Foreign boyfriend questioned after Thai woman falls to death for Pattaya condo

rooster59

Foreign boyfriend questioned after Thai woman falls to death for Pattaya condo

B67FA14D-157D-4EBB-9597-2023BDB59A4C.jpeg

A twenty three year old Thai woman has died after falling from the 30th floor of a condominium in Naklua.

The naked body of the woman was found on the roof of an outbuilding located adjacent to the condo just after 5pm on Saturday.

The woman, who is from Chaiyaphum province, lived at the condo with her Korean boyfriend.

He was inside the condo at the time of the incident.

He told police that he didn’t see his girlfriend fall from the condo. 

Police have taken him in for questioning to try and determine what happened.

Police also said they found evidence of a disturbance, including broken glass and damage to furniture inside the condo.

An unnamed security guard told 77kaoded.com that deceased woman had told him that her boyfriend had been abusive to him in the past. 

Police are continuing to investigate.

Source: 77Kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-23

21 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

He told police that he didn’t see his girlfriend fall from the condo. 

Police also said they found evidence of a disturbance, including broken glass and damage to furniture inside the condo.

Sounds highly suspicious. Things are broken and damaged, but he didn't see anything?

Seems like three possibilities here.

1. He is lying.

2. He is telling the truth.

3. He had his eyes closed when he threw her over the balcony.

farangs who are the usual victim are always suicide but a thai female is not, go figure, the thai females involved with the farangs that "fall" from condo's are rarely even looked at. While this is suspicious many farang deaths are as well 

54 minutes ago, seajae said:

farangs who are the usual victim are always suicide but a thai female is not, go figure, the thai females involved with the farangs that "fall" from condo's are rarely even looked at. While this is suspicious many farang deaths are as well 

Sure about that? Or not really? Foreigner go free. 

About one a week in pattaya. Always the foreign “boyfriend”

I think the problem with situations like this is always that many of us see what we want to see and "decide" who is guilty without much evidence.

There are lots of crazy guys out there. And there are lots of crazy girls out there. And many of them get into fights and many don't act rationally.

I had it years ago that my girlfriend from that time ripper her own hair out. And she cut herself. And she said she will jump out of the window. What if she would have done it? I really don't want to think about how I would have explained to the police that I was only an onlooker and she was crazy.

And obviously it could be the other way around.

Or he throw her out. Or whatever.

Lot of options to speculate - and we will probably never know the truth.

I shared an office with a Korean for a few months.

They're OK when sober but become highly emotional when drinking even throwing glasses against the wall.

They don't have close to the cash reserves the Japanese have here.

Definitely a suspicious case.

Korean men won't take the verbal abuse from a Thai (isaan) that a farang normally would.

2 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

I shared an office with a Korean for a few months.

They're OK when sober but become highly emotional when drinking even throwing glasses against the wall.

They don't have close to the cash reserves the Japanese have here.

Definitely a suspicious case.

Korean men won't take the verbal abuse from a Thai (isaan) that a farang normally would.

So you were drinking  in the office !!  ????

45 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I really don't want to think about how I would have explained to the police that I was only an onlooker and she was crazy.

Your mobile phone is your witness. First signs of crazy, press record.

Gotta say a car cam on a continuous loop is becoming a must for your condo these days.

Make sure it has a clear view of the balcony.

........An unnamed security guard told 77kaoded.com that deceased woman had told him that her boyfriend had been abusive to him in the past.

Why would she tell the security guard that? Surely he himself would know whether he had been assaulted.

That is Block C condo at Naklua Ville Lumpini-Wongamat. Looks like she might have landed on top of the gym.

Saw a number of vehicles parked outside last night at 6pm. Now I know why.

RIP to the young lady.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the problem with situations like this is always that many of us see what we want to see and "decide" who is guilty without much evidence.

There are lots of crazy guys out there. And there are lots of crazy girls out there. And many of them get into fights and many don't act rationally.

I had it years ago that my girlfriend from that time ripper her own hair out. And she cut herself. And she said she will jump out of the window. What if she would have done it? I really don't want to think about how I would have explained to the police that I was only an onlooker and she was crazy.

And obviously it could be the other way around.

Or he throw her out. Or whatever.

Lot of options to speculate - and we will probably never know the truth.

I truly hope that it isn't contagious.  ????

IMO, too many people just keep up with such insane women instead of walking away.

Would a woman, no matter what nationality stab me with a knife, or show that she's mentally sick, it's time to move on without her, methinks. 

But if crazy meets crazy there doesn't seem to be any medication. 

Archived