God What a Horrible Night It Has Been

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My morning has been much worse, I've just run out of cheese.

Only half a slice of toasted cheese for breakfast.

I always keep at least 10kilos on different cheese in the fridge/freezer. 

I know it's not the same after freezing but it's better than running out!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

I always keep at least 10kilos on different cheese in the fridge/freezer. 

I know it's not the same after freezing but it's better than running out!!

My day progressed to the stage where I was looking up flights to the UK for tomorrow and packing my bag.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

OK big fella, cut loose then.

Dysentary from a Bad Clam?

The clap from a bad clam?

She really was a he?

Oh no, not another 500 baht fine?

Id rather be in Pattaya?

maybe gonorrhea

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My day progressed to the stage where I was looking up flights to the UK for tomorrow and packing my bag.

You are aware flights to Australia are cheaper, and we make cheese as good as anywhere in the world? It comes from feeding our cows real grass.

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I've had a great morning. 4 am my GF wanted to play. She rewarded my cooperation by cooking an omelet with tomato and onion to go with my toast and Vegemite. Excuse me for gloating.

Ya made your own coffee though

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You are aware flights to Australia are cheaper, and we make cheese as good as anywhere in the world? It comes from feeding our cows real grass.

Real grass? Does that mean there's a chance of getting 'high' with Aussie cheese?

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Dude dont you think that the folks here are getting tired of you constantly bragging about that emu ridden convict settled deserty sheep shagging snakebitevegemite country of yours that only exists because the brits ran out of room in the Americas for the quality convicts, and because we covered your ass when the Japs wanted to make your sparsely populated backwater a giant Wagyu farm.

Nobody, certainly not a turophile like the No2BritDude, would deign to put that ersatz rubbery substance you call Ozzie cheese into their gobs, nosiree, Evenin Mate, youre hungry then? Ere, ave some Awwstrahlian cheese...no thanks Monashman......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude dont you think that the folks here are getting tired of you constantly bragging about that emu ridden convict settled deserty sheep shagging snakebitevegemite country of yours that only exists because the brits ran out of room in the Americas for the quality convicts, and because we covered your ass when the Japs wanted to make your sparsely populated backwater a giant Wagyu farm.

Nobody, certainly not a turophile like the No2BritDude, would deign to put that ersatz rubbery substance you call Ozzie cheese into their gobs, nosiree, Evenin Mate, youre hungry then? Ere, ave some Awwstrahlian cheese...no thanks Monashman......

I don't think they are, because they know you can be relied upon to unleash a tirade of persiflage to mask your inner insecurities. I'll admit it's entertaining, although you tend to repeat yourself in the confected outrage.

Show some gratitude, OK? We have made ourselves a nuclear target on your behalf. Without North West Cape, Pine Gap, and Darwin, your defence surveillance tools in case Rocket Man decides he doesn't like Trump's hairstyle would be useless to you.

Fess up. You've probably never tasted real Ozzie cheese. KIng Island has cheese fit for the gods. Look it up on Google. Blue Brie, Camembert, Brie, Tasmanian Blue. Your taste buds probably have adventured no further than that yellow plastic material that appears on the burgers of a well-known fast food chain. Soap base with the alkali component removed.

Thanks to your obscene posts, my dreams last night were peopled with slippery slobbery slatterns, slappers and sluts. Oy veh!

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Thanks to your obscene posts, my dreams last night were peopled with slippery slobbery slatterns, slappers and sluts.

Best time you have had since that night in the hot tub with the Chippendales and a case of Poppers I reckon.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Best time you have had since that night in the hot tub with the Chippendales and a case of Poppers I reckon.

When I have to Google your references, I know I'm outclassed. But only in respect of depravity.

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When I have to Google your references, I know I'm outclassed. But only in respect of depravity.

You googled and then watched the whole vid didnt you? Pervert.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You googled and then watched the whole vid didnt you? Pervert.

Sorry to disappoint you. I Googled your terms. While I am tolerant of gays/lesbians and have known several ( not in the Biblical sense ), I simply have no interest in their activities. Each to their own, I'm hetero.