Thai Visa Piss Up At Tuskers

Austhaied

Hi all. I have asked Chas of Tuskers if it was OK for me to use his "magnificent" :o venue Tuskers for a "Thai Visa piss-up" on Friday the 16th of March starting around 7-8pm.. There will be a "Toss the Boss" for the first drink, you win Tuskers pay ,you lose you pay. I have even heard that Maejo Man and Blinky Bill may be doing a surprise "Singing Duet" :D:D :D , now it would be worth it just to see that..Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an "archive" photo of Blinky Bill and Maejo Man...circa 1950-ish.. :o

Amazing. Neither of them have changed much. Sure to wow the crowd at Tuskers. It'll be SRO if their appearance can be confirmed.

The SRO, is that "sold right out" or "surely run out" (of Tuskers due to their performance) ...In Asia it's called Karaoke, in Australia it's called Karry-Eski.. The Aussie Eski..

post-31110-1173345799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

Here's an "archive" photo of Blinky Bill and Maejo Man...circa 1950-ish.. :o

Amazing. Neither of them have changed much. Sure to wow the crowd at Tuskers. It'll be SRO if their appearance can be confirmed.

That pic was taken a few years ago. So long ago that I seem to have forgotten when but there is definately something familiar.

Sadly I won't be able to make the piss-up as I am back in PNG practising my go-kart and motorcycle stopping skills.

Here's an "archive" photo of Blinky Bill and Maejo Man...circa 1950-ish.. :D

That pic was taken a few years ago. So long ago that I seem to have forgotten when but there is definately something familiar.

Sadly I won't be able to make the piss-up as I am back in PNG practising my go-kart and motorcycle stopping skills.

Sounds like a good excuse to get out of the "duet" with MJM... :opost-31110-1173355313_thumb.jpg Anyone know a good mechanic ???

What about the "Old hands" p1p, Meadish, ThaiPauly, Rasseru, PeaceBlondie, Dan Sai Kid, Lamphun, Sabaijai, Ulysses G, Dustoff, Goshawk, CobraSnakeNecktie, Ta22, Milton Bentley :o ,Tywais, earlofwindomere, NaiGreg, Chanchao, and a various others i can't think off at the moment.. Let us know if you are interested and i will let Chas know how many to cater for (roughly).. We all had a great day out at the go karts, so lets do it again without the noise and rubber fumes..

Edited by Austhaied

What about the "Old hands" p1p, Meadish, ThaiPauly, Rasseru, PeaceBlondie, Dan Sai Kid, Lamphun, Sabaijai, Ulysses G, Dustoff, Goshawk, CobraSnakeNecktie, Ta22, Milton Bentley :o ,Tywais, earlofwindomere, NaiGreg, Chanchao, and a various others i can't think off at the moment.. Let us know if you are interested and i will let Chas know how many to cater for (roughly).. We all had a great day out at the go karts, so lets do it again without the noise and rubber fumes..

If I were there I'm sure I could get the ZZR1100 through the front door of Tuskers to add some atmosphere to the evening. Nothing like the noise and smell of a burnout in a closed environment not to mention the calming effects of carbon monoxide. :D

If I were there I'm sure I could get the ZZR1100 through the front door of Tuskers to add some atmosphere to the evening. Nothing like the noise and smell of a burnout in a closed environment not to mention the calming effects of carbon monoxide. :D

I forgot to ask you, did that hurt ?? :D :D That stack was a great end to a great day, sorry you can't be here for next weeks shin-dig..Hopefully meet up again in June when i get back from the grindstone. AT. :D

We found out this week that Mrs Dan Sai Kid is expecting a Dan Sai Baby - so we are house-bound! If she steps outside she gets sick at the slightest thing!

Nice to be called an old-hand though!

I thought I was a newbie, topic-hijacker!!

EDIT: Actually, by announcing that here I am hijacking the thread!!

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

Hi all. I have asked Chas of Tuskers if it was OK for me to use his "magnificent" :o venue Tuskers for a "Thai Visa piss-up" on Friday the 16th of March starting around 7-8pm.. There will be a "Toss the Boss" for the first drink, you win Tuskers pay ,you lose you pay. I have even heard that Maejo Man and Blinky Bill may be doing a surprise "Singing Duet" :D:D :D , now it would be worth it just to see that..Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there.

I am heading into Tuskers in about 15 minutes - and will be there for the Friday night get together on Friday 16th

Unfortunately the "main event" Blinky Bill and Maejo Man's duet has to be postponed temporarily due to Blinky being in PNG.. However i do believe Maejo Man (after sinking copious amounts of Blue Sapphire) will still be performing... :D :D :D Ol blue eyes (cranky Frankie) has got nothing on MJM.. post-31110-1173450041_thumb.jpg This was MJM back in the crusades.. :D:o

I was so busy and got all mess up that i mistake today at the meeting day at the Tusker .

i went down .

so hard to get a place to park the car -

:o whahahah a

i was just driving and somehow it pop t my mind that is 11th to meet up whahah a..

my bad .

see show that i am looking forward to going already ..

then now i am worry that 16th i am not free. cos might crash with some stuff i am doing .

having a project to build subwoofer - so will try my best to drop by this time maybe riding a vespa instead of a car

then now i am worry that 16th i am not free. cos might crash with some stuff i am doing .

having a project to build subwoofer - so will try my best to drop by this time maybe riding a vespa instead of a car

Friday the 16th of March 7-8 pm I took a photo of you on your Vespa just the other day..Whahaha.

post-31110-1173634772_thumb.jpg

Nice vespa , but i can't say the same for the punk girl she is too . colorful for me whhahah

- I might be selling my vespa soon . so if anyone interested do let me know - will post a thread on it in a few days .

i would enjoy driving to Tusker unless can get a parking lot if not is kinda boring to drive there :o

Are girls invited too... or is it a man only affair???

Never yet come across a "Man Only" affair in regard to Thai Visa. You will be more than welcome to come. I'm sure many wives of the ps'eds will be there too. If only to guide their men safely home! :D:o

. . . . . Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there.

I'm not one of the organizers, but I read the invitation to say that everyone, including people of both sexes, is welcome.