Wife's new tablet

marcusarelus

She works hard and after work sits in her big leather chair and squints at a Galaxy S7.   I bought her a Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4 with Harman Kardon speakers.  The resolution is awesome (2560 x 1600 pixel 359 PPI), , sound wonderful.  It's fast 5G WiFi.  Netflix is great.  Deezer wonderful sound. 32 + 64 Gig memory.  10 hour screen time.  She picked it up and has had a big smile on her face for an hour.  Bluetooth seems especially good.  

42 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Long time Samsung user...

So was I. My first Samsung tablet running Android 2.2 cost over five hundred pounds!

My girlfriend was bonkers about that!

I was on the verge of buying the same tablet as the one you bought but ended up going with the Lenovo equivalent only because it was cheaper.

Both are great tablets.

My review of that is here...

She works hard and after work sits in her big leather chair and squints at a Galaxy S7.   I bought her a Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4 with Harman Kardon speakers.  The resolution is awesome (2560 x 1600 pixel 359 PPI), , sound wonderful.  It's fast 5G WiFi.  Netflix is great.  Deezer wonderful sound. 32 + 64 Gig memory.  10 hour screen time.  She picked it up and has had a big smile on her face for an hour.  Bluetooth seems especially good.  

Huawei , Not in my house...

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Today I switched the storage to the SD card.

Good idea.
Much better than what I did and use the SD card as 'adoptive storage'.

I regretted that decision and reverted back to what you are doing.