Invitation Letter template for Non B Visa Application

Hello guys!

I'm preparing the documents to apply for a Non B visa in KL, but I'm not a 100% confident that I got the right Invitation Letter format (it was prepared by myself as I'm the company shareholder).

Do you have any Invitation Letter that you used when applying for B Visa that you could kindly share with me? Of course all private information may be delete on the letter template.

Thanks a lot!

Your post does not give enough information.

1. Do you live in Malaysia and work for a company in Malaysia that requires you to travel to Thailand on business on behalf of the company, or

2. do you have a receipt for a work permit application (WP.3) for employment with a Thai company, or

3.  are you already employed by a Thai company and have a work permit, or

4. do you live outside Thailand and a Thai company of which you are a shareholder has invited you to a shareholders' meeting?

29 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Your post does not give enough information.

1. Do you live in Malaysia and work for a company in Malaysia that requires you to travel to Thailand on business on behalf of the company, or

2. do you have a receipt for a work permit application (WP.3) for employment with a Thai company, or

3.  are you already employed by a Thai company and have a work permit, or

4. do you live outside Thailand and a Thai company of which you are a shareholder has invited you to a shareholders' meeting?

I'm currently in Thailand with a tourist visa and I've just setup a Co. Ltd. which I'm a shareholder.

The WP3 is OK....Now flying to KL for applying for a Non B....