Bad Boy Brits?

sambum

26 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Totally agree with this !!

Yorkshire people are the cream of the crop........ excluding The Yorkshire Ripper ,The Crossbow Cannibal , Harold Shipman and The Black Panther of course !! emoji51.png

we all have black sheep in the family. 

23 hours ago, sambum said:

Does anybody else get this feeling of an increase in anti Brit sentiment, or am I just being paranoid?

Our country conquered the world, theirs didn't.

Just sour grapes.

Mind you, we had the coldest weather and the coldest women driving us to go somewhere else.

I'm hoping for another war with Europe, time for Britain to be conscripting up all the people on benefits in preparation.

43 minutes ago, samsensam said:

the rule exists but is not enforced consistently, as reading many posts on a a variety of topics here will reveal.

I don't think it's Brits.  There are three threads running now so every one can take a turn at slamming American women for beating Thailand 13 to 0.  One thread would be normal but three is a conspiracy.  The Thai team also beat the Cambodians 11 to 0 but that fact didn't warrant one thread let alone 3.  

Basically the same anti American stuff over and over.  I think every other post is in violation of policy but one has to consider the who is being bashed.  Western women and Americans.  Heck that's almost as good as ......

Since total points scored win in case of ties a team would be nuts not to run up the score but that is never seen or mentioned.  It is just over and over again bad sportswoman-ship.  Remember the Aussies and that cartoon of black American tennis player - now that was an offensive thread in spades.  Racism, Anti Americanism and anti woman.   

16 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I don't think it's Brits.  There are three threads running now so every one can take a turn at slamming American women for beating Thailand 13 to 0.  One thread would be normal but three is a conspiracy.  The Thai team also beat the Cambodians 11 to 0 but that fact didn't warrant one thread let alone 3.  

Basically the same anti American stuff over and over.  I think every other post is in violation of policy but one has to consider the who is being bashed.  Western women and Americans.  Heck that's almost as good as ......

Since total points scored win in case of ties a team would be nuts not to run up the score but that is never seen or mentioned.  It is just over and over again bad sportswoman-ship.  Remember the Aussies and that cartoon of black American tennis player - now that was an offensive thread in spades.  Racism, Anti Americanism and anti woman.   

What are you on about?

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Indeed so, I notice that you make the very real distinction between being 'British' and being 'English', quite right too. You can if you like break it down even further and say with total honestly that Yorkshire folk are the cream of all England, very true of course. We have little need to travel far from our native beautiful Yorkshire, but if we do, we only bring enlightenment and happiness to those we visit. 

Only if we can understand what you are saying. One of the broader English dialects.

39 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Remember the Aussies and that cartoon of black American tennis player - now that was an offensive thread in spades.  Racism, Anti Americanism and anti woman.   

Disagree. Serena Williams is well known for being an ungracious loser. She threw a tantrum, not her first by any means. Any cartoonist would have done the same. Then the PC brigade went into a frenzy.

You should see the way Larry Pickering used to cartoon our political leaders. I think the most notorious was the one of Bob Hawke.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Come on you guys don't hold a candle to the Dutch who spread happiness wherever they go (and drugs of course)

Long, long ago, I went to Amsterdam & visited The Bulldog, lots of friendly laughing, & red eyed people there....

Post quoting/commenting on moderations removed.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

7 hours ago, robblok said:

Completely true the people here love to bash the Thais but if their own beloved nationality gets a bit of bad press they start to cry.

I wonder when people will understand you got idiots everywhere Thai, English, Dutch, German, American. I guess its easier to bash people to feel superior for some people.

You are correct.

But these people who hate thai people want to live/come holiday in Thailand.

thai people don’t make them live here!

They hate us so much, but live here. Crazy. To argument and complain about us? Have the problem.

And no manners.

Being one of the chosen ones from Dudley i can safely say we hate everyone else equally

Although i have my own special black book for truly special people ...........be warned !

24 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You are correct.

But these people who hate thai people want to live/come holiday in Thailand.

thai people don’t make them live here!

They hate us so much, but live here. Crazy. To argument and complain about us? Have the problem.

And no manners.

Please remember some people were sent here to work from other cushy foreign postings!

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Completely true the people here love to bash the Thais but if their own beloved nationality gets a bit of bad press they start to cry.

I wonder when people will understand you got idiots everywhere Thai, English, Dutch, German, American. I guess its easier to bash people to feel superior for some people.

"if their own beloved nationality gets a bit of bad press they start to cry."

Prone to exaggeration as always! No one is crying here - just commenting on things as I/we/they see them.

Archived