Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

On 3/10/2024 at 1:04 AM, JensenZ said:

Only if you are stupid and rent long-term. Keep it business-like, and don't get involved - rent by the hour. It's always better value for money.

Yes, but laying with dogs just feels wrong,  doesn't it?

Though, it's still better than marrying into a family of maggots.

There are many stupid males who fall for a bargirl and think they can 'save her' - they sometimes have a bit of luck - but most of them fail for many reasons.  IMO the majority of males in Pattaya are rational and know they only want them for the sex, and that they only want them for their money. But when they become older and start to think ahead, many of them think they can find a companion who will live with them for the rest of their lives - even as the money starts to run out and all they have left is a pension. 50/50 - no way - 20/80 IMO - but it all depends on what age they are and how long they have been there.  

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

My 2 cents..

1.Most men are stupid.

2.Lazy....not much work needed to date a prostitute

3.Low self-esteem and self-worth 

4. Degenerate lifestyle that only a prostitute will tolerate because she's of the same persuasion 

5.Captain-save-a-hoe syndrome which originates in the damsel-in-distress syndrome

Men are bound to want to 'save' a woman who they perceive to have fallen in hard times 

Edited by VinnieK
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

My 2 cents..

1.Most men are stupid.

2.Lazy....not much work needed to date a prostitute

3.Low self-esteem and self-worth 

4. Degenerate lifestyle that only a prostitute will tolerate because she's of the same persuasion 

5.Captain-save-a-hoe syndrome which originates in the damsel-in-distress syndrome

Men are bound to want to 'save' a woman who they perceive to have fallen in hard times 

This is certainly true, but not limited to dating prostitutes. 

I wouldn't date 99% of the women in this country for the same reasons. 

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I'd call it 'theft' of perhaps 'fraud' since the crime involved cheating someone out of payment. 

It's a financial crime, not a sexual one.

Definitely not rape. 

In fact,  I am not even sure it's a crime. Is it?

Not paying a hoe after sex.

Are we legally obligated to pay a hoe after sex?

• Sad 1

I don't know if I wrote a comment in this thread 5 years ago. Now it is active again, let's do it again.

Let's start with the fact that I met my long-term gf in a bar. I am happy with her.

But just in case that I would look for a new gf, I think bars are still a good source to find such a girl. Why?

Where else can you see 1000 girls in one day/night and ask any of them to join you for a drink and if you like more?

And if you talk to her for 1 or 5 minutes and you don't like her for whatever reason you just talk to the next girl.

I am sure if I would try online dating, that would not be a good idea. Which cute young girl would be interested in a guy much older than her who is not fit and doesn't look like Brad Pit? In a bar there is a chance to meet the innocent small sister who just arrived in that place and is happy if she doesn't have to work in a bar - or work at all.

And if the girl just arrived in the night life, then there is a chance that she is still nice and relative innocent. 

• Like 2

On 5/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, mike787 said:

ABSOLUTELY correct in every way!!!   Good job BritManToo.

NEVER/EVER marry again!  Made that mistake, learned, moved on.  That does NOT work for me. In the end, us guys are gonna pay, just have to decide how and what's the return on investment.

Bar girls ROCK my world 24/7/365 and I can upgrade to for free, rent, or lease short or long term...BEST value for money!  Price is what you pay, Value is what you get!

4381b60e426e6fea84ae7db27f0de99c.jpg

Fali orapum.jpg

e9b24dc5bc50ff568af83d3de5b5cf70.jpg

Best silicon money can buy

8 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I'd call it 'theft' of perhaps 'fraud' since the crime involved cheating someone out of payment. 

It's a financial crime, not a sexual one.

Definitely not rape. 

It seems my sense of humour flew straight over your head. Now, would you be American by any chance?

On 3/11/2024 at 3:35 PM, FruitPudding said:

It is humorous that so many women base their entire value on their sex appeal 😳 like they literally have nothing else to offer.

Perhaps because they don't have anything else to offer.

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be a trophy wife, and only be with a rich guy because of their physical looks. IMO that's a sad life for sad women.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/11/2024 at 4:51 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

And if the girl just arrived in the night life, then there is a chance that she is still nice and relative innocent. 

I actually had that experience. I was talking to a BG and she introduced me to her sister just arrived ( true- not a scam ). She didn't speak English so I got assurance from sister that she actually did the deed. Got her back to room and she wouldn't even take her clothes off. Shortest short time ever in history, and a quick trip back to the bar. That would have been an interesting conversation with her sister.

BTW, I didn't have to pay her, and I didn't.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I actually had that experience. I was talking to a BG and she introduced me to her sister just arrived ( true- not a scam ). She didn't speak English so I got assurance from sister that she actually did the deed. Got her back to room and she wouldn't even take her clothes off. Shortest short time ever in history, and a quick trip back to the bar. That would have been an interesting conversation with her sister.

BTW, I didn't have to pay her, and I didn't.

That reminds me about one of those BJ bars.

I walked in there and I selected that innocent girl. Let's go to the backroom.

She said something about a condom, and I said no need, I am not going to f you.

She looked at her big sister, like, what is going on. Sister pointed to the video running in the corner with heavy duty BJ action. The look on her face was priceless. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/13/2024 at 12:04 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me about one of those BJ bars.

I walked in there and I selected that innocent girl. Let's go to the backroom.

She said something about a condom, and I said no need, I am not going to f you.

She looked at her big sister, like, what is going on. Sister pointed to the video running in the corner with heavy duty BJ action. The look on her face was priceless. 

So what happened next?

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I guess that he put his penis into her mouth  moved it around a bit and ejaculated in her mouth and paid for his semen to enter the girls mouth

I've never seen these bars. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

<deleted>  bars used to be quite common , not sure about now a days , never went in one myself though

Loads of them......try looking for 'Gentleman's clubs' 😋

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't want to go into any of them, I wouldn't want a person sucking on my knob in a bar

Just answering your question old chap 😁