Any chance to get a Visa to Canada for Thai GF?

some facts - I am a Canadian citizen.  We have been living together for 2+ years.  She is late 30's.  She owns a condo as well as a piece of land where she is currently building a home.  She has around 1 million baht in her bank account.  We have traveled together to Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.  In the past 2 years she has owned a shoe store, a T-shirt kiosk, and presently owns a beauty salon doing eyelashes.

Any fellow Canadians can offer their successful or failed stories?

Will any of those many many Visa service places be able to help?  Only interested in ones where I would only pay is they are successful.

I am currently in T.O. and suggest you get the correct information from the Canadian Embassy not from people who have not been successful, for whatever reason, in obtaining a visa for a spouse/girl friend.  The Embassy had the only people who can steer you in the right direction.  At the same time, check the Canadian Government website which will also supply the correct information.  If you have all of your t's crossed and i's dotted then there should be no problem but the process can be lengthy, but you did not mention the type of visa you are making application for.

'nuf sed.

Should be fine. She has assets and money. The main thing the ppl at the embassy will look for are her "ties to Thailand" to determine if she will return or disappear into Canada. She docs showing her property and bank statements. It will also help if you can show you are cohabiting in Thailand and you plan to return to Thailand as well. A detail itinerary is also good.

No need to use the visa shops, the application is pretty straight forward.

Before we were married, the wife visited afew times and we never had any issues,not even interviews. She even visited by herself. Heck the last time, we got the visa the same day!!

Even getting her PR was no problem.

Archived