Caught by social media: German expat who helped Thai wife sell BBQ chicken to be deported - he's wanted by Interpol

webfact

UPDATE:

Thaivisa exclusive: "I'm standing by my man", says Thai wife of German trapped by social media

ger.jpg

Pawinee (Naen) and Maximilian Fernsebner//Facebook

The Thai wife of the German man arrested on a warrant after being featured on social media cookingBBQ chicken has said she is standing by her man.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1109952-thaivisa-exclusive-im-standing-by-my-man-says-thai-wife-of-german-trapped-by-social-media/

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/2/2019 at 1:53 AM, NightSky said:

Surely this was some kind of setup to portray foreigners in a bad way? If not its surely a coincidence the same guy in the news is later found to be on the run..

You couldn't make it up.

It sure seems suspicious. 

Ask yourself, what are the chances of picking some guy on the street out at random, only for him to be not just an international drug criminal, but also the worst kind of criminal - pedo  - as well in order to drum up hatred by the public?

1 in a 5000, maybe?

And the story gets even less beleivable, when you consider that if he really is an international criminal on Interpol list - (or even just your run of the mill criminal with warrants outstanding) - why the hell would he give out his REAL name to a media journalist? This story is just so unbelievable it's ridiculous.

For those who sheepishly beleive everything they are told and not familiar with how things work here. In Thailand media, EVERYTHING is prescreened and approved by the government.

Heck that would be hard censoring all journalists stories prior to scheduled publication.

Do the censors have to also check authenticity of stories?

What are they “presceening” for?

Yep agree get the trash out of the country, especially low lifes like this guy but do we really need all the graphic arts and photos displayed by the BIB for a simple bust of a scum Farang

Shame they don't put the same efforts into getting the daily road toll down and less photo shoots for just doing their job.......................

Silly me I guess visual perception and talking yourself up is paramount to self-image here. 

Real quality journalism. All newspapers report about a German Expat but.....

CHANNEL 3 has a copy of Mr F. Passport online. (But reports him also as German)

According to the published passport he seems to be Austrian (Österreicher) and not German.

The passport was issued by the Austrian Consulate General - Österreichisches Generalkonsulat (ÖGK) in Munich.

Even both countries share the same language, but the Nationality is different.

SOURCE: http://news.ch3thailand.com/local/98549

Archived