Video: Damage? - bugger off and tell it to the dog!

webfact

Video: Damage? - bugger off and tell it to the dog!

6pm_VID copy.jpg
Caption: Pet owner won't accept responsibility; "Tell it to the dog"

A dog owner told their neighbor that they refused to accept responsibility for the damage their pet did to her car.

Instead they said: "Tell it to the dog!"

A video posted on "Eik Q Sang" on Facebook led Sanook reporters to interview Romwiya a Soi Sai Mai 14 resident who owns the car. 

She said the "Bang Kaew" breed dog had damaged her car before. In the latest filmed incident the dog ripped a car cover and scratched the bonnet and left bite marks. 

She had earlier confronted the neighbor who denied responsibility and wouldn't go to the police station to discuss compensation. This leg to problems over an insurance claim.

Then the dog owner said after the latest incident: "You want trouble? Tell it to the dog. If you want trouble with me take me to court". 

That is precisely what Romwiya plans to do. 

Under Article 377 of the criminal law the dog owner could be jailed for a month and/or face a fine of 10,000 baht, said Sanook. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-02

22 minutes ago, webfact said:

She said the "Bang Kaew" breed dog had damaged her car before. In the latest filmed incident the dog ripped a car cover and scratched the bonnet and left bite marks. 

So you can just film the mutt carrying out its attack.... or you could shoo it away and then buy so dog repellent spray. The choice is yours! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

So you can just film the mutt carrying out its attack.... or you could shoo it away and then buy so dog repellent spray. The choice is yours! 

Now you just talk too much logic. No different to filming someone drown instead of helping or calling for help. 

Owners of the dog appear to very smart. Going to court would cost a fortune and even if she wins no guarantee of payment or her fees. 

Something on  the car has attractive smell , I am guessing cats have urinated , dog is trying to seek out the cat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Maybe this was an ongoing problem and the owner didn't feel like guarding the car 24/7

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Then the dog owner said after the latest incident: "You want trouble? Tell it to the dog. If you want trouble with me take me to court".

I wish them success, wipe the smile off the irresponsible dog owners smug face.

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

While living in the UK ,the local farmer came around to our

house saying that our dog had been killing his Pheasant poults,

No way,I said, he wouldn't do that,and at that very minute the

dog came out of a wheat field with an adult Pheasant in his mouth,  !,

ended up paying for 80 pheasant chicks.when caught red handed 

unlike Thai's (mostly) you have to take responsibility.

regards worgeordie

You know what they say, dont work with animals or children

• Haha 1