UK PM May's party slumps to third place amid Brexit crisis - opinion poll

webfact

50 minutes ago, adammike said:

A couple of points, Labour is between a rock and a hard place, their members are remainers as are their voters in the big metropolitan areas, their other traditional voters are brexiters.I guess like the country it's a 50-50 split,campaign for a referendum they lose votes to the Brexit party campaign for Brexit they lose votes to the Greens and the Lib-dems.

Assuming in a GE no party will get a overall majority there will have to be coalitions and the Lib-dems become a major player and possibly hold the balance power there's no way they are going in with the Brexit party or the Tory's after their last experience.

I think you characterize the internal LP split inaccurately "Their other traditional voters are brexiters" well yes the majority of them possibly, all of them - No way. From what I have read the rump of LP voters still supporting them split remain/leave 3/1. Clearly they lost most of their votes to LIB-dems and Greens. The Labour Party - MPs, Members, and supporters are by a large majority Remainers. The fact that Corbyn is still prevaricating is because the pathetic man is controlled by the likes of McCluskey, Milne, and Laverty. Most LP MPs recognize that if they don't come out with clear support for remain they will be eviscerated again, and deservedly so.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Nice bit of photoshop work - how long did that take you

Here is the slump

image.png

Do you or any body else on this forum really think i've photoshopped this ? the day before brexit ref and the day after.39765295_ScreenShot2019-06-01at13_36_58.png.ffadad02aa2af3dace2a2e03607e7413.png

or this full page?

940832275_ScreenShot2019-06-02at16_17_10.png.2fd3b0b39c68b50583f8168f95b10b40.png

or this

711338771_ScreenShot2019-06-02at11_28_27.png.7ab38368bb70c70d37ecdf94a6150194.png

Why don't go on fx top and post back what you find , do a screenshot . or maybe some one else can.

Which will be the same as i've posted

Remember 25th of june 2016 to 28th june 2016. 

you said

1334799083_ScreenShot2019-06-02at16_25_13.png.eaf3f68ef2fdcd8d709ff17ffe00a59e.png

It wasn't.

• Confused 1

Pound to Bhat forecast , over the next five years, 

not looking  good , just google it .

We will remember the good old days,  when gbp gave you 40 bht.

Edited by elliss

21 hours ago, sanemax said:

Just need to "Buy British" then , which will help the local economy 

British car,  what make and model , would you suggest.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, bomber said:

iam not worried at all,bahts dont effect me these days,iam one the lucky ones who will reap the rewards of the EU/Euro collapse,any idea when i should expect it iam so excited ???? you still didnt answer the question are you enjoying it

Enjoying what?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, stephenterry said:

A well thought out response, which has no underlying basis for being accurate. Here's a hint. As, Buddha says, please help me out, and buy a ticket.

The underlying basis is that LIB DEMS had bugger all support until recently. They have benefitted from the Brexit-related protest vote from the remain elements of CON and LAB and that benefit will largely disappear at the next GE.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The underlying basis is that LIB DEMS had bugger all support until recently. They have benefitted from the Brexit-related protest vote from the remain elements of CON and LAB and that benefit will largely disappear at the next GE.

very much like the brexit party voters,CON and LAB will of come down of the fence before any GE,if labour vow to enforce brexit then they will snatch brexit party voters same same cons,and poor nigel will barely get a seat.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

very much like the brexit party voters,CON and LAB will of come down of the fence before any GE,if labour vow to enforce brexit then they will snatch brexit party voters same same cons,and poor nigel will barely get a seat.

Similar perhaps but not the same. It will depend on what the CON & LAB stand is on Brexit come crunch time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Well maybe in your defence you don't know when you are baiting other members and yes, I am actally being serious about name changing, it is also childish.

Merely adding one letter to a name is small scale compared to some of the things ive read on here..btw i will ear mark your post for future reference.

2 hours ago, bomber said:

so it seems brexit has changed your spending trends,oh well enjoy it you may have to change again with a crash out and 30-35bt and possibly even worse,all in the name of taking back control of a border thousands of miles away and a dream of fartage as PM, 

What border thousands of miles away.

I'm 68 miles away from Dover which is 22 miles from France so where do you get this 'thousands of miles' from.

Oh I get it, because I'm posting on a Thai based forum you automatically assume I live in the LOS. I think you'll find that thousands of members of Thai based forums do not live in Thailand nor do they give the impression that they do. The WWW is so called because it is a World Wide Web.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

What border thousands of miles away.

I'm 68 miles away from Dover which is 22 miles from France so where do you get this 'thousands of miles' from.

Oh I get it, because I'm posting on a Thai based forum you automatically assume I live in the LOS. I think you'll find that thousands of members of Thai based forums do not live in Thailand nor do they give the impression that they do. The WWW is so called because it is a World Wide Web.

i see,so brexit is only affecting your holidays then,not quite as bad then.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

You are not asking because you want to know  though  , you are using the question in an attempt to gloat and to abuse people , like *You wanted Brexit , now the Pound is 39 Baht and going down to 32 , ha ha ha  ,* , so you are indeed baiting, trolling or just being confrontational .

you dont have to agree or get annoyed,teddyboy says it will be 50 soon so there you go,you brexiteers said it was all project fear yet it ended up at 39,now that i do find amusing,so iam LAFFFING ???? just as you would if it did happen to hit 50 within 3 months of a crash out,people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones????

Just now, bomber said:

you dont have to agree or get annoyed,teddyboy says it will be 50 soon so there you go,you brexiteers said it was all project fear yet it ended up at 39,now that i do find amusing,so iam LAFFFING ???? just as you would if it did happen to hit 50 within 3 months of a crash out,people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones????

No, I am not the kind of person to laugh and gloat online about exchange rates .

The Baht is now a strong currency , strong against various other currencies .

You are just using the strong Baht for your own political ends 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, I am not the kind of person to laugh and gloat online about exchange rates .

The Baht is now a strong currency , strong against various other currencies .

You are just using the strong Baht for your own political ends 

iam well aware the baht is strong,i dont have any political ends,btw the pound is very very weak if you hadnt noticed,dropped today again ????

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Well that's fine, carry on changing peoples names and see where it gets you.

Yesterday you posted about Dianne Abbott doing a disgusting act to the president of the USA. Did you know it was removed with a remark saying it was disgusting. I have noticed you have made a similar disgusting remark today, what is wrong with you, do you think this acceptable.

ive seen worse things on here,iam all for free speech on internet forums,your pall sun tan man as you well know loves his watersports,his choice though if its his kinda thing.

18 minutes ago, sanemax said:

getting Baht back in single figures

you might be shortly ????,iam lucky i will be enjoying the rewards of the EU/Euro economic collapse and getting €3.00 for my quid,teddy and the brexiteers reckons its nailed on ????

Just now, bomber said:

you might be shortly ????,iam lucky i will be enjoying the rewards of the EU/Euro economic collapse and getting €3.00 for my quid,teddy and the brexiteers reckons its nailed on ????

Where will that be ?

I am in Thailand on visa exempt and I am looking to relocate .

Which Country are you moving too ?

5 hours ago, yogi100 said:

It's no big deal you just budget your spending.

Where before you might but five beers you now make do with four.

You buy fewer LDs.

With the women you set a price that suits you and if does not suit them don't bother. If it get really dire you can always resort to a bit of DIY.

Most people soon get the knack of it.

I now spend less baht than I used to and accordingly change up less GBPs to do so.

OK you have to keep tabs on what your spending but that's no hardship. You could do it if you wanted to.

Just like a successful business man like your self would not buy a Rolls Royce but would settle for a Jaguar instead. It's basic common sense and you just have to cut your cloth according to your means.

I was in Pattaya when we were getting 32 Baht in the 1980s but still had a good time.

1980s the Baht was pegged at 25 to the dollar? It was not just another century but another planet.I had a lean-to on the beach in Samui in 1980 cost 20baht a night I asked the owner why does a beer cost more than a bed for the night he said it was because they were an island and the beer was imported.