Jump to content

Outrage after farang stars in Chiang Mai porn movie


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They said that the clip was filmed in several locations in downtown Chiang Mai.

 

They also said it was absolutely wrong that the clip was filmed in Thailand, for various reasons. 

..certainly  there is another town called chiang mai somewhere in then world that we don't know yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and a friend made a 3 day golf trip BKK from China. He had won 

(might say lost with highest score) There is a local Expat Golf Society in 3-4 cities in China. The society we belonged to has DFL (dead frigging misspelled last).

 

He arrived a few days earlier for business. I arrived late night so checked in the next morning went to golf) don’t worry it’s coming

us almost old guys 65 like to waste peoples time sometimes.

 

Ok he brought bottle of expensive whisky he won DFL a fifth. We decided a swig or a shot a hole. Bottle was empty at the 18th. Lady

Caddies were laughing their asses off. 

 

Get back to our hotel ok let’s lets go for more booze. He went with he’s girl and my was stumbling distance. Thought Lady of the night 

or massage. Massage less complicated and don’t need to throw them out in the morning or look for your wallet. 

 

A probably 20 ish lady was in front of the shop decent place. She

came in the shop room and said you played golf today at such and such... I’m like this is a little freaky. I was your friends ok. No sex a little hand action.

 

Anyway I like to tell the story when I can. I’ve been banned from sending emails more than one paragraph...so no family and no friends so you TV are stuck until you learn to delete...

 

true story even my sisters and my son... daughter just ignores.

 

Enjoy life and have as much fun as you can’t afford and still have 

money a place to live and a couple of meals a day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't they just visit that place, find that there's no prostitution going on whatsoever and report that? If it works for Pattaya's Walking Street, of all places, it should work like a charm for Chiang Mai's massage parlors.

 

On a personal note, the one and only time I visited a "traditional massage parlor" in Chiang Mai, extra services were being offered. Let's just say that I wasn't surprised.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DJ54 said:

Me and a friend made a 3 day golf trip BKK from China. He had won 

(might say lost with highest score) There is a local Expat Golf Society in 3-4 cities in China. The society we belonged to has DFL (dead frigging misspelled last).

 

He arrived a few days earlier for business. I arrived late night so checked in the next morning went to golf) don’t worry it’s coming

us almost old guys 65 like to waste peoples time sometimes.

 

Ok he brought bottle of expensive whisky he won DFL a fifth. We decided a swig or a shot a hole. Bottle was empty at the 18th. Lady

Caddies were laughing their asses off. 

 

Get back to our hotel ok let’s lets go for more booze. He went with he’s girl and my was stumbling distance. Thought Lady of the night 

or massage. Massage less complicated and don’t need to throw them out in the morning or look for your wallet. 

 

A probably 20 ish lady was in front of the shop decent place. She

came in the shop room and said you played golf today at such and such... I’m like this is a little freaky. I was your friends ok. No sex a little hand action.

 

Anyway I like to tell the story when I can. I’ve been banned from sending emails more than one paragraph...so no family and no friends so you TV are stuck until you learn to delete...

 

true story even my sisters and my son... daughter just ignores.

 

Enjoy life and have as much fun as you can’t afford and still have 

money a place to live and a couple of meals a day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Intriguing post, but...absolutely incomprehensible.

 

  I've now read it three times straight through, and still have no idea what it is that you're trying to relate.

   Probably best that your daughter "just ignores"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only in Thailand can you buy/or get free real sex so easily - but not make, buy or sell porn. Unlike in the USA where porn of all types is readily available but paying for real sex is illegal (in 99% of the nation)

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Firstly, the clip damages the good reputation Thailand and Chiang Mai has as a destination popular with tourists.

What kind of reputation could be damaged? The reputation of being the number one sex tourist destination in the world?

 

Thailand could win the Guinness book of record, for being the country with the biggest double moral

 


  

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Firstly, the clip damages the good reputation Thailand and Chiang Mai has as a destination popular with tourists.

 

Secondly, after watching the clip, foreign tourists might mistake traditional Thai massage for something sexual or inappropriate.

And just why does the TAT think the destination is so popular and why else is there a massage establishment on every street?  Just smile and say thank you for the free publicity!

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, landtrout said:

    Intriguing post, but...absolutely incomprehensible.

 

  I've now read it three times straight through, and still have no idea what it is that you're trying to relate.

   Probably best that your daughter "just ignores"?

'no sex a little hand action' creased me up!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be a terrible thing, if this video hurt the sterling reputation of Thailand. 70 years of a highly successful sex industry, that is well known worldwide, has nothing to do with any of this. It is just about a video. 

 

This is just another example of how misguided this administration is. I call them fake puritans. Always trying to promote a false image, of the purity of the hearts, minds, bodies and souls of the nation and the people. Absolutely rubbish. Absolutely manufactured nonsense. 

 

Live and let live. Sex does not hurt people. False information, dogma, nationalism, false purity, and an indifferent government, that is ineffective, and cares not one iota for the common Thai hurts people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, khunpa said:

Walking with my wife and 5 year old son at Patpong, we were offered to go and watch a Ping Pong show. We didn’t feel like watch table tennis, so said no.

 

It was super nice of the Thai guy to ask though..

You should see the one using darts and popping balloons. 

Talk about Bulls Eye.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Walking with my wife and 5 year old son at Patpong, we were offered to go and watch a Ping Pong show. We didn’t feel like watch table tennis, so said no.

 

 

Have a look at Pricilla Queen of the Desert 🙂

Could be used as an anatomy lesson for your son😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, darksidedog said:

Hate to break it to you guys, but they have gone. Highly unlikely they left a copy of their ID behind for you to find, or coming back for an encore.

Given that pretty much every massage shop across the country offers "extras" not really sure what all the fuss is about, apart from "image" which is a waste of time. Everyone knows what such places are about, so pretending otherwise is somewhat futile, especially since publicising the video only exacerbates the matter. 

First, I'm not convinced it is a problem, and second it's likely to encourage more tourism, not discourage it.

There are a number of countries, including western countries, that have concluded this to be a victimless crime.

 

Maybe my stance is offensive to some, but I'm a 'consenting adult' kind of guy. If you subtract subjective morality judgements from the situation it becomes two people harmlessly giving each other what each desires. Or more objectively, simply a business transaction. As for selling the video for individual viewing, that is almost laughably insignificant. Contemporary cinema is at or beyond that point already.

 

NOTE that I'm am referring strictly and narrowly to the massage aspect and not the entire universe of sexual proclivities and especially those involving children.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, LomSak27 said:

She sat right on his face, poor guy had to eat his way out. Then after he got her off from his face she sat on him again!

Shocking 😮

indeed,
a line of vigil is to be expected at dusk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 10:12 AM, PatOngo said:

 

 

On 6/15/2019 at 10:12 AM, PatOngo said:

the clip damages the good reputation Thailand and Chiang Mai has as a destination popular with tourists.

They still do not understand that Thailand has no good reputation,especially with a Dictator Ruling what the people can and can not do, if anyone is guilty of ruining the reputation of this country it is him with his outdated morals. I.M.O.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, spidermike007 said:

It would be a terrible thing, if this video hurt the sterling reputation of Thailand. 70 years of a highly successful sex industry, that is well known worldwide, has nothing to do with any of this. It is just about a video. 

 

This is just another example of how misguided this administration is. I call them fake puritans. Always trying to promote a false image, of the purity of the hearts, minds, bodies and souls of the nation and the people. Absolutely rubbish. Absolutely manufactured nonsense. 

 

Live and let live. Sex does not hurt people. False information, dogma, nationalism, false purity, and an indifferent government, that is ineffective, and cares not one iota for the common Thai hurts people. 

Try and tell that to the average Thai person, they believe the news as much and are convinced sex trade barely exists and that we farangs are using it most.
The limited knowledge of Thais in terms of how their country works, what is available and happens in cities etc. is quite shocking.

I guess that explains why they just keep repeating the same crap from higher up, it still works out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2019 at 9:13 PM, toenail said:

amateur “adult” videos are easily viewed on various “adult entertainment” websites. 

Let’s worry more about the air pollution in Changmai.

....which has already done damage to "the good reputation Thailand and Chiang Mai has as a destination popular with tourists".

So much fuss over an amature sex vid...big deal....I always thought the code word for Thailand was "easy sex".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...