June 3, 20197 yr There was a thread on here for "unusual cars spotted in Thailand"...or words to that effect. People had posted classic cars, exotica, muscle cars, sports cars etc etc. For the life of me I can't find it...anyone remember the actual name, or can provide a link? Thanks RAZZ
June 3, 20197 yr this might be the one you are thinking of https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/788732-buying-and-owning-classic-cars-in-thailand also a few others but don't quite match what you said https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1078089-buying-an-old-classic/ https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1031685-cars-of-your-past-we-miss/ https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1069419-jensen-automobile-id/
June 3, 20197 yr I remember that thread as I posted on it but when I checked the list of followed threads it was not listed. I noticed that the threads I follow only goes back through 2015 so if it was before it it is not listed on my personal page. Maybe when you do a search it only goes back so far. I have been posting on Thai Visa since 2006 I would imagine the forum memory capacity must be limited so maybe it got deleted???
June 3, 20197 yr Author 31 minutes ago, taichiplanet said: this might be the one you are thinking of https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/788732-buying-and-owning-classic-cars-in-thailand also a few others but don't quite match what you said https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1078089-buying-an-old-classic/ https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1031685-cars-of-your-past-we-miss/ https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1069419-jensen-automobile-id/ Thanks for that...but I don't think it was any of those. Maybe i'll start a new one as I just found a beauty to start it off with! ???? RAZZ Edited June 3, 20197 yr by RAZZELL
June 7, 20197 yr Author 47 minutes ago, Rdrokit said: Well I will just open a new tread. Already done it. RAZZ
Create an account or sign in to comment