"Morally gross Russian beg-packers" face hail of criticism from Thais and foreigners alike

webfact

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

I asked. True for all news, ads, websites, media, etc :

- Why they published it ?  They want you to do or buy something.

- Useful for me or not ? No, it is written to be useful for them.

If you read nothing you will be uninformed, if you read everything you will be misinformed.

Right. But also News is forming views. And they no ask money. Them just sad - tomorrow write negative thai. Yes Sir)) And running.

1 hour ago, rabas said:

They are spies, they beg because pay is too low.

))))

But good example how News are forming views. All know phrase just from News. And where now Skripal? Somethere in UK. )) Drink whiskey and check pounds)). And billion readers "know" something usefull for their. Now can check in airport- if have russians near you- maybe you die during 6 months later))

Same true as Elon Musk go to Mars for plant cannabis)

Edited by Russkii
dre

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I asked. True for all news, ads, websites, media, etc :

- Why they published it ?  They want you to do or buy something.

Small analitic. You go to the shop for buy something. You meet very happy staff and many smile. Listen relax music and enjoi during buying. But... News statistic negative news much more. And put you in stress. And how its work for selling? Real selling - relax. News selling (advertisment) - in stress. You can think yourself and found many opposite base in head, near schizophrenia.

Our target - found virus in our head and delete it.

No beleive nothing. Only think yourself and receive picture. 

Edited by Russkii
ree

On 5/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, Kieran00001 said:

Are you for real? You think a couple beggars are going to drag the.image down more than the hundreds of thousands who come here to exploit their women? 

Are you for real - ? Don’t you read all the reports on here that blame foreigners for everything? As for exploiting the women - i take it you mean to work in bars? then maybe they should stop putting them on the bus from Issan when they leave school!!

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2019 at 5:45 AM, darksidedog said:

though I am sure they have other options to get home without having to do this.

????????

that's the same as if I said "I'm sure you have dick of 8 sm". How can I be sure? I don't know. But I'm sure. The same logic as yours.

What is it what makes you sure?

13 minutes ago, hakama said:

????????

that's the same as if I said "I'm sure you have dick of 8 sm". How can I be sure? I don't know. But I'm sure. The same logic as yours.

What is it what makes you sure?

RE - that's the same as if I said "I'm sure you have dick of 8 sm". How can I be sure?

Maybe you know as it's said - through ourselves we know others … :whistling:

just f   in mind your own business and let authorities or immigration take care of it.

i never understand the angry holier than thou farang with superiority complex finding such people gross!

Only issue is, those russian are not selling something but plain asking money from people and who knows where that money will exactly go?

Maybe ticket or maybe booze? how do i know??

But if they were selling something like a postcard etc, it should be fine to me.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:40 PM, madmen said:

Scum. They are operating in every tourist hot spot on the planet

Scum is your opinion, not mine.

A rather harsh word too.

I would reserve the word "scum" for some seriously nasty people, of which a couple of kids trying on asking for money is not up there.

Me, kids like this certainly don't bother me, nor would i bat an eyelid or get uptight.

Have a nice day and carry on wide eyed, and frothing at the mouth.

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:02 AM, ZeVonderBearz said:

Let's not forget that Russia is still Asia despite their white. Just go to Pai and work in one of the bars handing out flyers.

Russia is European and also North Asian.  You know, west and east.  Educate yourself.  At least to upgrade from the category of gross ignorance.

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:29 AM, moontang said:

maybe they should talk to that russian prossie, who was "raising money" in front of the soi 7 Subway for ten years+.  Might even still be there..almost as much of a fixture as "The slug."

Why should they talk to her? What would be the point of it?

9 minutes ago, Cat ji said:

Russia is European and also North Asian.  You know, west and east.  Educate yourself.  At least to upgrade from the category of gross ignorance.

Geographically correct. However west of Ural really belongs to the Finns, as seen in this masterpiece:

wl_k1Kw0Z5PK4RK7UW_RK-6Qk18iqfDy4zQQAMo-

It's a bit too crowded in Finland already, we might take it back from the Tatars and Samojeds one day ????

32 minutes ago, Cat ji said:

Russia is European? Or Asian? Not sure.

755.jpg

49 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Geographically correct. However west of Ural really belongs to the Finns, as seen in this masterpiece:

It's a bit too crowded in Finland already, we might take it back from the Tatars and Samojeds one day ????

Russian is not nation. More than 100 nations inside Russia. Russian - who think by russian language (meta programs in words and phrases. each old russian word builded from reality). Same chinese hieroglyph but hieroglif created one time and death forever. Same is wall picture. You can not revise a wall picture. Only make new. All hieroglyph countries stay in back and copy. They can not create. Russian words most cases can be contrasted soft or strong, nice or bad and etc.

Edited by Russkii

53 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

everything might happen one day everywhere on Earth ????

On 5/4/2019 at 5:05 AM, tingtongtourist said:

They are Russian young guys.

Nearly ALL are very big drinkers!

To believe they just innocently fell on tough times or had some trouble not their own doing? lol

Normal people check the budget first, to see if have funds to for WHOLE return trip + money for some possible disaster

in English it might be said "life planning"?

These guys certainly have a plan..

- Get money from gullible farang and good natured Thais (who cant afford to give but still do).

- Full moon party, drugs, piรร.

- Lie to and shag as many Thai lady as possible for free.

- Beg for money to move to the next country.

- Rinse and repeat.

So what? Even if that's true, who are you to stick your nose in the matters that are none of your business?

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, ThailandGuy said:

Does the Thai law also jail thai people for begging for money? Because you see many of them in BKK and all the tourist places in Thailand.  They can goto the Russian embassy and get a loan for the tickets to get home.

Noooo, that's another matter. Those thais have 1000 things as of why they're allowed to beg for money.

Thais asking for money -- poor ....

Farangs asking for money -- terrible

As Russian I'm very disappointed with those fellas. I doubt they have nobody who can help in Russia. Western Union, $750 for 2 tickets to Novosibirsk, from here they can take a train to Moscow. But looks like it is kind of beggars that we have on major transport hubs, who ask for money to buy tickets for years ????

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 6:39 PM, bomber said:

ive seen brits going it in 7/11 doorways,still drinking and smoking 

Going inside the 7/11 drinking and smoking, or standing at the doorway drinking and smoking? Your post is a bit confusing.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:36 PM, hakama said:

So what? Even if that's true, who are you to stick your nose in the matters that are none of your business?

Actually it is everyones business who stays here and wants a visa.

To often good people are treated unfairly just because their country (or other extreme citizens of country) did something to upset the host country.

If i was Russian i would not want these clowns being the example that make the Thai think all Russians are scum-bags and beggers

1) jail (in the ladyboy ward)

2) make the rusky embassy jolly well pay the trip and take it's beggars back

3) 20 year ban from re entering

...sounds harsh ? ....when one sees all the extreme visa requirements and hassles for the honest law abiding foreigners in Thailand, no mercy for such jerks trying to con their way thru....

266 posts on a couple of Russians...

873 on an Italian guy and a boat..

1,892 on a French chap and 200 baht...(I exaggerate)

12 on the fact that an asteroid is heading towards Earth and will wipe us out by the middle of next week...????

Edited by Odysseus123

5 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

266 posts on a couple of Russians...

873 on an Italian guy and a boat..

1,892 on a French chap and 200 baht...(I exaggerate)

12 on the fact that an asteroid is heading towards Earth and will wipe us out by the middle of next week...????

That's life at the TVF. Welcome, sit back, relax and enjoy the ambience.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:48 AM, hakama said:

???? You better go look up the definition of "scam" in the dictionary.

Yeah looking at Scam in Dictionary you get

Scam =  a dishonest scheme or fraud .......

So I would say yes 100% perfect fit

What I would like to see is a couple Thai hitters go to work on these guys &

make their hard times a fact

Untitled.jpg

Edited by mania

I will not join the lynch mob here to condemn these two Russians,

but I will condemn the government for not providing for Thai nationals, especially the seriously injured, amputees, the blind, and other seriously disabled who obviously have no other means of support other than begging. It is utterly disgraceful.

All at the same time, Prayut has virtually given away Thailand's gas resources to foreign entities which could take care of Thailands poor a million times over.