All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

13 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Please define clearly what makes him a fascist, racist and bigot...also a liar...and oh please dont bring the bus into it, thats already agreed lefties cant even comprehend the English language.

Lefties? Do you equate only lefties as remainers?!

I do not know exactly what a fascist, racist or bigot is but I do know our Nige is divisive, and he plays on it - us against them. UK against EU, us the people against them the politicians (MEP?). I simply see that as barrack room lawyer, wotten wabble wouser, with hardly a credible shred of policy espoused to us. Just, we can wing it.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nanglon said:

Lefties? Do you equate only lefties as remainers?!

I do not know exactly what a fascist, racist or bigot is but I do know our Nige is divisive, and he plays on it - us against them. UK against EU, us the people against them the politicians (MEP?). I simply see that as barrack room lawyer, wotten wabble wouser, with hardly a credible shred of policy espoused to us. Just, we can wing it.

And the rest don't...........425460282_shakehead.gif.aea9a9c44fba2fe08ae287a9fe7c93bd.gif

A post with a giant emoji has been removed, please note these larger than life things are not welcome as they destroy the page formatting and upset other members.

There are more than enough emojis to use in our own library here on the forum 

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Wandering off in to the realms of fantasy again.

It's an uncomfortable truth which thankfully didn't materialize on this occasion.

Spare a thought for plod etc when it does.

I think the real test of the Brexit party will be the Posh by-election. By then they will have gained virtually all the euro seats and will have some policies to their name.

Once the party puts some policy meat on the bones, so to speak, we will get a better idea if Nigel will be a future PM.

The Con's seem to be split and as for Labour; I don't think 'Momentum' are doing themselves any favours by criticizing everyone but failing to say what they themselves will do.

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

It's an uncomfortable truth which thankfully didn't materialize on this occasion.

Spare a thought for plod etc when it does.

That something you dreamt up did not materialize does not make it a truth.

It’s something you imagined, a fantasy.

That you are confusing what you imagine with truth is troubling.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What on earth are you on about........tease.gif.dde5f5661fb9f451c8b74f06be50882f.gif

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Other anti-EU candidates not associated with the Brexit Party have also been targeted by milkshakes in recent weeks.

The saying don't cry over spilt milk comes to mind.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As is your inability to read an intelligence picture, other than from the point of a troll.

4 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

And the plastic container was left by the Farage thugs laying on the pavement.  Certainly Farage is not interested in the environment. ????  Complete waste of plastic as he could have used it to spit out his Brexit bile into it.

Good point to a certain extent?

The thrower can be prosecuted for littering? ????

4 hours ago, fishtank said:

Could not have happened to a better bloke.

Odious little turd.

But normally holy water is used to keep of or neutralize  a Devil......:cheesy:

BTW. was it E.U milk or U.K. one ? ...:wink:

2 hours ago, baboon said:

I did not justify a thing, any more than the poster I replied to justified the Holocaust.  Let the authorities deal with this matter as they will.

However I will not sit in silence when those howling in faux outrage blow a minor incident up out of all proportion.

Agree - but who's "howling"?

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Only a milkshake!?

It could have gave him an eye infection; or worse. Could have caused him to slip and hit his head and be in a coma; causing a sympathy vote that would see the Brexit party sweep up the Euro votes this week

And what about others slipping on the split shake and hitting their heads and dying?

Please!

54 minutes ago, evadgib said:

If the bloke had been shot dead (feasible in the current climate) your lot would be calling him a martyr.

Are you trying to justify the criminal act ?

No wonder your values are skewed.

The good thing to come out of it was the likelihood of another 100,000+ votes for the Brexit party come Thursday.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s amazing, right wingers were up in arms protesting that the right wing extremist who murdered Jo Cox was not representative of the ‘right wing’.

Now we have attempts to equate a milkshake thrown by a presumed left winger to the murder of Jo Cox.

Utter right wing drama queen hogwash.

And this post explains entirely why I get so annoyed when 'left wing'/'right wing' are bandied about so readily by those who are unable to see that left/right wing has nothing to do with it.

Second thought …… are we sure that he did not " organize..." it himself for provoking more and get more followers to have ...….. Farage knowing ...….he is capable to do so ….:whistling:

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

Second thought …… are we sure that he did not " organize..." it himself for provoking more and get more followers to have ...….. Farage knowing ...….he is capable to do so ….:whistling:

No, he would have worn a raincoat.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

In a recent poll more than 50% of the English wanted the indians to win. 

Then, the English should be happy, because Ghandi kicked them out and the Indians won.

Archived