Female pickpocket gang in London caught on camera stealing Thai tourist’s purse

rooster59

9 hours ago, neeray said:

Unfortunate for the Thai ladies but why would anybody walk around in a major city with their purse easily accessible in an unlatched bag?

Some handbags comes with open top with just a magnetic clip lock . Some ladies love them as they present no obstacle for a quick grab of mobile, power bank, selfie stick ,water bottle,... .unfortunately it is also an easy target for pickpockets. My missus love these bags too. I must remind myself to educate her with this video. 

32 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

Some handbags comes with open top with just a magnetic clip lock . Some ladies love them as they present no obstacle for a quick grab of mobile, power bank, selfie stick ,water bottle,... .unfortunately it is also an easy target for pickpockets. My missus love these bags too. I must remind myself to educate her with this video. 

They weren't expecting it. They probably have still been led to believe that London is still the same safe destination full of tourist attractions that it used to be renowned for. 

But that was before the flood gates were opened. I've read a tourist leaflet supplied to those who wish to visit London. In it there is no mention of London having become a sanctuary for any enterprising criminals who may make their way there from anywhere in the world. Nor do they mention that it is now the murder and knife crime capital of Europe. They should do.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, stevenl said:

So a Thai gets pickpocketed, and some people on here try to make it about quality tourism, how foreigners feel in Thailand, Thai are so poor, etc.

The negativity towards Thailand and Thai people in general in overwhelming again.

What negativity against Thai people , please explain ..

Edited by elliss
  • Confused 2

Well the culprits are certainly not British, unfortunately this is the slime we are importing from Eastern Europe. Sooner we get out of the European Union and stop this benefit scrounging shit coming to Britain the better.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jimdandy said:

Sad; but welcome to western (un)civilization.

so an article about pickpocketing makes it Uncivilized? but in thailand when tourists get stabbed,shot,attacked,murdered,raped, raped and murdered, people (farangs) say it is perfectly safe country. but as soon as something minor happens to tourists in Europe it is an shithole, it is unsafe, it is uncivilized etc lmao. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yogi100 said:

They weren't expecting it. They probably have still been led to believe that London is still the same safe destination full of tourist attractions that it used to be renowned for. 

But that was before the flood gates were opened. I've read a tourist leaflet supplied to those who wish to visit London. In it there is no mention of London having become a sanctuary for any enterprising criminals who may make their way there from anywhere in the world. Nor do they mention that it is now the murder and knife crime capital of Europe. They should do.

i just recall a documentary of the old singapore leader,

when he went to london and saw newspaper for sale,

except there was no salesperson there, it was a bucket

where the buyer would pay for it, and he said to his wife:

This is truly a civilized country !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

<deleted>! OMG!

A Thai pick-pocketed... No!!! An untouchable robbed...what next?

Lets not forget about the millions of  tourists plus ex pats to Thailand who have been cheated, extorted, robbed, threatened, beaten, the hundreds if not more killed, abused sexually, phyisically, mentally, racially, humiliated, attacked, victamized and so on. Human trafficking. Human rights bla bla bla...AND THE LADYBOY PICK POCKET GANGS IN WALKING STREET PATTAYA THAILAND!!! The open trade of fraudulant goods. Children used as slaves plus slaverary, animal rights and soooooo on....

I guess the above paragraph does not matter.

Paradise...

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kohkah said:

It's everywhere the same. It doesn't matter if its London, Paris, Bangkok or somewhere else keep your valuables close to your body, properly locked away.

Right .....    There was a story about a 3 member group from the Philippines  arrested last November.  Victims were usually targeted around the BTS areas and then skimmed once they were on the trains.....

21 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

<deleted>! OMG!

Lets not forget about the millions of  tourists plus ex pats to Thailand who have been cheated, extorted, robbed, threatened, beaten, the hundreds if not more killed, abused sexually, phyisically, mentally, racially, humiliated, attacked, victamized and so on. Human trafficking. Human rights bla bla bla...AND THE LADYBOY PICK POCKET GANGS IN WALKING STREET PATTAYA THAILAND!!! The open trade of fraudulant goods. Children used as slaves plus slaverary, animal rights and soooooo on....

Paradise...

I think you need to get out more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sonhia said:

<deleted>! OMG!

Paradise...

I live in London and I feel much safer in Pattaya.  Try walking around at 3 am in many parts of London especially when you've imbibed.

I'm elderly and I literally won't even go out after dark where I live in South London and that is no exaggeration.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brokenbone said:

i just recall a documentary of the old singapore leader,

when he went to london and saw newspaper for sale,

except there was no salesperson there, it was a bucket

where the buyer would pay for it, and he said to his wife:

This is truly a civilized country !

Where my Mother lives in rural Wales the church key is left on the side for anyone to go in if its  closed.

Just now, Chazar said:

Where my Mother lives in rural Wales the church key is left on the side for anyone to go in if its  closed.

Is that because no one goes to church any more so hence the church doors don't even need locking ? ????

• Like 1