Adobe makes filling in forms a breeze with its new Fill & Sign app

rooster59

Adobe makes filling in forms a breeze with its new Fill & Sign app

By Paisal Chuenprasaeng 
The Nation Weekend

1b5657aa36ce4801162c7dff3f43ae67.png

COMPLETING and signing digital forms are common practice in the Thailand 4.0 era and Adobe is making inclusion in the digital economy ever easier with the launch of its Fill & Sign app.

The free app from Adobe lets you fill in, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet and then e-sign it and send. 

Best of all, when you use it with iPad Pro or new iPad Air as well as the new iPad mini that supports Apple Pencil, you can use the stylus pen to sign your name on the form.

21e0be0b923a3c2c0e7715b917b82f1f.png

I tested the latest version of Adobe Fill & Sign or version 19.3.0 on the new iPad mini and I found that it worked fine. It let me fill my company health insurance form and send it back without having to travel to the office.

Adobe says the latest version has improved performance and stability and is proud to be offering a “green” app or an app that supports environment because it can help reduce the use of paper and the need for printing and faxing. And since you can fill and sign your form anywhere, you can also save energy and the cost of travelling.

The app supports the form that is created by Adobe Acrobat that is sent to you by email. You can use the your tablet’s camera to scan paper forms. Then you can tap to enter text or check marks in form fields. The app also allows you to create autofill entries for faster form filling.

The app allows you to easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form. The form can then be saved and sent immediately via email.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/lifestyle/30368428

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-27

10 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And, I assume, in keeping with other Adobe products the size of the application will be astronomical?

App is free. The form is made using Adobe Acrobat.  Not a cheap program but probably one of the most useful for businesses.  I have an old professional version of Adobe Acrobat and think it is a very useful program.