I now hate cows.

Saltire

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Need to chill a bit on this Bro' and not get too revved by it .. First up they are handful of cows .. Imagine if you had a load of hooligan Chang move in next door .. 

Go over an' meet with them have a chat and just break the ice abit .. They are docile creatures that admittedly leave a bit to be desired on the personal hygiene front but are quite harmless .. Once everyone's comfortable in each others company then you will find that it won't be an issue any longer .. You may even find that as and when they are moved back to the original abode they will be missed not be around .. Ye'z gotta be at one with it 'ere Bro' don't kick off about things .. you may end up creating more prob's for yourself .. 

IMG_20190531_061415.jpg

Yes, it does, doesn't it.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Bad advice :

and now look at it this way ...

he goes to the gov administrator, they impose ban on her cattle grazing in the village ... therefore anyone else in the village who may have livestock.

What the heck do you think most of the village will do after they find out he made all this trouble ???

Little acorns and all that.

Somebody, somewhere has to get the ball rolling to show you can't do whatever the <deleted> you want cause they've been doing it for years.

I me and the wife had done that, our <deleted> neighbour wud still be encroaching on our ground. Just because he got away with it for 15 years, in his small mind, then it was OK. LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Surely your joking, i have 2 Brahman bulls around 15 months old, i hand feed them from my wheelchair.

Some day Colin, one of them is gonna turn round and take a dump on you. If you are that close, you shouldn't be able to back up quick enough.

When that day comes, I want a pic.  ????

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thequietman said:
10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

but are quite harmless

Ye think! Think again my friend. They are ruthless basterds.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cows-officially-the-most-deadly-large-animals-in-britain-a6727266.html

There was me thinking me 'the most deadly large animal in Britain' was Nellie The Elephant.

• Haha 1

Just now, thequietman said:

Some day Colin, one of them is gonna turn round and take a dump on you. If you are that close, you shouldn't be able to back up quick enough.

When that day comes, I want a pic.  ????

I am not totally stupid (contrary to what my wife says).

They cannot turn round and dump on me, i am outside the steel rails, they are inside.

The thing i have to be careful about is their heads.

16 minutes ago, jvs said:

Every night before going to bed i used to walk around and check up on them.

To make sure that they were tucked in?  To make sure they weren't on their Ipads? To make sure they brushed their teeth?  Wat?

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

To make sure that they were tucked in?  To make sure they weren't on their Ipads? To make sure they brushed their teeth?  Wat?

Yes all of that plus made sure the fence was working,water was clean, plenty and they had some hay to eat.

Mainly it was me feeling good about them being happy,not easy to understand for some people.

• Like 1