Anti-junta activist Ja New attacked again by unidentified men

webfact

41 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, I did not expect at any point to hear an apology but guess there is a lot of stubborness which will prevent you from admitting sending disgusting comments. 

Next time please think twice before sending offending posts. 

What have I got to apologise for ?.your a very sensitive and thin skinned person.

if you think anything i posted was disgusting or offending, in my opinion the man

was never attacked by 5 men with sticks or clubs,just look at the photo ,its says

it all,hardly any bruises,no cuts,no blood, he got roughed up a bit,that's it .

If you want to see someone who was really attacked with a stick,go to Chiang Mai,

forum, and check out the guy who was attacked in Pai,and is in Hospital,see the

difference .on second thoughts you better not,it might upset you.

regards worgeordie

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What have I got to apologise for ?.your a very sensitive and thin skinned person.

if you think anything i posted was disgusting or offending, in my opinion the man

was never attacked by 5 men with sticks or clubs,just look at the photo ,its says

it all,hardly any bruises,no cuts,no blood, he got roughed up a bit,that's it .

If you want to see someone who was really attacked with a stick,go to Chiang Mai,

forum, and check out the guy who was attacked in Pai,and is in Hospital,see the

difference .on second thoughts you better not,it might upset you.

regards worgeordie

Your reaction reminds me of an old grumpy man. 

Good Luck,

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2019 at 4:40 PM, Isaanbiker said:

I wouldn't like to have his injuries, would you?

Just for being against something that shouldn't be there first place. 

Yaa should be congratulated,

one person  out of 80 000 000 odd people has the guts to make himself heard.

Remember the hitler times:

The worst thing was not to pipe up, before the in-evitable happens

On 6/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, worgeordie said:

Does not look too injured after been attacked by 5 men with wooden clubs,

regards worgeordie

Have a good look , he has bruises on his face , he was attacked !! and you make stupid comments ..Typical response ...

regards

kevvy

On 6/3/2019 at 4:38 AM, Eligius said:

The point is that one might expect them, by now, to be protesting in their MILLIONS (and I am not talking about violent protest; Gandhi solved that one decades ago with 'passive resistance'). Obviously it is not safe to protest alone (the present guy is immensely brave, stunningly so) or in small groups of hundreds or even thousands. No one here has ever claimed that lone individuals should protest out on the streets. That is - as mentioned - truly inadvisable.

But MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS?

Will never happen of course. I know Thais who are totally opposed to the junta and who support Thanathorn - but who are too scared even to join his Future Forward Party.

Says it all, I am afraid. It shows the levels of fear that now, spectre-like, stalk this land.

Thailand: land of ongoing repressive regression into past centuries ...

The only option left to regain control of their country but the sheepole are content to have their rights stolen away and to work for the betterment of a few. Sad, but that seems to be todays reality.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 12:56 AM, sawadee1947 said:

Well, I did not expect at any point to hear an apology but guess there is a lot of stubborness which will prevent you from admitting sending disgusting comments. 

Next time please think twice before sending offending posts. 

I am afraid I am inclined to agree with Worgeordie. If Ja New was wanted dead, his body could easily have been found having met an unimaginably grisly ending.

But that does not excuse the kicking he took, which is another matter. And alas, I fear justice will never be served on the scum who attacked this brave and principled young man. Why? Well I think we know why...

42 minutes ago, baboon said:

I am afraid I am inclined to agree with Worgeordie. If Ja New was wanted dead, his body could easily have been found having met an unimaginably grisly ending.

But that does not excuse the kicking he took, which is another matter. And alas, I fear justice will never be served on the scum who attacked this brave and principled young man. Why? Well I think we know why...

You think if 5 men as a group attack this one poor guy they wouldn't fail to kill? 

Oh dear, good that this did not happen. Teaching a lesson?

Maybe it was his lucky day.

But to doubt that his story is somehow fishy as Wargeordie did is a no Go. 

He should have had condemned the attack. 

But as he admitted he's a grumpy old man ????????????

Thai 'Men in Black', 'NSA', equivalents?

Poor guy,  I feel for the victim. One of a few individuals willing to speak out amoungst a sea of millions in fear of opening thier mouths.

Paradise...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Today he was attacked again, as he was leaving his family home. Is in hospital with heavy head injuries, under oxigen. Prawit doesnt know about the death squat, again

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2019/06/28/activist-ja-new-attacked-for-second-time

Edited by londonthai
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, londonthai said:

Today he was attacked again, as he was leaving his family home. Is in hospital with heavy head injuries, under oxigen. Prawit doesnt know about the death squat, again

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2019/06/28/activist-ja-new-attacked-for-second-time

Four men with armed with wooden sticks.

Says it all.

That guy has got guts for sure but he might do well to get some self defense training and a pair of knuckle dusters , something , anything , to at least get a blow back at one or more of his assailants.  

People are often asking why the Thais don't get on the streets to protest about the military government. Here is a guy who puts his life on the line and what help does he get. Very little.

I wish him and all like him well.

1 hour ago, londonthai said:

He must have a few friends of like mind  who you might think are a bit on the "heavy" side to offer him some protection when he ventures outside. 

On 6/28/2019 at 4:23 PM, Artisi said:

He must have a few friends of like mind  who you might think are a bit on the "heavy" side to offer him some protection when he ventures outside. 

No, he is not that kind of person to mix up with mob. 

those, who attacked might been armed not only with police buttons, but guns as well, just in case somebody confronted them. 

There is no way that every political dissident will have bodyguards or walk always in a group, with friends or family.

They should not be attacked. Ja New was attacked, despite being under 24h police surveillance. They attacked him themselves or allowed army officers to do so.

Prawit knows everything, he is responsible for security

Edited by londonthai

37 minutes ago, londonthai said:

No, he is not that kind of person to mix up with mob. 

those, who attacked might been armed not only with police buttons, but guns as well, just in case somebody confronted them. 

There is no way that every political dissident will have bodyguards or walk always in a group, with friends or family.

They should not be attacked. Ja New was attacked, despite being under 24h police surveillance. They attacked him themselves or allowed army officers to do so.

Prawit knows everything, he is responsible for security

Don't you mean Prawit "watches" everything