Video: Spurned Thai man takes it out on his ex with fists and kicks

webfact

14 hours ago, chaingman said:

I would have broken that cowards jaw in 3 places & left him sleeping.

i understand your post but in reality all the Thais would of set about you and you would of been the one who would of ended up with a jaw in 3 places if you were lucky.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well gutless Thai men only pick fights on another man when they are in a gang so it is 6 or more against one. That is way Thai men on their own only pick on women and children,

Is that right so there is no violence against women in other parts of the world?

You need to get out more or open your eyes and you will find that women are being attacked and murdered daily worldwide, unfortunately in my own country Australia and I suspect wherever you originate from.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

cant believe how many Mel Gibsons are on here..

" if it was me i break his jaw.."

yeah yeah LOL

well if it was me and i see this, i will RUN, not walk, RUN in the other direction.

many times when you are the farang and in an accident Thais will say...

"its your fault farang, if you werent here this would not have happened"

this is actually very convenient for me you see, because while im running away i can say...

"I am only a farang, and if i wasnt here this would have happened anyway"

Your post reminds of the two guys who discover they are being stalked by a lion.

One starts to change into running shoes.

The other says those won't help you outrun a lion.

He replies  it's not the lion I have to outrun.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

That doesn't make Thailand look very good to tourist the world over. Too much of that crap goes on in Thailand.

It goes on everywhere. You are just reading about this incident in Thailand. Look thru the news in all cities in all countries and this will unfortunately not seem so bad. Much worse happens to others and many victims are never heard from again. Sad world we live in and it's only going to get worse.

• Confused 1

No wonder why Thai women look elsewhere. Besides the fact that I'd like to kick the shit out of any Thai male who beats a woman, the fact remains that many Thai males are extremely unhealthy- mental-wise. The fact that they grow up with this abusive, inferiority complex speaks volumes about their upbringing. Seriously......many Thai males have an inability to even deal with life's setbacks, And sadly, the women in their paths have been beaten...and/or killed. What GREAT Thai men there. You f...asholes...cowards, wooses...Your presence on this earth is debatable at best. In other words..no one wants you:)

28 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

It goes on everywhere. You are just reading about this incident in Thailand. Look thru the news in all cities in all countries and this will unfortunately not seem so bad. Much worse happens to others and many victims are never heard from again. Sad world we live in and it's only going to get worse.

I am sorry- yes, it sadly goes on everywhere. However, this is prevalent and "negative" in Thailand. No one wants to visit a country (or even think about revisiting), unless they are happy with their stay. Please rephrase whatever.....we are talking about "rip-offs". Thailand. Not anywhere else.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, anthobkk said:

I once witnessed an attack like that, I was with my gf, wanted to intervene but she begged me to stop. Seconds later the Thai man had a knife in his hand threatening passerby and i would probably be dead / seriously injured by now if I had tried to stop the fight.

A British man has been left hospitalized in northern Thailand after he tried to break up a fight in Pai, Mae Hong Son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2019 at 11:29 AM, CelticBhoy said:

The guy in the white t-shirt should hang his head in shame.

How he could just stand there and watch that without doing anything amazes me!

T.I.T. =  Think about yourself first!  Just put your hand out and say " mai pen rai "   he did his job he feels better?

On 6/4/2019 at 11:33 AM, Dmaxdan said:

The fragile ego of the spurned Thai male strikes again. A pathetic excuse for a "man".

My thinking "  this isn't a man physical form only immature.  Like I say to my wife just because you got a dick and it gets up doesn't make you a man and that goes for people everywhere. I thought I put that in before if not already this type of stuff happens in other countries too.  

22 hours ago, nightfox said:

And you wonder why Thai girls tell us falang they don't like Thai man......

Yea but after a while once they get use to the money or life style many forget and lick their chops whenever a piece of trash comes along and sweet talks them in their own language of course this is in general.  

20 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Hilarious...they both deserve each other. I despite the thai guy for his actions but at the same time, I have seen a lot of thai females and their behaviour is just as disgusting. I guess the girl will end up with either an old farang or a young stupid farang while the thai guy will end up in a gay bar servicing Singaporean Chinese gays or Malaysian Chinese gays. Lol!

your avatar name is appropriate

• Like 2

4 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Where did I say there was no violence against women elsewhere ?  Think you may have some reading issues and clearly can not comprehend what I said. I was saying it was typical of Thai men to attack others only when there are more of them, ie a gang.

I clearly comprehend what you are saying like many others on this site it’s only bad things happen here and by bad Thai people.

I stand by my earlier comments.

• Sad 1

On 6/4/2019 at 2:29 PM, CelticBhoy said:

The guy in the white t-shirt should hang his head in shame.

How he could just stand there and watch that without doing anything amazes me!

f..k yeah should have dropped the mongrel.

So typical of the Thai male coddled by their Mothers from birth. Oh, by the way, "man" in white shirt is flipping "his" wrist, that's sure to stop the assault. Thai Police not very interested, they are also Mommies boys.

22 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

That doesn't make Thailand look very good to tourist the world over. Too much of that crap goes on in Thailand.

almost nothing changes tourists and expats minds of being in or visiting thailand, indians hit by stray bullets, french man shot dead by drunk off duty cop in bangkok, tourists stabbed almost regulary, female tourists raped and somecases murdered, tourists attacked = tourists and expats saying how safe thailand is and that this is rare or they just mention how bad their home countries is compared to thailand (maybe they should look up murder rates and crime news against both locals and tourists). 

meanwhile a tourist gets attacked,beaten,shot,stabbed in Europe/USA/Australia etc everyone says it is too dangerous there no one should go there when it happens 2 -4 times a year max. 

Edited by ta158

so many keyboard warriors and thailand experts here, does it not come to peoples minds why in crime videos or such in thailand people around usually dont intervene? might be because people get seriously hurt or killed doing that. loads of cases in thai news and unfortunatly not so many in english thai news.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ta158 said:

almost nothing changes tourists and expats minds of being in or visiting thailand, indians hit by stray bullets, french man shot dead by drunk off duty cop in bangkok, tourists stabbed almost regulary, female tourists raped and somecases murdered, tourists attacked = tourists and expats saying how safe thailand is and that this is rare or they just mention how bad their home countries is compared to thailand (maybe they should look up murder rates and crime news against both locals and tourists). 

Its because Thailand is cheaper to vacation in....As long as people save a buck, they don't care...they just ignore facts..and that is not even taken traffic and boat fatalities into consideration, etc etc.

• Like 1