Trump says British royal Meghan was 'nasty' to him in new interview

webfact

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Right. You don't like Trump but somehow you manage to sound an awful lot like him.

Ah,I suppose you are one of those that support uncontrolled immigration to the U.K.  by illegal and economic migrants?

I suppose you also support them being given housing, money and healthcare whilst our pensioners go cold and choose to heat or eat? 

I am a Patriot and a Nationalist and believe in the UK and I am also ex-services. I believe servicemen coming back from war zones should take priority over all these left-wing policies, that support and want to allow ISIS returnees and filth like that into the UK.

These same people screaming and asking where the Police and emergency services are when they have problems themselves and our stretched Emergency services cannot be there at the drop of a hat because of budget cuts and resources being diverted to look after those that have no right to be in the UK.

Edited by Scouse123

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Still you claim 'he tells it like it is'.

He is up to how many lies now, 10,000+ or so?

Hahaha,

What can I say? He's learning to be a politician!

Trump is liked for his habit of slapping back. Unlike Obama who majored in ass kissing and giving US  money to Muslim terrorists. He is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, why should he take crap from his lessers. As for Merkel, she is what she is, an ex-American spoiled brat who causes Her Majesty nightmares. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Trump is liked for his habit of slapping back. Unlike Obama who majored in ass kissing and giving US  money to Muslim terrorists. He is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, why should he take crap from his lessers. As for Merkel, she is what she is, an ex-American spoiled brat who causes Her Majesty nightmares. 
He:s liked?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monomial said:

Can't believe I wasted a full 2 minutes on that, but I was curious. Actually, my interpretation is that he called her actions nasty, not MM nasty.

In either case, who cares? Isn't he allowed to have his personal opinion?  MM called him mysogonistic, why isn't that in the headline? I think they'd sell more papers with a headline like "British royal family members think Trump is a mysogonist."  It would be just as true based on that video and probably more entertaining than "nasty".

Must be a slow news day....

It boils down to megan made a 'nasty' comment before she became part of the royal family (?) - and trump pointed this out?

He shouldn't have bothered, as it's only given MSM another stick with which to beat him....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Some posters do not care what Trump meant or the context that it was said in  , they just see it as another excuse to bash Trump .

Trump said "nasty" , get the pitchforks out and hunt him down .

Even the usually most reasonable posters have morched into the witch hunt .

Its quite clear that Trump meant that her comments were nasty and he explained that he didnt even know that she had previously made those comments , hence he began the sentance with "I didnt know" .

Fair enough , give him abuse for any unpleasant comments that he makes , but twisting the words around and giving them ...........gotta go

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Some posters do not care what Trump meant or the context that it was said in  , they just see it as another excuse to bash Trump .

Trump said "nasty" , get the pitchforks out and hunt him down .

Even the usually most reasonable posters have morched into the witch hunt .

Its quite clear that Trump meant that her comments were nasty and he explained that he didnt even know that she had previously made those comments , hence he began the sentance with "I didnt know" .

Fair enough , give him abuse for any unpleasant comments that he makes , but twisting the words around and giving them ...........gotta go

He's the PRESIDENT!

Higher standard of behavior and decency PLEASE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Its you who cannot understand what he said .

I dont know whether people who are still claiming that he called her a nasty person, really cannot understand English sentences , whether they only understand single words in those sentences , or they do understand English  sentences ,  but are just being deceptive  .

Maybe people cannot see the difference between :

*Her comment was nasty*

*Shes a nasty person*

(And no, I will not explain the difference to you )

He said "I didn't know she was nasty."

I did not know she was nasty (on that day).

I did not know she was nasty (every day). 

Those are the only two real choices. 

When English is your first language, if he said what you were saying he said, it would be something like "I did not know she GOT nasty with some of her comments". 

He clearly called her nasty. 

The man is the biggest dupe that ever lived. Look at her, and look at him. The only people I respect less than Trump are the people who put him there in the presidency. A homeless drunk would have more sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He's the PRESIDENT!

Higher standard of behavior and decency PLEASE!

Yes, he should have replied " What a lovely thing Megan said about me ...........................thats one of the nicest things anyones every said about me*

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Yes, he should have replied " What a lovely thing Megan said about me ...........................thats one of the nicest things anyones every said about me*

But he is a misogynist and he is a racist.

So he couldn't say he wasn't one because nobody would believe him. I'm surprised he didn't say -- I'm the least misogynist person you ever met.

1 minute ago, utalkin2me said:

He said "I didn't know she was nasty."

I did not know she was nasty (on that day).

I did not know she was nasty (every day). 

Those are the only two real choices. 

When English is your first language, if he said what you were saying he said, it would be something like "I did not know she GOT nasty with some of her comments". 

He clearly called her nasty. 

The man is the biggest dupe that ever lived. Look at her, and look at him. The only people I respect less than Trump are the people who put him there in the presidency. A homeless drunk would have more sense. 

It was not necessary for him to mention the comments by Megan  and to state that was what he meant , because the reporter had directly asked him what he thought of the comments .   If a reporter puts the subject into the question, its unnecessary to also put the subject into the reply 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It was not necessary for him to mention the comments by Megan  and to state that was what he meant , because the reporter had directly asked him what he thought of the comments .   If a reporter puts the subject into the question, its unnecessary to also put the subject into the reply 

Is he a baby? Did he not know she is British ROYALTY now. Is he so STUPID and CRASS that he thinks it's OK to insult a beloved member of British ROYALTY on the occasion of getting a formal state visit to the UK? Why would anyone make excuses for that unhinged NARCISSIST?!?

He is a total disgrace as a president and a human being. 
It's horribly embarrassing as an American that one of our very worst representatives was sent as president on such a visit. 

I understand that the UK is looking forward until this orange human stain finishes his occupation of the white house and hopefully there will still be a UK-USA relationship worth preserving. So are most Americans!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Is he a baby? Did he not know she is British ROYALTY now. Is he so STUPID and CRASS that he thinks it's OK to insult a beloved member of British ROYALTY on the occasion of getting a formal state visit to the UK? Why would anyone make excuses for that unhinged NARCISSIST?!?

He is a total disgrace as a president and a human being. 
It's horribly embarrassing as an American that one of our very worst representatives was sent as president on such a visit. 

I understand that the UK is looking forward until this orange human stain finishes his occupation of the white house and hopefully there will still be a UK-USA relationship worth preserving. So are most Americans!

I do not believe that people should get special treatment just because they were born into Royalty and they definitely shouldnt get any special treatment , just because they married into Royalty .

The Uk Royal family is not beyond criticism , we have no LM laws in the UK 

Just now, sanemax said:

I do not believe that people should get special treatment just because they were born into Royalty and they definitely shouldnt get any special treatment , just because they married into Royalty .

The Uk Royal family is not beyond criticism , we have no LM laws in the UK 

One word -- DIPLOMACY.

"trump" lacks that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

One word -- DIPLOMACY.

"trump" lacks that. 

As do I, thats why I like him .

If you want to see some lack of diplomacy , do a search for some of the Queens husbands quotes *Duke of Edinburgh* I believe

He makes Trump look like an amateur .  

7 minutes ago, moe666 said:

President Trump a born liar he lies even when he doesn't need too.

correct and the sad thing is, nobody question or try to correct him. Simple questions were made by some news people but both of them (Trump & May) answered completely out of context, shame on them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How many people do you like that don't like you?

Sorry, but this is a bad analogy. How many people know who I am? He is the president. How many people don't know who he is? For someone in a position like his, who feels compelled to defend himself against each and every person with some degree of celebrity, who speaks out against him is bizarre, inane, beyond immature, very unmanly, churlish, and silly. He lowers his dignity with each tweet. Not that there was any to begin with. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, owl sees all said:

TVForum members, on the whole, are not fans of The Don.

Perhaps he didn't know who she was. She don't look like a black lady to me.

He will surely win again next time. The Americans love him.

True about TV members not liking him. That is a reflection of the world at large. His approval rating in the US is 39%. Lower than any president in modern history at this stage of his presidency.  His approval rating worldwide is around 20%.  That tells you something. 

He is not liked in the US. And he will not be re-elected. He shoots himself in the foot daily, with his churlish and inane tweets. Biden will kick his butt. And he will hopefully go to prison for his remaining years. The world would rejoice at justice served for a life of crime. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Sorry, but this is a bad analogy. How many people know who I am? He is the president. How many people don't know who he is? For someone in a position like his, who feels compelled to defend himself against each and every person with some degree of celebrity, who speaks out against him is bizarre, inane, beyond immature, very unmanly, churlish, and silly. He lowers his dignity with each tweet. Not that there was any to begin with. 

It's normal human behaviour.

People that don't behave in that way are the ones that are abnormal, and never to be trusted.

I actually applaud Trump's propensity to not use the usual political filters of lawyers and spin doctors in his interactions with the general public. You seem to believe dishonesty should be the default standard for your president.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Well jingthing, you paint a very, very negative picture of the Don, but in truth he has not yet invaded a foreign country and bombed <deleted> out of them.

Still time though; Venezuela, Nth Korea and Iran are in the cross-hairs. Bush (god bless America)  junior would have sorted them out by now.

Really? Tell that to the Syrians.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Morty T said:

Did she move to Canada ? No, like all liberals of her ilk, she stayed and benefited from the Trump economy, all the while complaining about it. 

Actually, she didn't say she "would move" to Canada - she said she "might just stay" in Canada. She already lived there pretty much the whole time they were filming 'Suits' in Toronto. Then, when she left the show, she moved to the UK.

So although I'm no Trump supporter, to be fair to him the question by the reporter was a slightly misleading one, which I suspect was designed purely to goad Trump into a response. He of course, duly obliged. 

• Like 1