Mueller finds no conspiracy, but extensive Trump-Russia contacts

webfact

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

From the normally Trump-hating New York Times no less. 

Barr Is Right About Everything. Admit You Were Wrong.

After Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html

Yes, opinion piece where you see that the Trump hating new York times is also giving a voice to conservatives.

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Yes, opinion piece where you see that the Trump hating new York times is also giving a voice to conservatives.

Not much of a choice for them now is it? What are they going to do, continue  to defend the minions who concocted this farce? 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:42 PM, Jingthing said:

"trump" was happy about the report until he wasn't.

He's angry tweeting again!

Barr's lackey act only worked for his hard core base, for which anything works.

He realizes now there is strong grounds for impeachment in the report and a roadmap to put him in prison if he isn't reelected. Karma bites. 

hmm is this "the beginning of the end" for trump

29 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Not much of a choice for them now is it? What are they going to do, continue  to defend the minions who concocted this farce? 

Disagree with the intent of your comment, a comment which is unrelated to my post you quoted.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:09 PM, jcsmith said:

Trump meanwhile never granted him an interview, and in the written interview the man with the greatest memory of all time couldn't remember 27 times... and gave vague and useless answers to numerous other questions.

Observe Trump's diction: very short sentences that get repeated 3 or 4 times over ("no collusions, no collusions, no collusions; it's a witch hunt..it's a witch hunt...a witch hunt.") Symptoms usually seen in seniors at the onset of dementia (or senility - whichever comes first.)

How old is Trump now?

47 minutes ago, smo said:

Observe Trump's diction: very short sentences that get repeated 3 or 4 times over ("no collusions, no collusions, no collusions; it's a witch hunt..it's a witch hunt...a witch hunt.") Symptoms usually seen in seniors at the onset of dementia (or senility - whichever comes first.)

How old is Trump now?

He's clearly deteriorating. He speaks 4th grade level English but that's not fair to 4th graders that are generally much more COHERENT than he is. What this says about his diehard supporters, that still support this hot orange mess of a president is not at all pretty.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's clearly deteriorating. He speaks 4th grade level English but that's not fair to 4th graders that are generally much more COHERENT than he is. What this says about his diehard supporters, that still support this hot orange mess of a president is not at all pretty.

This thread is an insight into the insular delusions some of the left have here. One can only laugh reading it.

40 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

This thread is an insight into the insular delusions some of the left have here. One can only laugh reading it.

The trump supporters sound more desperate every day no matter who you support this report is a very damming document of this administration without support in Congress to impeach is a waste of time plenty of issues this guy is failing at focus on those!

31 minutes ago, Tug said:

The trump supporters sound more desperate every day no matter who you support this report is a very damming document of this administration without support in Congress to impeach is a waste of time plenty of issues this guy is failing at focus on those!

Let them impeach Trump. It doesn’t matter, it is better they do it right away than drag it out. Once that is out Of the way he can then win the next election. It’s funny to watch.

2 hours ago, smo said:

How old is Trump now?

Ah, back to the recent "Trump is senile" spiel, I see.

It was going well till it wasn't and was forgotten as the "grounds for impeachment" spiel started. When it became obvious Pelosi wasn't going down that road I guess the "senile" spiel was dredged up again. After all, the haters haven't got anything else going for them at the moment. 

IMO the "senile" spiel will go the same way as all the other spiels over the past 2 years- into oblivion.

It's hard to use the senile spiel when the top 2 Dem contenders are "elderly" themselves.

Trump 72

Biden 76

Bernie 77

Dem speaker Nancy Pelosi 79

13 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:
Let them impeach Trump. It doesn’t matter, it is better they do it right away than drag it out. Once that is out Of the way he can then win the next election. It’s funny to watch.

Impeachment is coming. History will judge how funny it is.

Schiff on Mueller Report: “In Every Way This Is More Significant Than Watergate”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/schiff-mueller-report-more-significant-watergate-nixon.html

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

The horrible thing is they truly despise, as almost not worthy of life,both those who  support trump, and those who don't but oppose their fascist agenda. 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Impeachment is coming. History will judge how funny this is.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Impeachment isn't the end of the road for Trump. Clinton was impeached and went on to become popular.

He probably became more popular because of the perceived "witch hunt" of the GOP and Starr.

If somehow the senate did convict, the Dems get retribution delivered on them by Pence. So just do it- impeach, impeach, impeach- Pence is waiting.

:cheesy:

2 hours ago, smo said:

How old is Trump now?

not symptoms of sinility or dementia its the exact opposite , its what one does to the senile or demented or in this case delusional. You have to repeat yourself to tonedeaf people seriously suffering from msm induced tds. I heard some msm news say he said no collusion 231 times over two years and here we are still having to repeat it to the patients at tvf hospice.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So just do it- impeach, impeach, impeach- Pence is waiting.

You know I dont know mych about Pence other than the fact that he is a Social Conservative (a meh in my book), a fiscal conservative (good in my book), and by all accounts I have read a decent human being and god fearing man (good in my book).

Yet there seems to be a storm of hate against him. I like him for that reason alone.

Whe is the left going to realize that overuse of insults just cheapens them and makes folks do the pposite.

16 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yet there seems to be a storm of hate against him. I like him for that reason alone.

The left hate him, because he scares the <deleted> out of them.

Personally, I'd love to see him elevated to the presidency if Trump got impeached and removed from office- payback time.

Those calling for impeachment probably think if Trump is impeached HRC will become president.

:cheesy:

They should be careful of what they wish for, it will bite them on the bum if their wish comes true. 

23 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

not symptoms of sinility or dementia its the exact opposite , its what one does to the senile or demented or in this case delusional. You have to repeat yourself to tonedeaf people seriously suffering from msm induced tds. I heard some msm news say he said no collusion 231 times over two years and here we are still having to repeat it to the patients at tvf hospice.

But obstruction. Lots and lots of obstruction.

45 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The horrible thing is they truly despise, as almost not worthy of life,both those who  support trump, and those who don't but oppose their fascist agenda. 

They think their chances of winning grow the louder and more frequently they cry. The ironic thing is the election will most likely already be decided before the polls close in California and overseas ballots won’t need to be counted.

i would say the libs have the conservatives outnumbered by a good deal on this board. But that won’t change the reality over here in the USA. Last time I saw people from the dems predicting landslide was Kerry vs. Dubya. Well they did it with Clinton too but at least the polls suggested a win that time even though we all know that polls mean nothing now,

They need this impeachment because they are afraid to let the elections do the talking. So far Pelosi herself isn’t down with impeachment and they know it’s a dead issue in the senate, they should stop whining and start campaigning.

10 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

i would say the libs have the conservatives outnumbered by a good deal on this board.

Guess that depends on how you define liberal. Under the classic definition, Im a liberal. Im just not woke.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Guess that depends on how you define liberal. Under the classic definition, Im a liberal. Im just not woke.

I am not traditionally conservative either it’s just you are either with the libs or are pure evil incarnate, the numbers of people they alienate everyday isn’t small. 

Just now, cbtstorm said:

alright then, no obstruction no obstruction and no obstruction x100.

good luck with impeachment and 2020.

If they keep repeating the same thing on a web forum with about a few dozen active members it might change the outcome. It’s like that guy who goes bowling and every shot he takes is a gutter ball but if he leans into it he thinks it changes the outcome.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

here we are again, berate who you hate and berate who support him, all based on an arrogant pseudo intellectual superiority complex.

it is astounding after nearly three years of believing proven they were lies and ridiculous assumptions, you still hang on to the stupidity to feed your desired result.  but then your ideology does make you far better than those who disagree with you, in your mind.

Archived