German found dead in Krabi died in ‘sex game gone wrong’ as police investigation continues

rooster59

5 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Auto-Erotic_Asphyxiation... the only question now is, was he set up and killed or was it really a sex game gone bad. I am sure those crack investigators are on it. ????

We will never know the truth for sure, even if someone is arrested and charged.  If his belongings were all there including laptop and phone then it is more likely to be a sex game gone wrong, especially with sperm found on his body.  May well be some clues on his laptop?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Auto-Erotic_Asphyxiation... the only question now is, was he set up and killed or was it really a sex game gone bad. I am sure those crack investigators are on it. ????

It was the crack causing all the problems initially, so yes - the right guys are on the job. 

7 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

This is not the first of this type of death this week. Is it a new fad? Or a new way for the police to fob off the press?

It's not a new fad, UK politicians, particularly Conservatives, have been doing this for many years! ????

8 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Strange story.  Read the linked Mirror article. 

Missing work May 16.  Friends become concerned May 23, Checks into luxury hotel June 7 last seen June 9.  Body found Jun 14.   

So luxury hotel does not clean room or see guest for 5 days, then begins to wonder? 

Have never stayed at a "luxury" hotel, but would assume you get fresh towels daily at least.

Even cheap 800 -  1000 baht hotels I have stayed in have given me fresh towels daily. 

Seems unusual to me that hotel staff, security would not check a room for 5 days

Even in 5 star Hotels they won’t come in your room for days if you have the do not disturb sign lit up, but they do push notes under your door about 5 times a day to say they’ve been !

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Carradine looked like a genuinely suspicious incident. Some experts said at the time, it would have been rather hard for someone to tie themselves up in such an elaborate manner. I believe he had help, and it was also deviance gone south! The partner no doubt fled like the wind. 

There is always a partner in these cases, that's how it works. The fine line between the ' little death' as I've seen it described before and the big death when the fun goes wrong.

5 hours ago, jaiyen said:

So now the girls can drug the victim and then put a bag on his head, tape it up and the it will be automatically be presumed it was his fault as the sex game went wrong !!!   

And the girl would do this for....?

Oh the deliciousness of ThaiVisa - always blame the girl or maybe the boy .

Maybe the guy wanted the auto - suffocation thing - a bit extreme I must admit. 

Human sexuality is complex - have none of you indulged in a bit of chemsex? 

I once walked through Paris dressed in very squeaky rubber and leather chaps - to a very dodgy club - Parisians did not turn a hair . Was fun - not too serious- dressing up .

Sad as always to hear about a death - it happens .

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

Oh the deliciousness of ThaiVisa - always blame the girl or maybe the boy .

Maybe the guy wanted the auto - suffocation thing - a bit extreme I must admit. 

Human sexuality is complex - have none of you indulged in a bit of chemsex? 

I once walked through Paris dressed in very squeaky rubber and leather chaps - to a very dodgy club - Parisians did not turn a hair . Was fun - not too serious- dressing up .

Sad as always to hear about a death - it happens .

Hello sailor!

14 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

All his valuables were still in place. 

So probably no murder.

But there are a lot of TV detectives and even clairvoyants.

I can lean back in my chair waiting for all those evidences to come 

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Christopher Faust

No doubt he was killed. A lot of Mafia . A lot of suicide !!!! 

Every day new suicide ( killed) 

2 Ex communist refugee in laos found without head in the Makong river it was a suicide

21 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

A sex game gone wrong ... with a plastic bag duct taped on head. Right. 

Just another murder.

Plastic bag over the head or a tie around the neck connected to the door handle etc when masturbating is performed in the search for the ultimate climax - some times it goes wrong especially when performed with no other present...

1 hour ago, bristolgeoff said:

the inxs singer Michael hutchson died the same in hong kong too I believe.must be something in asia for them to do that

A completed police brief into the death of Michael Kelland Hutchence on November 22, 1997, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Double Bay.

It has been suggested the death resulted from an act of auto eroticism.

However, there is no forensic or other evidence to substantiate this suggestion.

I therefore discount that manner of death.

On consideration of the entirety of the evidence I am satisfied Hutchence was in a severe depressed state on the morning of November 22, 1997.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/michael-hutchence-death-explained-the-coroners-account-in-his-own-words/news-story/26dae2274fadfcbb10beb994f7cf7d26

Archived