Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

40 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Wife said she was in love with you.

Not all bar girls are bad , seen plenty of good Thai and farang women rip guys off.

I don't think the girls I was fond of would of fell in love me I was a lot older than them, they were fun and liked me though I like to think.

Yeah not all bad they need money for different reasons to take on that kind of work and a lot are looking for relationships.

The ones I knew that kept in contact got married. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Better than marrying.  You really think you are not paying/buying a wife? 

In reality it costs half your net worth, and more for all the pain and suffering if she "changes" after marriage 

Until you run out of money

ever hear of

# prenuptial agreement

# wife of equal or greater economic means

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

I had a friend who hired a bar girl for his muffler business.  She gave a XXXXXX with every muffler and installation sold.  He did well. 

Did she blow the "tailpipe"   ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

ever hear of

# prenuptial agreement

# wife of equal or greater economic means

Yes. The second in Thailand is as rare as gold nuggets in a rice field.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd say the 50% of men who date bar girls possibly have more grey matter than the 50% who won't. After all, if one is fat, bald and old, the opportunities for an attractive woman outside the bar scene look fairly limited.

As one gets older you may appreciate being helped on and off with your things and showered and having your shoes tied.  My watch has an alarm if my pulse gets too high and I rest for a while.  These ladies are just so darned considerate and helpful.  Sure I tip well but they are very kind to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

As one gets older you may appreciate being helped on and off with your things and showered and having your shoes tied.  My watch has an alarm if my pulse gets too high and I rest for a while.  These ladies are just so darned considerate and helpful.  Sure I tip well but they are very kind to me. 

I wouldn't want a watch telling me I'm getting too excited. Each to his own.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It's not dating if they are working as a prostitute. If they pack in the sex work, then some ex-bargirls can make great girlfriends, long-term partners or wives. One just has to find the right one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Entirely agree.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kekalot said:

out of curiosity, I'd like to know the rough percentage of getting a bar girl off happened for you guys.

a guy usually knows (i certainly do).. even if the woman tries to fake it.

I've never been able to tell, although both nymphos I lived with assured me they did, even though I didn't notice.

I guess I ain't all that sensitive.

Edited by BritManToo

9 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Renting is better than buying.

Mia Chao v Phanruya (Mia Luang)

Rental wife v Real wife

The sex is free but the laundry is rather expensive. (Old Vietnam War joke).

1 hour ago, kekalot said:

pardon my ignorance on the subject, given I have never taken a bar girl out but.. over the years viewed a few amateur videos on the internet, some of them were bar girls and I seem to remember 90% of them seemed VERY uninterested..

most of them faking or downright bored by it, some of them might as well be sleeping.

of course I am not under the impression that this is always the case as I reckon there are certainly some women who are nymphos and quite into it.

however, I am personally not interested in having sex with women who are not into it, big turn off.

I like having sex to please my partner mostly, as I can please myself quite easily manually. partner first.

I would be disappointed in myself if I had some girl over and they seemed disconnected or even bored by my performance

if we make the false hypothesis that most of the girls are not into it, does that mean that the men would be only into it for their own pleasure/release and don't care if their bar girl orgasms?

out of curiosity, I'd like to know the rough percentage of getting a bar girl off happened for you guys.

just curious.

Depends on the man.  If you think you can tell I'd say you are not the one to ask as you most certainly can be fooled. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I don't imagine you have heart disease.  If you did you may change your mind.  Watch out for Karma......

No, I don't. However, I'm thinking there are worse ways to cark it.

11 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

Because its the only way that beer bellied, sandal (with long socks) wearing, 65 year old westerners who wear nylon Man United shirts - otherwise known as 'hansum man' are ever going to get laid.

I wear short socks with my sandals.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kekalot said:

pardon my ignorance on the subject, given I have never taken a bar girl out but.. over the years viewed a few amateur videos on the internet, some of them were bar girls and I seem to remember 90% of them seemed VERY uninterested..

most of them faking or downright bored by it, some of them might as well be sleeping.

of course I am not under the impression that this is always the case as I reckon there are certainly some women who are nymphos and quite into it.

however, I am personally not interested in having sex with women who are not into it, big turn off.

I like having sex to please my partner mostly, as I can please myself quite easily manually. partner first.

I would be disappointed in myself if I had some girl over and they seemed disconnected or even bored by my performance

if we make the false hypothesis that most of the girls are not into it, does that mean that the men would be only into it for their own pleasure/release and don't care if their bar girl orgasms?

just curious.

When I was taking out bar girls, I can only remember three who definitely had orgasms with me. About 50% of the rest were enthusiastic, close but no cigar.

I've found most women have their best chance at an orgasm when they are allowed to assume the dominant position, woman on top.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm thinking heart disease can't be worse than BPH.

From what you've posted previously, you didn't have BPH. You progressed to the next stage, obstructive prostate. I agree it's no fun being catheterised fully conscious. I have the T-shirt as well.

• Like 1