WOW! Swedish/Thai supermodel gets the looks on the Cannes red carpet

webfact

1 hour ago, Chris Lawrence said:

I just had too to see it again! Would you let your daughter go out with the outer l#ps showing? I would have words over that.

Keeps it fresh, the wind. That's how I roll anyway.

5 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The lady has a nice figure, but I’d have thought the Thai/Swede combination would have resulted in a prettier face? 

Perhaps a Thai/potato may be an improvement. A swede isn't much to look at. Or a carrot.. A Thai/ carrot cross might work.

• Sad 1

There sure are a lot of haters on this thread. 

Perhaps they are just jealous of her success.  She appears to have done very well for herself.  She did attend university in England where she studied Laws so I would assume she has at least enough brains to get accepted into that university.

As for her film/TV career well she hasn't made it in Hollywood but seems to do ok in the Thai film/TV industry.  She does have a number of endorsements for a number of product lines.  She has also been named Southeast Asia's Goodwill Ambassador in 2017 due to her past work with UNHCR.

Never heard of her until today but I do hope that she does well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

I just had too to see it again! Would you let your daughter go out with the outer l#ps showing? I would have words over that.

I think the correct technical term is 'half her hoo-hah showing'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2019 at 10:46 PM, ratcatcher said:

Just to put things in perspective, here's the dress designer Donatella Versace in all her glory.

image.jpeg.9f24c0aa8331d9dc66a26868de828b7c.jpeg

https://www.google.com/search?q=Donatella+Versace&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUkIjK7aHiAhUGvo8KHbB5D8AQ_AUIDigB&biw=1260&bih=565

Oh Jeez Ratcatcher, I'm trying to drink my coffee here.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kaalle said:

You old wrinkly fat guys are funny. If she is unnactractive you are basically an abomination that would cause blindness.

There goes my career as a red carpet stooge then.