Police round up 24 women drinking companions in Bangkok clubs

snoop1130

18 hours ago, NightSky said:

One of your so called *friends* is now living it up in the UK?

you mean a prostitute has managed to lie her way past immigration..?

..then unless your *friend* had now changed her occupation, she is one of the reasons those of us with legitimate families find the immigration process so difficult relocating back to a home country.

You are part of the problem for encouraging it.

It's barely a blip on the radar in the shift in UK immigration policy in the past decade or so. 

On 7/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, Dexlowe said:

Let me be the first to say it: 

I thought this was a job reserved only for Thais?

No a drinking companion is not a job. Anybody can do it.  In fact in times of old when I used to find that I attracted drinking companions easily it was a fact that the less clothes these companions were wearing then the more drink I consumed ????????????

Edited by geoffbezoz

No a drinking companion is not a job. Anybody can do it.  In fact in times of old when I used to find that I attracted drinking companions easily it was a fact that the less clothes these companions were wearing then the more drink I consumed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It is if they're paid. Most likely these foreign girls were also "living" upstairs. You can't really blame the authorities for at least trying to look like they're taking human trafficking seriously m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Female Drinking Companions ?!!....Wow, now that's a nice new terminology....but what if the female Drink Companions paid for their drinks as they were just so lonely, so far from home ? .. Surely it's allowed now ?
What's next? Arresting all kinds of foreigners, drinking at clubs, cause they might be into P4P? - Best to drink at home, or they might take me to the cop shop, thinking I'm a foreign gigolo...

This place is really turning into another Isis-like state, only that it isn't about religious fundamentalism, but mammon, brown envelopes, and greed..

Sent from my SM-J415F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

What's next? Arresting all kinds of foreigners, drinking at clubs, cause they might be into P4P? - Best to drink at home, or they might take me to the cop shop, thinking I'm a foreign gigolo...

This place is really turning into another Isis-like state, only that it isn't about religious fundamentalism, but mammon, brown envelopes, and greed..

Sent from my SM-J415F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Don't be ridiculous. They were arrested as they were foreign girls working illegally and possibly trafficked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app