Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

At the time I found the girl's fun and a good guide, good company, it was me sometimes finding it not easy to say goodbye.

Still have contact with two I met many moons ago both married now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The lottery is pure luck.  Finding a decent ex-bargirl requires lots of time, experience and one needs to be a good judge of character.  And a bit of luck!

Not to mention the test drives

I remember many years ago when I decided it was time to divorce my western wife of 16 years. We were about ready to get going on some afternoon delight when she asked me if I had any condoms. I said "What"!!! I never had to use a condom with you before, as you were always on the pill. And I have never bought any since I was with her. She never once told me she was going to get off it. Now I am all ready to go, and she blurts that shxt out. Killed the woody I had immediately and permanently for her. After that needless to say it was all downhill from there.

Next adventure has been in Asia for 10 years since now. Never looked back.

Edited by rskdev
spelling mistake

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

One of the all time classics...........................................My (bar) girl is different !" ???? ???? ????

Not to mention " me only work bar 1 day " .. Spoken in English good enough to suggest more like 1 year .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Every girl I ever had sex with I met in a bar, I have no problem telling my kids that.

The Brit virgin schoolteacher I regret, wasted nearly 30 years of my life not much sex, and cost me a house and pension.

All of the Thai/Flip/Khmer/Viet bargirls were a lot of fun, frequent sex, and good value for money.

You can keep your respectable independent, hard-working sex rationing women, I want one that bangs me every night.

ABSOLUTELY correct in every way!!!   Good job BritManToo.

NEVER/EVER marry again!  Made that mistake, learned, moved on.  That does NOT work for me. In the end, us guys are gonna pay, just have to decide how and what's the return on investment.

Bar girls ROCK my world 24/7/365 and I can upgrade to for free, rent, or lease short or long term...BEST value for money!  Price is what you pay, Value is what you get!

4381b60e426e6fea84ae7db27f0de99c.jpg

Fali orapum.jpg

e9b24dc5bc50ff568af83d3de5b5cf70.jpg

Edited by mike787
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sungod said:

Who in their right mind would shack up with a minger back in the home country?

There are plenty of ugly, overweight, tattooed guys in the UK, not just in Thailand, who

have to depend on prostitutes to get their leg over.

Just now, possum1931 said:

There are plenty of ugly, overweight, tattooed guys in the UK, not just in Thailand, who

have to depend on prostitutes to get their leg over.

I've never managed to convince myself to hand over cash for sex with a white girl.

Just never appealed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

LOLOL

I was like most guys first time in Pattaya.....heaven on earth and I want to open a bar and have all THIS for me.....every day....all day~!!

My buddy and I would “honeymoon” 3 times a day with a different bride each time.

For me, it only took about 3 weeks for that to get old.

I was stationed in Kuwait and had 2 weeks off every 8 weeks.

After coming to Pattaya a few times, it was recommended to go see Chiang Mai.

Not wanting the bargirl scene, went to dating site, put in Thailand-Female-age range and sent e mail to 5 or 6, a few wrote back.

Came here met her and she has been with me ever since, absolute best 11+ years of my life.

I am 66 she is 60......that’s a big key to success, get one your own age, not 1/2 or less of your age.

Dont expect a short time to turn into a long happy life........it has a 99% failure rate.

Probably everyone of us here knows someone who has made the mortal mistake of expecting a long happy marriage to a YOUNG bargirl, it just don’t happen. The 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Renting is better than buying.

Seems to be the general cleaver advise for "property" in Thailand; one cal always easily move on, if one's choice isn't right, or unforeseen events should happen...????

• Like 1