Medicine

Peter Sen

All the Pharmacies have it, sold as 'Aspent-M' 81mg.

Around 30bht for 60 tablets.

No script required.

Note to Kwasaki, 81mg aspirin isn't for headaches.

It's to reduce the risk of strokes and/or reduce inflammation in various organs of the body.

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

All the Pharmacies have it, sold as 'Aspent-M' 81mg.

Around 30bht for 60 tablets.

No script required.

Note to Kwasaki, 81mg aspirin isn't for headaches.

It's to reduce the risk of strokes and/or reduce inflammation in various organs of the body.

Yeah I knew people in UK who took a 1/4 of a aspirin pill for heart problems didn't know there was that amount of mg in such a small pill. 

Is it so hard to obtain it there ? I know in some 3rd world countries you really can go to farma shop and obtain basically anything. I do not know about other things but about that - for sure really. I couldn't imagine what it means to get ill somewhat average here then;)

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:32 PM, BritManToo said:

Now, a new review suggests your risk of a brain bleed outweighs any heart benefit that a daily aspirin might bring you. Researchers said the findings support a recent change to guidelines on low-dose aspirin: The blood thinner should now be reserved for people at high risk of heart attack or stroke.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2019/03/18/avoid-daily-aspirin-unless-your-doctor-prescribes-it-new-guidelines-advise

Now, a new review suggests your risk of a brain bleed outweighs any heart benefit that a daily aspirin might bring you. Researchers said the findings support a recent change to guidelines on low-dose aspirin: The blood thinner should now be reserved for people at high risk of heart attack or stroke.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2019/03/18/avoid-daily-aspirin-unless-your-doctor-prescribes-it-new-guidelines-advise
Been taking it for over 30 years after heart bypass,no problems

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived