SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?

Scott

SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, vinniekintana said:

There will be no Brexit

The UK elites/Deep State are against it.

They will find a way to get a new referendum and by hook or by crook will (narrowly) win.

Blue-pilled drones were calling us (red-pillers) kooks for saying there will be no Brexit under the May govt.

Politicians are expendable when it comes to elitist designs

Even Boris the Hair will toe the line.

Needless to say they will disguise the whole process as a series of snafus to confuse the sheeple (as happened with May), then in exasperation will call a referendum

I have no horse in the race btw

image.jpeg.743c12df2c9534bf5d45dc63577bd78d.jpeg

On 5/27/2019 at 1:14 AM, tebee said:

there is no support for the middle ground - just look at TM's deal - both sides hated it 

All the hatred that was stirred up in the press has polarized people on one side or the other. 

The issue is that no-one on here has read TM's (few hundred pages) deal, and is therefore not qualified to offer an opinion, except on what media has said about it, mostly from the mouths of polarised MPs, such as the ERG and DUP.  

If the new PM, anyone but Boris, could explain the deal to the masses in simple header terms, it could be a deal that would work far better than a no-deal scenario, even if not better than remaining. 

10 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

The issue is that no-one on here has read TM's (few hundred pages) deal, and is therefore not qualified to offer an opinion, except on what media has said about it, mostly from the mouths of polarised MPs, such as the ERG and DUP.  

Any agreement longer that 1 page, isn't worth reading IMHO.

"We're leaving the EU, don't expect any more money from us"

Works for me.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, me4175 said:

The fact that Clown Boris leads the survey is saying something about the psyche of the Brits. They just can't be helped.

I would think that could be said for quite a few 'western' countries.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, me4175 said:

The fact that Clown Boris leads the survey is saying something about the psyche of the Brits. They just can't be helped.

The same could be said of Trump - but look at the alternative. I am referring to a general election here not the current nightmare.

Naturally being a Brit I do not throw in a gratuitous piece of anti-American nastiness.

Dominic Raab is the one that frightens the EU negotiators so he is probably the best one to lead Brexit. Boris is an opportunist politician and lacks integrity.

Jeremy Hunt has stated that a no deal Brexit would be political suicide so being as that was our best negotiating option this rules him out as an idiot. Declaring that you will never walk away without a deal means you will never get a good deal. Negotiating a good deal requires courage and brinkmanship with the other party knowing there is a possibility of you walking away.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, Caledonia Boy said:

Being Scottish I think Boris should be the next PM. Little England fully deserve him ????

Correct ,  What about the wee Scottish lass . Jimmy .

If she was in short  shorts, she would have my vote, sure man. 555

32 minutes ago, tebee said:

Why nodeal is a very bad idea....

But Farage says everything will be honky dory under WTO rules. 

And he's an expert who doesn't lie isn't he............................................................

Reality is most Brexiters and those who can't be bothered haven't got a clue about what might happen but put their trust either implicitly or by default with Boris, Nigel, proven compulsive liars and hypocrites; the shallow Gove or the sinister JRMogg!

On 5/28/2019 at 10:59 AM, BritManToo said:

Any agreement longer that 1 page, isn't worth reading IMHO.

"We're leaving the EU, don't expect any more money from us"

Works for me.

A fantastic example of the Brexiter intellect!

The world is simple. There are no complexities. Everything can be solved in 2 seconds on the bag of a fag packet. Then off to the pub for a few pints. Just like jolly old Nigel does.

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

But Farage says everything will be honky dory under WTO rules. 

And he's an expert who doesn't lie isn't he............................................................

Reality is most Brexiters and those who can't be bothered haven't got a clue about what might happen but put their trust either implicitly or by default with Boris, Nigel, proven compulsive liars and hypocrites; the shallow Gove or the sinister JRMogg!

Mark Francois amptly explained the top four during last nights Peston on ITV, inc the reasoning as to why this bloke isn't among them.

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

A fantastic example of the Brexiter intellect!

The world is simple. There are no complexities. Everything can be solved in 2 seconds on the bag of a fag packet. Then off to the pub for a few pints. Just like jolly old Nigel does.

It would appear that going for a pint has done nothing to affect Nigel Farages charisma or intelligence.

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

It would appear that going for a pint has done nothing to affect Nigel Farages charisma or intelligence.

In all seriousness i hope the revolution he has started is over long before his health declines.

(speaking as an ex-smoker;19 years ago this month I managed to give it up).

On 5/28/2019 at 10:19 PM, elliss said:

Valid statement , thank you , Sir .

So Jeremy Hunt seems to be thinking of himself rather than listening to the wishes of his constituents and the people of the UK.

He will not be missed after the next general election.

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

So Jeremy Hunt seems to be thinking of himself rather than listening to the wishes of his constituents and the people of the UK.

He will not be missed after the next general election.

Seems , ?    nothing conclusive .    

5 hours ago, vogie said:

Yes, he still possesses as much of each as a Vogon fleet commander.  Or is that a pissed up Vogon fleet commander?

Archived