Fudge?

bermondburi

Candy in general seems not to be a popular item here.  Probably the environment is inhospitable to confections (both heat and moisture cause problems), requiring any would-be candy store to spend money on 24×7 air conditioning or sell substandard waxy chocolate.  This has probably led to the preferential proliferation of prepackaged snacks and sugary drinks.

As a child, I used to love going into candy shop and pressing my nose up against the glass. The turtles were my favorite.

selection-of-sweets-from.jpg

Luckily, fudge is easy to make if you have a candy thermometer.

• Like 1

Not sure where you are, but in Pattaya if you go to the Central Festival mall there is an outlet (3rd or 4th floor I think - same floor as the Ice Cream places) that sells a small selection of fudges.

Bought some there a long time ago and am tempted every time I go past the place but I'm trying to lose weight, not pack it on !

https://foursquare.com/v/the-cream--fudge-factory/4dad7b248154b108febef5df

I imagine there are probably similar shops in many other similar malls as well (or not) !

(It's also not that hard to make your own if you have a small kitchen.)

• Like 1

I baked a cake and used chocolate fudge icing.All my thai family and friends said it was to sweet.I guess some things that are sweet they don’t care for.

like the one guy said make fudge yourself.It’s easy.Just a lot of stirring.