Where Do You Come From ?

Crocs

219 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penz re: slow service...probably has to do with all the queueing up at the government liquor store to pay for the rye whiskey and the cases of Molsons. I worked in the interior of BC near Prince George and Williams Lake about 30 years ago...you could score a bag of crystal meth easier than a case of beer...

Crack of dawn in August with some mates and a case of beer relaxing by the side of the road in Prince George...looked up to see a bright red tunic and I knew we were in trouble. 'The public thoroughfare is not a beer hall...I'll have that box if you please...' The Mountie took our beer but we weren't busted so OK.

The government liquor store and the hotel pub didn't open until 12 o'clock...oh woe was tutsi...

Crocs, Europe is not just the UK.

Huh? I've got a seperate category for UK and Europe - so I don't see a problem, amigo ?? In fact UK is in Europe, but it's too much of hassle to spell out "Continental Europe"... if ya know what I mean.

If anything I should have included South America and Africa, but I figured most of them dudes already had great weather so wouldn't be heading for Thailand anyway.

Penz..service is slow because of all the bloody new forms that we and our Thai family members have to fill out since 9/11 to keep the relatives of Tutsi, et al, happy. Never know when a Thai armed with a chill pepper might storm the cockpit of a Vancouver-bound plane and redirect the flight into the Seattle spaceneedle.

Tutsi in BC they keep the Molson under lock and key only to make the Americans queue. They make the Yanks sign a waiver saying they can handle beer-alcohol content above 4%. But it isn't working. They still get you guys with the Bud hats staggering back and forth in front of the logging trucks..Know what I mean.eh, eh, eh?

:o

well...you got tutsi and kevinN, both yanks and useta work in the US NW woods...no more tried and true than that one. Also Boon Mee and georgie...

don't matter to me if there are a lot of brits around...even if I don't like marmite...

I am from the U.S.

right near the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

• 1 month later...

KonAngrit: A good question. Canada and USA are different countries. Britain (as in "Great Britain" and Ireland are also different countires, but both are included under the definition of "British Isles". Also, with under 5-MN people I thought the number of Irish in Thailand would be very few.

is BKK becoming an English ghetto or is it more international than this forum suggests.

No way we're going to let the Brits have all the fun (just kidding :o )

... mah-jahk Chicago ... though I've been sort of living all over the place for the last several years ...

PS.

... welcome back Toots ... where ya been ??

even though I voted britain , I still count myself as English

even though I voted britain , I still count myself as Welsh :D:o:D

Even though I voted 'Britain and Ireland', I count myself as from Europe :D

Eh Tony0703...........

Maybe you want to check out your history and geography books.... thats if you ever made it to school!!!

Irish are certainly NOT British.......... you may be right with the Scots and the Welsh - but they will not want to be associated with the English...............

So get your facts right before I get the RA on you!

Irish are British, so are the Scots, Welsh and of course the English! ALL BRITISH! Where's the problem? :o

Tony, if you ever said this to the face of an Irishman or a Scott in a pub anywhere in the world, you'd get your bloody head bashed to a bloody pulp.

Be warned. This is how serious they are about this issue. That is where the problem is.