Thai relationships

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Is there really a market for an average looking uneducated mid-forties woman in Thailand?

I assume she isn't bringing a house or anything else useful to the table, probably a gaggle of kids hanging off her, not to mention 'good English' probably indicates shes been playing the 19th hole for a while.

No children, no family. Never been married. I doubt she's been in the bar scene, just doesn't seem the type.

She probably wouldn't bring anything to the table but complete commitment. For some farangs, that's enough. But you're probably right, her opportunities would be limited.

Why am I always surprised at the misogyny expressed in this forum and the lack of respect for women??

I know many successful independent women in Thailand. Many more than successful male farang 

Many of the threads reflect why so many farang are not in their home countries anymore.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Why am I always surprised at the misogyny expressed in this forum and the lack of respect for women??

I know many successful independent women in Thailand. Many more than successful male farang 

Many of the threads reflect why so many farang are not in their home countries anymore.

I'm a successful independent man (going my own way), what use is a successful independent woman to me?

They generally don't make good mothers, have little interest in cooking or housework and often aren't worthwhile as lovers in LTRs.

They've evolved themselves into a product most men don't want or need.

I'm all for them making their own way in life and living alone with a few cats.

You're mistaking disinterest for hatred.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm a successful independent man (going my own way), what use is a successful independent woman to me?

They generally don't make good mothers, have little interest in cooking or housework and often aren't worthwhile as lovers in LTRs.

They've evolved themselves into a product most men don't want or need.

You're mistaking disinterest for hatred.

Do you find "evolved women" a threat?

Perhaps they will pay the bills and the housekeeper/cook for some of your less successful male counterparts, and bring interest to a relationship beyond the bedroom or kitchen table.

It was a general comment, but you took the bait ???? 

• Haha 1

Let's say the guy is 45 to 60 years old.  

IF the Thai girl is:

20 to 25....she will live on Facebook and drive you crazy, probably little trust, not too worried about money, but breaking up might be impossible.  endless crying because you didn't answer a text at 3:24 a.m.

25 to 30......slightly less crying, no trust, money more important to very important, and maybe wants a quick marriage and kids and go to your country.  but could also cry all hours of the night over nothing

30 to 35.....much more confident, defensive, more mature of course, and still believes in love.  if they dated 100 foreigners before, well, might be difficult.  

35 and above......possibly defeated, not much energy, maybe a lot of kids, and won't appreciate if you spend a few thousand on them for a nice night.  you will be their last choice, but better than nobody.  

i'm just having a little fun, but there is SOME truth in this

22 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Do you find "evolved women" a threat?

Perhaps they will pay the bills and the housekeeper/cook for some of your less successful male counterparts, and bring interest to a relationship beyond the bedroom or kitchen table.

It was a general comment, but you took the bait ???? 

Do I find them a threat, not really, I'm all for people doing their own thing, as long as I'm not forced to participate.

I believe another poster Pravda married one of the women you are talking about.

You should read his thread about how well it worked out.

If I want a relationship beyond bed or breeding, I'll find some like minded guys or buy a dog.

But I can agree you're a master baiter!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I don't know, why are you surprised? There are two women in Australia who are financially independent because the legal system allowed them to plunder me.

I am in a good relationship with my Thai GF. I don't consider I am a misogynist. However, I suspect some of these successful independent farang women in Thailand had the springboard of a male initially to achieve said independence..

I have yet to meet an independent woman here or in Australia that would be worth a damn in bed. The thought of sex with those I have met makes my skin crawl.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Don't go for anything still having periods is my advice, or one who wants sex more than once a week. Periods are often three days of madness and sex is an unwanted chore at my age.

You remind me of a friend of mine with an unusually unattractive wife who said to me he would rather have a good shit.

A woman who has had her tubes tied sounds your best bet.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, XenZen said:

Let's say the guy is 45 to 60 years old.  

IF the Thai girl is:

20 to 25....she will live on Facebook and drive you crazy, probably little trust, not too worried about money, but breaking up might be impossible.  endless crying because you didn't answer a text at 3:24 a.m.

25 to 30......slightly less crying, no trust, money more important to very important, and maybe wants a quick marriage and kids and go to your country.  but could also cry all hours of the night over nothing

30 to 35.....much more confident, defensive, more mature of course, and still believes in love.  if they dated 100 foreigners before, well, might be difficult.  

35 and above......possibly defeated, not much energy, maybe a lot of kids, and won't appreciate if you spend a few thousand on them for a nice night.  you will be their last choice, but better than nobody.  

i'm just having a little fun, but there is SOME truth in this

I could have added a lot more but plenty of truth in it and a well rounded summary. There are good and bad points for an older guy having a younger or older woman. The younger girls seem to be a little more modern in their thoughts. Older girls a lot more set in their ways, well Isaan women anyway. But positives to being with an older lady too. There is no perfect situation. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You make some good points. I have never been able to relate to women my age. I was married to one for a decade. Ever since then, they have all been younger. In Thailand, most women over 40 tend to be quite rigid, set in their ways, super conventional, and not particularly open minded. How much fun is that? And if you add in the sense of adventure, there is little comparison between a woman my age, and one quite a bit younger. And I am not even going to get into the appearance.

My girlfriend looks often Thai TV shows, often on YouTube. And sometimes it's unavoidable that I see also part of it.

Recently she looks at a show with a couple of old Thai women who all talk and laugh at the same time, look like they present their newest cosmetic operations and clothes and they look often ridiculous. In moments like that I ask myself if any guy finds women like that attractive.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Do I find them a threat, not really, I'm all for people doing their own thing, as long as I'm not forced to participate.

I believe another poster Pravda married one of the women you are talking about.

You should read his thread about how well it worked out.

If I want a relationship beyond bed or breeding, I'll find some like minded guys or buy a dog.

But I can agree you're a master baiter!

Lol thanks>> High Praise ????

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

l don't know, why are you surprised? There are two women in Australia who are financially independent because the legal system allowed them to plunder me.

I am in a good relationship with my Thai GF. I don't consider I am a misogynist. However, I suspect some of these successful independent farang women in Thailand had the springboard of a male initially to achieve said independence..

I have yet to meet an independent woman here or in Australia that would be worth a damn in bed. The thought of sex with those I have met makes my skin crawl.

I was referring to independent successful women in Thailand originally, but I know a number of them in Australia 

They have not "springboarded" from men to become successful, but a few have had supportive ma[e partners, some same sex partners, some single.

Edited by RJRS1301

On 4/29/2019 at 6:59 PM, WalkingOrders said:

Everywhere in the world with all women its about the money...unless... they are wealthy. Keep lots of baht in her wallet, and she will love you until you are dead or broke...what's the problem? 

Wrong. Women are all about control, the money comes later. Watch any girlfriend/wife you have and you'll see that little by little she'll attempt to shackle you down. Move her stuff in so other girls see, later move in herself so other girls can't come, try to get you to stop hanging out with your friends (isolate and conquer), make you stop talking to other girls, depending on how crazy make you block/delete other girls (even just friends). Get moody and bitchy when she doesn't get her way, etc.

Why would any guy WANT to live with a girl in Thailand is beyond me. Only valid reason I can think of is if she takes care of the kid(s) or something. Otherwise you don't need her. Sure it's nice to talk to someone once in a while, but you can do that without giving up your balls in the process.

Funny enough I do have a gf - who I don't pay (lol) - we've been around her trying to control and me avoiding it for over a year now. I've actually drunkenly brought home girls while she was here three times. The first time she went on an existential crisis, the second and third time was more comical than anything, especially since on the 3rd time I didn't bring one - I brought THREE.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Wrong. Women are all about control, the money comes later. Watch any girlfriend/wife you have and you'll see that little by little she'll attempt to shackle you down. Move her stuff in so other girls see, later move in herself so other girls can't come, try to get you to stop hanging out with your friends (isolate and conquer), make you stop talking to other girls, depending on how crazy make you block/delete other girls (even just friends). Get moody and bitchy when she doesn't get her way, etc.

Why would any guy WANT to live with a girl in Thailand is beyond me. Only valid reason I can think of is if she takes care of the kid(s) or something. Otherwise you don't need her. Sure it's nice to talk to someone once in a while, but you can do that without giving up your balls in the process.

Funny enough I do have a gf - who I don't pay (lol) - we've been around her trying to control and me avoiding it for over a year now. I've actually drunkenly brought home girls while she was here three times. The first time she went on an existential crisis, the second and third time was more comical than anything, especially since on the 3rd time I didn't bring one - I brought THREE.

Are you by any chance related to Prayut?

Reason i ask is he also lives in LA-LA land like you.:cheesy:????????

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

especially since on the 3rd time I didn't bring one - I brought THREE.

Did you manage a fivesome?

I had a foursome for the first time a couple of months back, 3 massage girls in Siem Reap. Not sure where another girl would have gone.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

I was referring to independent successful women in Thailand originally, but I know a number of them in Australia 

They have not "springboarded" from men to become successful, but a few have had supportive ma[e partners, some same sex partners, some single.

You may be right. My observation is said successful women are also ballbreakers. I suppose they have to be.

IMHO the pendulum has swung too far.

If you are an Australian male, don't make any form of sexist joke for at least 40 years back. The PC women and their male sycophants will kill any chance of public office stone dead.

Have you noticed primary school teachers in Oz are now about 99% female? Male teachers constantly run the risk of a pedophilia accusation. That also deprives a lot of boys who desperately need male role models, due to their circumstances at home.

I've had a couple of short-term relationships here, and one long term, still going. To me, the feature that distinguishes those relationships from the ones I had in Australia is here women still know how to be feminine.

BMT used the adjective disinterested. I prefer the noun disdain.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Did you manage a fivesome?

I had a foursome for the first time a couple of months back, 3 massage girls in Siem Reap. Not sure where another girl would have gone.

Well, I probably would've managed a foursome if she wasn't here... but she was and after exchanging some words she made them go away. ????  Threesome is the most I've had, so far...

5 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Well, I probably would've managed a foursome if she wasn't here... but she was and after exchanging some words she made them go away. ????  Threesome is the most I've had, so far...

The trouble I find with numbers above three is that they tend to break down into twos and threes anyway, and while it's possible to play "pass the parcel" three is usually the number that works best