don't want to be thought of as whores.

Anyway does a farang really want to pay a million + baht for a good looking well educated Thai woman when there is no more chance of the marriage working out than with a good looking BG that costs nothing to "buy"?

22 minutes ago, geronimo said:

TBH You have more chance of winning the lottery jackpot than a lasting relationship with a BG (as in a lifetime), but that said, there is a slight chance, so good luck!!

Or for a girl who marry a man who likes to frequent bars? Just to be fair? 

Not always two alike players is the best game!

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I always thought guys that married whores wanted regular, varied and easy sex.

(after learning woman that 'love you' won't have much sex with you at all) 

Normal women are sort of strange ........

They claim they love you, but they won't have frequent sex with you after marriage.

Even though, it makes you happy, doesn't cost them anything, and doesn't take much effort or time.

You'd think if they loved you, they'd want you to be happy, so do it whenever you wanted.

Maybe they don't love you at all, and are just in it for the house and living expenses?

very much depends on the sort of man you are and the sort of women your chasing here. most men are punching well above their weight here and they get the sort of thing they deserve.

OP - I'm guessing somehow you have managed to find yourself with the naivety of an 14-year-old first in love and the physical mobility of a 80-year-old. = clickbait.

Yes, 'here we go again' with "Do you guys think things work out long-term for me with a hooker ?"

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I always thought guys that married whores wanted regular, varied and easy sex.

Why marry them? Why don’t you just get anew one every night.

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Normal women are sort of strange ........

They claim they love you, but they won't have frequent sex with you after marriage.

If you can please them like I can they will want frequent sex. If you do know how to satisfy them they will get sex elsewhere.

42 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Why marry them? Why don’t you just get anew one every night.

If you can please them like I can they will want frequent sex. If you do know how to satisfy them they will get sex elsewhere.

How come you are posting that at 1 AM , shouldn't you be trying to please a woman ?

Archived