"Most Darling" serial thief targeted resorts all over Isaan - interviewed in helmet!

webfact

"Most Darling" serial thief targeted resorts all over Isaan - interviewed in helmet!

6pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A video on the Sanook site showed a serial thief responsible for dozens of thefts from roadside motels being interviewed in a full face helmet. 

One or two arresting officers struggled to keep a straight face as the suspect revealed all from behind the visor. 

He was also shown with a colorful "swag-bag" that matched his rainbow design helmet. 

Region 3 cops finally got their man in Lopburi - he was named as Suttheerak, 34, a name that many foreigners with Thai wives may recognize - it means "most darling". 

He was caught with all manner of things such as TVs, remotes, phones, towels, pillow cases - even knickers. 

He admitted to traveling all over the north east on his Yamaha Mio motorcycle  stealing whatever he could from resort hotels.

He targeted places that didn't ask him to show his Thai ID.

His theft spree started in Buriram in July last year where he stole a TV from a resort belonging to well known country singer Yinglee Srijumpol. Her song "Khor Jai Laek Ber Thoo" (Your heart for a phone number) was a big hit. 

30237662-01.jpg

Yinglee Srijumpol//File photo

Since then he had stolen from places in ten districts at least in Buriram, Korat, Lopburi and Chaiyaphum. 

He stole anything he could and put the TVs in boxes he sourced to make them look like legitimate second hand goods. 

He stole to fund  drug and gambling habits. 

He had two previous convictions for drugs and two for theft. 

He was detained and prepared for prosecution. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-23

2 hours ago, webfact said:

A video on the Sanook site showed a serial thief responsible for dozens of thefts from roadside motels being interviewed in a full face helmet. 

Never heard term "serial thief" before.

Just call them thieves down my way...

"....Suttheerak, 34, a name that many foreigners with Thai wives may recognize - it means "most darling".

lucky me! i'm not married with a thai lady, in fact i'm a bachelor but i know that สุดที่รัก (in thai) means most darling ????

Archived