Lady sexbot .. Would you have one ..

There have been numerous articles and features on the rise of the sexbot lately the most recent was a guy who took his on breakfast TV for a chat with the presenters .. This was mildy uncomfortable to watch but at the same time strangely engaging .. This has left questions to be answered .. 

Would you have one .. If so HiSo or earthy peasant model .. 

Could you trust one .. as in would you give her you're ATM card and could they pass on diseases if she was a bit 'um untrustworthy .. 

How would you get a visa if you wanted to take her back with you .. 

And how would you get rid of her when you've had enough ..

sensible answers please .. 

IMG_20190617_214708.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

They could sell them with different movie stars faces.

(or politicians, anyone for a Boris Johnson sex doll?)

A lot on here would prefer Margaret Thatcher.

Tummy side down.

6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

All the Brexiteers on the forum would no doubt pre-order

Only to Be told.

" sorry sir there is a 6 month waiting list for that one.

We can give you a good discount on a Hillary or Teresa. "

How often do you have to charge her "battery"? 

Can she join me in the hottub? Or would that become a shocking experience

Will she laugh at my jokes?

Can she make a good pad kra pao gai, or rad na noodles?

Sex robots are big business and the demand for them is growing exponentially.

Yonks ago, I developed an AI (artificial intelligence) chatbot that made me a lot of money (now all gone), and was heralded by the BBC as the best candidate for passing the Turing test (fooling people into thinking that they are chatting with a real person).

http://deletedwiki.com/index.php?title=Natachata

After all these years, modern sexbots have - IMHO - appalling AI applications - just go search Youtube and see how crap their AI is.

I'm actually developing a new AI app for sexbots, as well as a hardware addition (the 'hardware' is not THAT sort of hardware - it's a secret right now...)

12 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

Its looks too artificial to me

When did you last see a blonde with her mouth shut :whistling:

Er.. usually those sex dolls have their mouths open... for some reason ????

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This post shows just how far men have climbed down a rat hole...and how little regard they have for the opposite sex...

White knight, to the rescue!

(Western) men have surely climbed down the rat hole - but in the opposite direction - they allowed the feminism cancer to devastate the female population. Younger western women these days are so spoiled, unfeminine, demanding, controlling, and crazy that many men would rather masturbate than deal with them.

The better option would be to go to other cultures that have not yet been tainted by the "independent woman" disease - Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, etc. - but for many men this isn't really an option so I can see the allure of realistic replacements that don't require constant attention and drive them nuts. Add to that the fact that prostitution is generally frowned upon in the west, the options are limited, expensive, and unappealing, and they risk shame or even jail - and robot sex dolls is what the future of the west holds.

58 minutes ago, Denim said:

Only to Be told.

" sorry sir there is a 6 month waiting list for that one.

We can give you a good discount on a Hillary or Teresa. "

Recently I have put on a few kilos and developed a little bit of a paunch.

Every day I tell myself that when I get home I will get on the punchbag and get some training in but by the end of a hard day's work I find it very difficult to motivate myself when staring at a canvas 'faceless' punchbag.

Does anyone know whether a Diane Abbott model is available?

15 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

White knight, to the rescue!

(Western) men have surely climbed down the rat hole - but in the opposite direction - they allowed the feminism cancer to devastate the female population. Younger western women these days are so spoiled, unfeminine, demanding, controlling, and crazy that many men would rather masturbate than deal with them.

The better option would be to go to other cultures that have not yet been tainted by the "independent woman" disease - Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, etc. - but for many men this isn't really an option so I can see the allure of realistic replacements that don't require constant attention and drive them nuts. Add to that the fact that prostitution is generally frowned upon in the west, the options are limited, expensive, and unappealing, and they risk shame or even jail - and robot sex dolls is what the future of the west holds.

This technology should be applied to "robo cops"...polite and patient applying the laws equally...instead of macho racist bullies...intimidating and harassing the public...approaching with one hand on a taser and the other on a gun...

1 minute ago, VocalNeal said:

I think there is a problem here separating sex from women. Possibly

An interesting aspect of these dolls is that - according to interviews with men who buy these dolls, sex is just one small part of the 'relationship'.  It's more of an emotional one, rather than banging away on a lump of silicone.

5 minutes ago, simon43 said:

An interesting aspect of these dolls is that - according to interviews with men who buy these dolls, sex is just one small part of the 'relationship'.  It's more of an emotional one, rather than banging away on a lump of silicone.

Really. Whoa. So they can have a "relationship" with a doll but not with a person. 

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This post shows just how far men have climbed down a rat hole...and how little regard they have for the opposite sex...

Very many women own vibrators and dildos for their private sexual pleasuring.

This is just an advanced sexual toy for men.

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Really. Whoa. So they can have a "relationship" with a doll but not with a person. 

Yep - Many of these dolls cost 1,000s of $.  Potentially lucrative business for any company making them or making 'add-ons'

Archived