Why Are Most Of You Afraid Of Telling You Age,sex And Other Things?

SamuiJens

I was never worried about people knowing who i was untill someone told my gf that they had been reading my posts on TV!

There are some super slueths around here!

Mark

She didn't even know there name!!

Edited by markr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall ever having checked someone's profile to find out personal information about them.

First of all, as a previous poster has said, I'm not looking for a date here. Aside from that, the internet is notorious for enabling people to pose as someone they are not, so whatever information they may provide is not really credible... surely some folks are honest but others are not. Also I've noticed that on all public internet forums there is inevitably a certain contingent of truly creepy types who are not above using personal information in ways that are not very nice, so in my opinion you'd have to be fairly naive to provide the tossers with the tidbits they're looking for.

Anyway, it's probably more interesting if some things are left to the imagination. :o

To be honest, I didn't fill it out because I didn't know that was even available to be filled out. I don't think I need to, though. You can pretty much see me well enough in my picture. If you know me, good. If you don't, well you don't. :o

Thanks for your feedback, NOW TELL me about your drug use? :D :D :bah: There is a clown,sorry kayo, that is asking this and he will keep it under wraps.....huuummm, you can talk with him on the Samui sub-forum!!! :D

ASS for this thread, its :o for :D

Edited by SamuiJens

OK lets reveal all, my names 'Kratindaeng', I like to wear Speedos on the beach, I like to play Chess in the early hours whilst drinking spy wine coolers with katoey chums (in my speedos of course) I have a seriously bad sense of humour (of course) and a very bed case of 'Bedlam'. I still find it quite easy to sleep at night, my aircon bill is very large, as is my speedos collection, and I love thaivisa. I dont take myself seriously, and it seems to work, as I have a big fat smile on my ugly little face, most of the time. Unless someone flames me, and sets my eyebrows on fire. Just DONT touch my Speedos, or ya dead...

:o KD

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :o:D :D :D :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

Firstly jens on a serious note,are you in a relationship with bambina?...secondly,im 38 as my profile states and dont care,cos im still lush!and the last.....dont be so nosey about other people!!!!!

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :o:D :D :D :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

Firstly jens on a serious note,are you in a relationship with bambina?...secondly,im 38 as my profile states and dont care,cos im still lush!and the last.....dont be so nosey about other people!!!!!

Again, meat, I'm NOT interested in YOUR age or YOU, to U: why are you stalking me???? :D

Edited by SamuiJens

Then, meat, why are you stalking me???? :D

excellent jenstral cycle!....reeled you in again,i thought you didnt bite!! tee hee...i win again....regards

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :D :D :D :D :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

Then, meat, why are you stalking me???? :bah:

excellent jenstral cycle!....reeled you in again,i thought you didnt bite!! tee hee...i win again....regards

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :o:bah:;):o

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :D :D :D :D :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

Then, meat, why are you stalking me???? :bah:

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :o:bah:;):o

SUperb....i must say jenstral you have got me puzzled! are you a full blown man dyke or the loving, caring type of lesbian?i guess your a size 16. Im sure my wife{straight as a pool cue} would enjoy pushing a papaya salad in your face for your comical insults!...regards...mr still lush

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :D :D :bah: :bah: :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

Then, meat, why are you stalking me????

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :D:o:D;)

SUperb....i must say jenstral you have got me puzzled! are you a full blown man dyke or the loving, caring type of lesbian?i guess your a size 16. Im sure my wife{straight as a pool cue} would enjoy pushing a papaya salad in your face for your comical insults!...regards...mr still lush

:o

:cheesy:wife as straight as a pool cue :D

Edited by SamuiJens

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :D :D :bah: :bah: :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :D:o:D;)

:spicy:man dykes,papaya salad to the face:spicy:.........still reelin,still wininng.....regards

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :o

:spicy:man dykes,papaya salad to the face:spicy:.........still reelin,still wininng.....regards

I see you use her picture, or is THAT YOU ? :D

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :D:D:bah::bah: :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :o

what the <deleted> are you all on? Please advise and send me some!

KD ;)

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY?:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! :bah:

what the <deleted> are you all on? Please advise and send me some!

KD :bah:

We're on Samui :D :D just drop down, my friend.

Nah,its that happy,smiley chaweng beach seller that you fantasize over,drooling as you spy on her,uhhhh your sick jens!...remember mrs licky?...regards......still reeling...yee ha, this is fun! 3-0 to me.,your in the bag.....YOUR SO BITCHY,..surely a mod will stop your thread soon...just like your last one eh?

So you're wife is Bambina? No, I'm not doing your wife, got me own gf! you don't sound lush, maybe a alco-lush! Now go and make up with your wife! ;)

Nah,its that happy,smiley chaweng beach seller that you fantasize over,drooling as you spy on her,uhhhh your sick jens!...remember mrs licky?...regards......still reeling...yee ha, this is fun! 3-0 to me.,your in the bag.....YOUR SO BITCHY,..surely a mod will stop your thread soon...just like your last one eh?

You have insulted 3 inocent ppl here..hope U feel good..... Mr.:o

Edited by SamuiJens

excuse me MR meat,

i must tell you that jens is a good mate of mine and could you please stop calling him " JENSTRAL CYCLE " :o

seriously mate, i thought i was pretty good at making up funny names but " JENSTRAL CYCLE " has got to be the best <deleted> name ive heard on this forum. :D :D :D :D

i salute you. :bah:

sorry about that jens but she's a cracker name me old mate. :bah:

you must be able to make something funny out of " meat growler " though. :o

I notice that the 30+( which I'm part of) don't fill out a word about themselves. Are you so afraid you neigbor wil think, crikities, it's my neigbor! Please fill at least your sex your age and where you're from and whatever else you feel like. NO one will know who you are unless you tell them. It's so irretating reading a good post and checking the guys profile, you discover there is none. I wonder WHY? :o:D:D:D :ph34r:it's like never knowing anything about the Beatles or somthing like that.

I'm a new member of this forum and have noticed the same. I've filled out some of my profile so others may learn some of my background.... heck, someone may read my posts and learn that we have something in common. In face-to-face communications, we share personal tidbits about ourselves and ask it of others... I think it offers some validity to someone's discussion when you know a little about their background. On the Internet, if I read information about let's say, colon cancer, I'm very curious if that person is male or female and their age... it gives more impact if they are the same gender and age as me. Anyway, that's an example of why I like to see some background info on people who post.

And of course, it's a free world. If it makes you uncomfortable to disclose that, then don't list it. But if you do list some info in your profile, you may connect with someone who has common interests and background.

I do have to mention that here at ThaiVisa, the profile area isn't as user friendly as some forums that I visit. I'm still working on getting mine put together. :D

excuse me MR meat,

i must tell you that jens is a good mate of mine and could you please stop calling him " JENSTRAL CYCLE " ;)

seriously mate, i thought i was pretty good at making up funny names but " JENSTRAL CYCLE " has got to be the best <deleted> name ive heard on this forum. :D :D :D :D

i salute you. :bah:

Why thank you sir....the name was given due to her ranting outbursts,just like an englishwoman on her monthly JENSTRAL CYCLE....feel free to ridicule MEATGROWLER.... i too love making up ryming daft names,all my mates have been branded!....regards :o

I dont care. My info is there and also my picture. Since i have met many from TV then they know what i look like anyway. So need to hide.

Out of curiosity,

I wonder how many people looked at your profile after reading the above ???? :D

By the way, Nice Striped top you are wearing in you picture :o

Regards

:D

excuse me MR meat,

i must tell you that jens is a good mate of mine and could you please stop calling him " JENSTRAL CYCLE " :D

seriously mate, i thought i was pretty good at making up funny names but " JENSTRAL CYCLE " has got to be the best <deleted> name ive heard on this forum. :D:D:D:D

i salute you. :o

Why thank you sir....the name was given due to her ranting outbursts,just like an englishwoman on her monthly JENSTRAL CYCLE....feel free to ridicule MEATGROWLER.... i too love making up ryming daft names,all my mates have been branded!....regards ;)

Quote Of The Day: "i too love making up ryming (?) daft names"

:bah: