scar removal get - advise

waxpro

my son had and accident and got a scar above his eyebrow toward the ear,

the scar length about 4 or 5 cm. with some deep dark trace noticed in his whitish skin,

was searching  to find a good get / cream or any medicine for scar removal,

I found dozens of options available on amazon, and most of them with 30-day return guarantee,

but, to order and try one, and if not working return and order again, just waste of time,

if anyone had an experience with such case, and tried some of these gets / creams or any with good results, 

any good option that can hide the trace or fit skin to the best possible?

thanks to share your experience,

there is no such thing as scar removal cream, my neighbor try a couple and none did anything, same as white skin cream like snail white or bathing with milk as MJ did, all SCAMS, to remove a scar plstic surgery is the only solution, temporary hiding it can be done with make up...good luck

• Like 1

thanks for all your replies,

will consider to check about plastic surgery,

can be done at a public hospital here in Bkk?

private hospitals are too much charging over here,

As heard before that korea is the best in world doing this kind of surgeries, but not sure about their costs there,,

This is a teaching opportunity.  Don't treat it like a disease or affliction, as you seem to be doing.  Let the boy know that his scar makes him special.  Maybe mom or dad has one too?  Find some celebrities or cartoon characters that have one.  Or maybe do nothing at all.  Your son probably won't care if you don't.  But showing him your great concern over a minor cosmetic issue will help him pick up a lifelong sense of negative body image and low self esteem.