Coming for some R & R, advice needed

GTgrizzly

Hi All

I'm planning a trip mid next month for a few weeks and would like some recommendations please

A/ What is a safe and least expensive transport to get from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya ( safety is a priority to cost )

B/ Can anyone advise some mid range accommodation around soi Bukhau, doesn't have to be the Ritz but maintained daily and air conditioned

C/ A reliable travel insurance that covers most basics

Any advise or recommendations would be appreciated

Cheers guys

Geoff

take the bus on the lower level, just follow the signs and ask for the bus to pattaya, i think its 108 baht something like that.  Totally safe, taken the trip about 30 times.  When you arrive 2 hours later, get a taxi to LK Metro, lots of little hotels around for less than 1000 baht a night. Right next to Soi Bukhau.  No clue about travel insurance, but i am sure you can find it online.  I have health insurance here. 

take the bus on the lower level, just follow the signs and ask for the bus to pattaya, i think its 108 baht something like that.  Totally safe, taken the trip about 30 times.  When you arrive 2 hours later, get a taxi to LK Metro, lots of little hotels around for less than 1000 baht a night. Right next to Soi Bukhau.  No clue about travel insurance, but i am sure you can find it online.  I have health insurance here. 
It takes 2 hours to do that one hour drive?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app