"Mystical inscriptions" save three year old after she picks up a cobra to show mum!

webfact

"Mystical inscriptions" save three year old after she picks up a cobra to show mum!

3pm_VI.jpg

Caption: What a kerfuffle!

A mother shrieked in horror when her three year old innocently showed what she had discovered in her bedroom. 

A live cobra!

Relatives joked in online posts that little Nammon's "mystical inscriptions" on her leg had saved her from being bitten by the venomous snake. 

In reality these looked like scribbles from a marker pen - but who knows!

60796932_2751717564899242_783.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook conjectured that the three year old had grown used to playing with rubber snakes and animals and in her innocence had inadvertently picked up the real thing. 

They warned parents of the increasing prevalence of snakes in properties during the rainy season.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-27

Screens on all windows well sealed screen doors on every exit.

in Aussie we have venomous snakes that make cobras look like the harmless kind you buy in a candy store to eat.

open doorways and windows in a house in Thailand are a recipe for being bitten by a wide range of venomous creatures.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, P Funk said:

I’m sure they’ll be coming from miles around to touch her for good luck and the winning lottery numbers.

and maybe a 100 baht fee. 

Lucky Lucky, Win Win Win.

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Haha 1

We used to think our dog was magic when we had the old land line phone.

The phone wouldn't ring for days and then he would yelp and soon after the phone would ring.

People would say I've tried quite a few times but couldn't get through, your line was dead.

Turned out when he peed on the earth line it completed the circuit and he got a quick shock and the phone would be ok until it dried out again.

????

This story is made up

Did you guess

And here's its message to impress.

Snakes can be bad

Snakes can be food

Just don't piss about

With the ones with a hood.

????????

• Haha 1

About two years ago our dog got bitten by a snake in the garage, he died before we could get him to the vets, what scared me was it could have easily been our three year old daughter, the dog weighed just about the same as her. I moved everything off the ground and any snakes I see are killed sorry I'm not going to risk them coming back.

That's one of my fears with my 3 yr old, I think my heart would stop.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app