TM6 Questions

When I arrive in Thailand on an approved OA Visa for the purpose of retirement what do I write on the TM6 arrival card in the 'purpose of visit' and 'length of stay' fields?

The departure section is left blank, correct?

Will I face any issues departing Australia or arriving in Thailand without a return flight? Screenshot_20190416-115701.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aussie69 said:

When I arrive in Thailand on an approved OA Visa for the purpose of retirement what do I write on the TM6 arrival card in the 'purpose of visit' and 'length of stay' fields?

The departure section is left blank, correct?

Purpose - Retirement (tick "Others" and write underneath) or Holiday

Length of stay - 12 months.

I usually fill in the Departure section except the flight number, it takes a few seconds and some immigration officers like to see it filled.

You should have no issues whatever flying to Thailand with an OA, no onward flight needed.

• Like 2

Purpose - Retirement (tick "Others" and write underneath) or Holiday
Length of stay - 12 months.

I usually fill in the Departure section except the flight number, it takes a few seconds and some immigration officers like to see it filled.

You should have no issues whatever flying to Thailand with an OA, no onward flight needed.
Thanks Crossy

I would select "holiday", you could also select "others"

When you arrive with an OA visa you will get a permit to stay for one year, so just write length of stay 1 year. You can also write anything shorter than this, you will get the permit for one year anyway.

If you have any visa you don't need a flight out of Thailand, this is only required when going to Thailand without a visa (visa exempt)

• Like 1