Mike's Baaack....

gettalife

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will depend if Asahi or Payap girls like blokes with mullets. These are compulsory for Crows supporters.

A typical Crows supporters family (complete with mullets).. :o

Is that woman wearing a Payap uniform? I can't make out the silver buttons.

It will depend if Asahi or Payap girls like blokes with mullets. These are compulsory for Crows supporters.

A typical Crows supporters family (complete with mullets).. :o

Is that woman wearing a Payap uniform? I can't make out the silver buttons.

what happened to the kid's mask ? :D

post-29436-1174128455.jpg

CB, is it better to go for the asahi girls or payap girls? :o OR BOTH?

Many of the restaurants on the ring road to the rear of Payap (or as we used to refer to it Pay - UP) including Roadside and Red Door used girls who were enrolled at the University. I knew some of them and got to know the promotions girls for Johnny Walker etc, many of them were doing Marketing Degrees at Payup. Payap has a new chancellor since the beginning of the year and he issued a directive that a) prohibits the girls from working in those bars and :D shock horror - issued a minimum lenght of skirt allowed on Payap girls. For those of you have been there will know that Payap girls are NOTORIOUS for thier short skirts and skin tight blouses.

The girl I was referring to was an Asahi girl and had finished her Marketing Degree at Payap. She had done the full set of Heinekin, Singha, Tiger, Chang, Johnny Walker Black and Red. Unfortunately her family refused to let her continue to see me because they didn't want a farung in the family.

A typical Crows supporters family (complete with mullets).. :D

Wow - great photo man - actually I have never had long hair. I spent 15 years with it at service lenght and kept it pretty much the same once I got out. Now my hair is getting even shorter as the gaps between them expand :D

Looking closely at the photograph I think they have to be Victorians and not from South Australia - that weedy, white faced look is definitely from someone who lives in the state with four seasons in every day - pity most of them are winter :o