Facebook warrior unconvinced by BMA rationale for tearing up footpath

webfact

Great example of what the Lunatics are doing when in public office. 

Theres no hiding it in this land mass, it’s day in day out of evidence that the ‘f  kin ‘lunatics have taken over the asylum’. 

Mental Insane the whole mob of authoritarians who provide a p’ iss poor example to others !  

In Udon we used to dream of [insert Monty Python line here].

We still do dream of that day though.  And while we're at it, where are all the power lines?

Kids these days.... don't know they're born.

Speaking of pedestrians being poor people, I remember once an elderly lady (Thai version of a blue rinse with a hat pin) getting a 20 baht songtaw (the rider of which is still my mate to this day) as she passed me walking at about 0.002Km/h more than my walking pace, looking down her nose at me.  I thought it was funny, she didn't.  She also doesn't know that people that achieve something don't always stick it in peoples faces.  That's a transitional phase you go through perhaps in your 20's.  Anyhow, I decided if she wanted to buy something off me ever in the future, I have a mental note of charging farang prices to Thais (i.e. 5:1) [grin]

Edit:  Oops!  I went off on a tangent there.  What I was meaning to say is that walking is classless, and better for all, so good to invest in paving.

Edited by Shiver
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jaiyen said:

In a few places the electrical cables are still sticking up way above the level of the pavers, which have been laid around the cable.  It is pathetic to watch the people laying the slabs, They haven't got a clue. They lay the easy ones and leave the ones that have to be cut in, so there are holes everywhere. Dangerous to wall on the pavement now.

I've neveR been the workers use a vibrator when laying slabs. That's why the slabs are uneven ,and sink later.

• Haha 1