UK PM May looking at second Brexit vote options if talks fail - Telegraph

webfact

5 minutes ago, Basil B said:

You mean like...

Well I do not see a thousand words, can not even make an intelligent sentence out of it... 

Not my picture, but I could find one if you like, I like this one.....????

Broads_Acle_bridge_night.jpg.8026a3dad5f0698914eacd434310ffe8.jpg

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Basil B said:

You mean like...

Well I do not see a thousand words, can not even make an intelligent sentence out of it... 

You may not realise it but if you're trying that ol' "Ficker than us" chestnut it's backfiring! ????

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

The NHS is a bottomless pit when it comes to funding it, time for a rethink on the NHS and the way it spends its money it receives, but that is for another thread.

The brexit bus stated: "lets fund our NHS instead, not send it 350 million.

Oh come on - don't you think that was sort of implied ?

So you are saying that leave UK were devious politicians who would imply things to an easily conned public without making a firm commitment ?   

And brexiters will sacrifice anything to appease their god 

2016 - lets use brexit to fund the NHS

2019 - brexits is going to break the NHS - ah well, it was unsustainable anyway, it needs a fundamental rethink.  

17 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Or:

”52% decided to commit suicide (because the doctor lied and told them they had terminal cancer), so 100% of us must do it (even though we all now know the doctor was a liar)”

Brexiteer logic.

Oh no, I said something like the that yesterday and got accused of spreading fear...

Brexiteers and logic???

24 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Or:

”52% decided to commit suicide (because the doctor lied and told them they had terminal cancer), so 100% of us must do it (even though we all now know the doctor was a liar)”

Brexiteer logic.

Remoaner slop.

4 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Oh no, I said something like the that yesterday and got accused of spreading fear...

Brexiteers and logic???

You’ve voted to do something stupid, even though you thought at the time it would be great, now you know it won’t be great, but let’s have it at any cost because you’d look a bit foolish and feel a bit embarrassed if you had to admit that to yourself. Into the valley of death rode the 52%. 

Just now, vinniekintana said:

As planned.

People were laughing at us red-pillers who've been saying this all along.

Now ..the hard part is (for the Remainers) to win the second referendum.

Expect social media shutdown of major Brexit figures....and a war-chest in the billions on the 'Remain' camp 

It’s amazing how many IQ points you add when you put on that tin foil hat! Brexiteers remind me of Gollum .... jealously guarding their “precious” Brexit.

1 hour ago, transam said:

You are a clairvoyant.....?

Do you know what every individual would vote for if there was another vote..?

I don't fink so........????

Well maybe then we better have another vote so we know for certain ?

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Looks like I have been in a coma for the last 3 years ????

No it  the country that's been in a coma.... 

4 minutes ago, IssanMichael said:

Just read the document it says that the vote is to remain or leave. Obviously if it is a vote for leave that is leave everything,and so it was.

Please re-read and advice exactly what cast iron guarentees were stated if the vote was to leave ? 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

give voters the choice between leaving the European Union with a deal, leaving without a deal, or not leaving at all.

I read this several times. But I don't have the clue what will be the change, as there is a deal with EU fixed and EU is not willing to re-negotiate. 

The point is if UK people are voting to leave with a deal..... Would the Parliament/Tory perform and agree? 

Or this turmoil is an endless story? 

Remember a referendum is only an advice for the Govt 

4 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

I read this several times. But I don't have the clue what will be the change, as there is a deal with EU fixed and EU is not willing to re-negotiate. 

The point is if UK people are voting to leave with a deal..... Would the Parliament/Tory perform and agree? 

Or this turmoil is an endless story? 

Remember a referendum is only an advice for the Govt 

No, the referendum stated the vote outcome would be implemented....Do you not understand that...?

Just now, transam said:

No, the referendum stated the vote outcome would be implemented....Do you not understand that...?

No, Cameron said that . We all know he's a Conservative politician and therefore a lier .

6 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

This has to be a joke. The best possible outcome for the establishment if they force a re-run of the referendum would be a vote to remain leaving the score 1 vote leave and 1 vote remain, which would leave a far greater impasse that the current situation, and would require a decider vote. A best of three. This would all waste years and leave the markets, business and house-owners in turmoil. No. We had a referendum. Against all odds Leave won. Now lets get on with it. Thanks.

Nonsense. Best of three - what rubbish.

32 minutes ago, IssanMichael said:

Just read the document it says that the vote is to remain or leave.

...in the EU. Nowhere does it talk about a customs union after having left the EU. 

And, it’s just a leaflet. It’s advertisement. Information. Democracies are governed by laws not by leaflets.  

3 minutes ago, tebee said:

No, Cameron said that . We all know he's a Conservative politician and therefore a lier .

Good grief......The gov of the day put in writing the voters wishes would be implemented....Cameron or not, it is in writing..

Get a grip man....

6 minutes ago, transam said:

1. Countries are governed by laws, not by leaflets or the promises someone makes. 

2. The leaflet only talks about leaving the EU. It neither talks about not doing x or y after having left the EU. 

3. The leaflet also doesn’t say anything about what will or should happen if parliament doesn’t agree on a or b. 

4 minutes ago, transam said:

No it didn't. And Cameron knew very well he could not make a promise to implement it. He didn't have the authority - only parliament does. Not the PM, or the cabinet, or the Tory party. Treasonous Theresa tried it on, by claiming she and her muppets in cabinet could do it by executive decision, using the Royal Prerogative - she was slapped in place by the courts. Her attempts at gaining a bigger majority failed miserably.

A lot of politicians, of all parties including the fringe parties and glorified councilors have been pretending they have powers they don't; and either showing their ignorance or contempt for parliamentary procedure and constitutional law. And that should be a bigger concern than Brexit.

Archived